Ancestry thread

ITT: Ancestry Trees

MFW people say I can't be white because I was born in Peru.

>inb4 u can't draw fag
I know

Fathers father: born in South Texas, moved to San Antonio, great great grandmother was Indian and the rest were Southerner's from England

Fathers mother: born in central Texas, moved to San Antonio father was judge, grea great grandmother was also Indian and then the rest were Southerners from England

Father: born in San Antonio

Mothers father: born in rural Deep South Texas, cattle rancher, father is Austrian and Danish, mother is half English quarter German and quarter white Mexican

Mothers mother: half Yankee Germans, then Southerners that were English and potato, born in Highland Park Texas

Mother: born in south texas

your mom has brown eyes even tho her parents had blue eyes
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

From my great grandparents. Recessive genes.

I made one with my family's surnames.

This is a pretty nice image of my great-great grandparents with their two daughters.
Maybe someone will find it interesting. I really like old images of people.

All born in Japan except me.

mustache rides $0.15

Recently found out that my great-great-grandfather's brother (am I supposed to call him my great-great-uncle?) fled to Germany after WWII started and was briefly a part of Vlasov's Liberation movement.

pls no bully

you dumbfuck, two people with blue eyes cant have a child with brown eyes, Your granpa got cucked. (unless one of your gp actually has green eyes rather than blue)

Always the coalburner.

Euromutt ITT

///////////
It is surprising that there are no Germans, Russians, etc

my condolences

Very nice, user. I wish I could post pictures of my great-great grandparents but there's a chance I would get doxxed, so I can't. Epic mustache

You must live like a king in Russia.

>two people with blue eyes cant have a child with brown eyes
yes then can
t. med student

>italian

>It is surprising that there are no Germans, Russians, etc
most people are pure, its you that are an exception m8

Explain plz

of course they cant, but its extremely rare.

I would not say, although the parents' salary is 5-7 times higher than the average in Russia

this
pic related

for a some phenotype characters they are many locis (places where the alleles are located) that take over the process. So its not always about recessive or dominant genes.

I don't get it.

Can I be white if I was born in Andalucía, in the very south of Spain?

You aren’t very good at biology, it seems

i think there is a problem with the colouration one should be green.

I'll allow it this time.

They can
Canadian education

Are you guys naturally producing ethanol or what

alcoholic nation
кeк

>its so cringy how only Americans talk about herita-

By the way, is it true that Russians live in the Northwest of the US, who havent mixed with anybody yet?

template?

The entire southeastern portion of the midwest/appalachia is notorious for having copious amounts of booze produced here.

if you mean ones in alaska they mostly got deported, there are no pure russians there anymore from what ive read

barely anything pure left in the USA desu, all my friends here are mutts.

Yes they can, eyes aren't a Mendelian trait (as in recessive v. dominant). A mutation to the gene OCA2 or HERC2 can happen leading to the production of pigment, aka brown eyes. Not common, but by no means is it impossible.

what is that bird for?

Sadly
I read that in North Dakota there are 30k Russians. In some small towns they make up 10-30% of population.

>tfw you're a deracinated "white" mutt
>tfw you're one of those people that puts down "american" on the census for ethnicity
>i am the 56%

this is bullshit. i want my own country. i want to know who my ancestors were. i want to know what they did.

anglo detected

while this technically is right, you present it as if either of those two variations can make blue eyes and are common. The thing is, only HERC2 is responsible for blue eyes in general. The other is responsible for albinism, which can have blue eyes (or even red eyes) as a side effect, but is much rarer and more obvious. So in general, people with blue eyes have the herc2 gene variation which is responsible for turning off oca2 in just the iris region, making your body produce&store no melanin there. With the oca2 variation, you dont produce & store melanin anywhere in your body. Now, it could be that OP's grandparent had a blue eyes person on one side and an albino without the herc2 variation on the other, but my money is on the more likely explanation: OPs grandfather isnt his grandfather.

Was your mother raped or something?
Why don't you know your father?

They can, but it's very unlikely.

my given and surnames are anglo. does the uk have right of return? or is that just for jews?

>french ancestry
r a r e

I'm surprised you knew your father.

oh wait

Peruvians eat pigeons

P U R E L A I N E

GAS THE YANKEES CIVIL WAR NOW

pigeons taste good. its a dove

do most people know you're not full Russian

>Holocaust survivors
I'm calling bullshit.

>holocaust survivors
user what did your family mean by that?

Pretty much the first mixed kid on both sides as far as I know

>born a mutt to a single mother
I don't know what you did in a past life to deserve this user but it must have been pretty fucking heinous.

>I wish I could post pictures of my great-great grandparents but there's a chance I would get doxxed
why?

Two homogeneous blood lines thrown in the garbage

Friends of parents (especially childhood friends), their colleagues at work, most likely, know about them.. Teachers may know about me.
It's okay to have ancestors from the Baltic States, Poland, Belarus, Germany, etc.

An American is complaining about the mixing of 2 blood lines. WEW

>4 light eyed grand parents
>brown eyes
#browned

My great-grandfather was a prisoner of war and I forgot what my great grandmother went to the camps for I know they owned a lot of property and they were very wealthy before the war.

My Grandma had to live with a bunch of superstitious religious freaks and she believes in ghosts and demons and stuff, most autistic atheist will pull their hair out if they had to hold a conversation with her but I love her.

Cant argue with that, but see

I'm white

get out of my state kike

no >:(

Also I'm Lutheran

I'm just meming but I'm going to leave soon for one of the Dakotas. All of our cities are getting blacked and spic'd to hell. Cedar Rapids is barely recognizable anymore and Des Moines crime rate is going up and up every year.

My superior white genetics are not good enough for a father.

>inb4 nigger
>inb4 sheep shagger

Lol, I thought my grandma was catholic but she was really Litvak, deal with it man.

Fuck Crapids. Living in Iowa shity right now for school hence being a degenerate. It's alright here.

You have probably seen him on the Jeremy Kyle show

How many people have you guys included in your tree?
I'm adding even "side" family, because I'm obsessive. 67 people so far, still need to add a lot (10+), going 5 generations (mother's side), 4 on my dad.
I've hit a block on my oldest ancestors, though. Nothing on family search, digitalized papers or documents in my house. I'd need to travel to another state to find out more.

Well, that wasted up some time..

>be me
>be descendant of Dutch Jews who came to the United States in the 1840s
>family fought for the Confederate States during the American Civil War where at least half of them died in engagements such as Chickamauga, the defense of Atlanta, and Franklin
>most my extended family in the Netherlands died in the Holocaust (most of the survivors were kids taken in by a Christian family who passed them off their own)
>decide to pay the extra money to have an extended look at my genealogy when I was applying to join the Sons of Confederate Veterans
>turns out a branch of my Jewish family actually originated from Frankfurt, Germany and they immigrated to the Netherlands in the early 1800s
>Confederate ancestors might've actually been related to Anne Frank
>all those /his/ fanfics about pregnant Anne Frank being saved by Confederates could have a kernel of truth to them

Glorious, Great Commonwealth of Poland-Lithuania, home of peace, freedom and democracy

He's probably been on there. I don't watch it though.

>even draws like a potato

Eh, my ancestors were Dutch/German Jews who lived on the border between the Netherlands and Germany. They found Jesus and left to go to midwest America due to their extended family refusing to associate to them in 1919, thus resulting in a lot of antisemitism in my mothers side lol. Also there's a group of people who have a fucking anne frank fetish? wtf?

twf blonde purity bred out

>They found Jesus and left to go to midwest America

Any reason for the abrupt change in faith and moving? The Netherlands was a pretty comfy place to live compared to the rest of Europe until 1940.

>due to their extended family refusing to associate to them in 1919

Do you know the fate of your extended family in WW2?

>Also there's a group of people who have a fucking anne frank fetish? wtf?

/his/ is literally full of them

Also any info on your Southern ancestry (whether they fought for the Confederacy or the Union, how many died etc.)? Mine's fought for Georgia and South Carolina.

Haters gonna hate

Is your dad Pewdiepie?

>Any reason for the abrupt change in faith and moving? The Netherlands was a pretty comfy place to live compared to the rest of Europe until 1940.

No clue, they just like Calvanism I guess.

>Do you know the fate of your extended family in WW2?

Nope, couldn't care less.

>Also any info on your Southern ancestry (whether they fought for the Confederacy or the Union, how many died etc.)? Mine's fought for Georgia and South Carolina.

Texas and Arkansas. I assume I have many ancestors who fought for the south due to my southern grandparents last names being very common in their areas.

t. Alberto Barbossa