How can anyone take this faggot seriously?

What has he actually done for Canadians besides elevate the depraved to idol status? "oh look my PM is getting buttfucked on TV, how progressive"

Jesus Christ, Canada.

Fun fact: His previous career was a DRAMA TEACHER

Sounds like a good place to start for a successful political career (dis)honestly.

He literally admits to only getting the job because of his dad. Hes a puppet through and through, you dont even have to be redpilled to see it

Will the leafs ever legalize it?

I never even voted in the last election. I want to see my evil country crash and burn.

so Canada is bizarro world USA? we all voted for Trump purely to stop Clinton from being the infinitely less charming female version of Trudeau.

He's a puppet and a clown. Basically the Canadian Trump.

don't you dare compare this globalist fairy to our God Emperor.

APOLOGIZE.

Whites in the states have always been more racially aware and tougher than Canadians. My country is the most contemptible nation in the world.

He has exploded Canada's deficit, spending wildly on today with complete disregard for the future and the children who will carry this burden.

This is a very good economic strategy and always creates popular politicians who are remembered fondly by future generations.

Any Greek would approve.

Wow what a retarded faggot, you wish you had a leader with balls

I am embarrassed for Canada.

I know, I know. Truth hurts, but it will set you free.

Do you have a vagina? if not, then stfu, you are not in a position to speak about Justin.

He's part of an elaborate setup to eliminate reliance on both fossil fuels and renewables for power generation.
How is this possible you might ask, cold fusion? No. The answer is simple.
We simply harness the energy created by Sir John A MacDonald spinning in his grave.
That gin soaked Scot is currently providing 88% of our electricity and our projections show that we should be able to power most of North America before the next election.

whos?

We're gonna have 15+ more years of him so get fucking used to it.