(((They))) are actually spending money to analyze my shitposts...

(((They))) are actually spending money to analyze my shitposts. And paying people thousands of dollars to write a cringy article about it?

>sorry, couldn't get it archived

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/9a3g97/block-Sup Forums-to-stop-the-alt-right-from-spreading-racist-memes-scientists-say

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/neuwaves
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/9a3g97/block-Sup
pastebin.com/D5wnsLQh
youtu.be/F9ycm7tJXbA
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vice
likely fake and gay

>(((SCIENTISTS)))

>-stop-the-alt-right-from-spreading-racist-memes
You know why you can't stop the spread of racist memes, and you have to spend millions and millions on propaganda and sensitivity training simply to keep racism at bay? It's because racist memes are basic observations of reality than any person is free to make on their own, and will continue to do so. They can never, ever, eradicate racism unless we develop an actual Orwellian state.

>no archive
No thanks.

You think Motherboard is paying thousands of dollars for a single article?
Are you retarded?

fpbp

>Oy Vey!!! We got them now!!!

Seriously, when is Israel going to have a black Muslim prime minister?

> paying some Soyboy .035 cents per post is "inventing a tool"

Who are the scientists? Bill Nye Neil DeFacebook Tyson?

It's meme magic, what else is there to understand? Four!

Is it really that hard to just come here? It's not like we're hiding our campaigns

look im doing it right now

And there are people who will claim that shills don't bother with this place for some reason.

Those people are shills themselves of course.

>that moment when a mongol horse archery discussion forum is such a threat to (((humanity))) that they start to search for ways to cure digital tumors
What a time to be alive

It would be a shame if someone went on a campaign to have Israel recognize hoteps as true israelites

This place certainly receives a lot of attention.

his hand rubbing technique is so strong that it levitates the anvil

That must explain why meme magic is working so much better, they accidentally helped us

The article is over a fuckin year old, this is just one dumb article in a series of dumb fuckin articles that were getting pumped out constantly during the election cycle.

burn them all, nigger nigger nigger

> invented a tool
lurking is free
I thought they were the smart ones

>scientists-say

why would scientists give a shit about shitposting?

Will those (((scientists))) at least make a distinction between Plebbit and Sup Forums campaigns?

That's what the left doesn't understand. They are forcing their narratives because they go against reality. Sup Forums doesn't have campaigns just weird ideas that gain a foothold because everyone recognizes it as right and true or hilarious.
For every successful Sup Forums "campaign" there are 777 failed forced narratives and dumb shit attempts to use anons as a personal army.

>operation Google
They are still on that, didn't even last a week

>unless we develop an actual Orwellian state
Hold my kippah senpai.

Maybe they realized that all the money they threw to disrupt this place didn't make a dent because we're practically always in a state of disruption?

They pissed in the ocean of piss now they're mad it didn't do anything like they thought it would.

Seriously the only way to get rid of this place is to quite literally close Sup Forums as a whole. That way there won't be any one place to regroup and the hive structure will fragment into smaller ones effectively diminishing whatever (((they)))'re afraid of or at least bringing it down to "safer" levels.

>unless we develop an actual Orwellian state.
Have you not seen the current state of britbongistan?
It's not a question of 'if', it's a question of 'when'
Possibly also 'where' depending on globalization's success or failure

You are right its probably more than that. These people waste money like water.

wew

>my
>sorry couldnt get it archived
gtfo you journalist nigger faggot

I think they mean "scientists" not actual scientists user.

They will never understand that memes come from the heart. Paying people to make them or forcing them with their bullshit liberal mental gymnastics ruin them.

Vice doesn't allow archiving. Possible deniability, smart.

Are you telling me I could be getting loads of funding for "scraping" Sup Forums and correlating a video linked here to more comments on the video? Because that sounds a lot better than what I'm currently doing. I've been going through millions of shitposts for free over the years, it's about time I got paid.

Emiliano De Cristofaro, include my post in your next report pls. I know you look through the data for your own name, you fag.

shrieking, "SHILL! SHILLBLUE!" when someone disagrees with you is not calling out shills. it's just being a newfaggot retard.

watched a nigger fuck a cat what you know about that

bah, I've seen plenty of britbongs here bashing niggers and jews
Then again those could just be cops

Perhaps a tool to allow shills to shill without becoming converts?
Something that hides redpills

Nigger Nigger Nigger spic
Kike Kike Kike nigger
Faggot Faggot Faggot kike

Hope that helps their algorithm out.

The irony that you morons can't see its a troll article directly intended to get this very reaction.
And you call yourselves redpilled?
GG Vice.

Found the writers Twitter

mobile.twitter.com/neuwaves

>kekistani
controlled op

>implying theres anyway to stop the australians from shitposting

Are you assuming we can't turn this against them?
You new or something?
Bait never works as intended.

That is like two months old, and died out after like you said a week.

We've moved through like 8 or 9 fresh ops after that.

Good to know they are that far behind.

>memeflag
>uses the "you can't just call shills out" meme
You shills have a distinct smell. Lurk for a bit and you will find that you can see right through their posts with little effort.

Remember that modern "scientists" are also the same people going to global warming summits during a blizzard.

>yfw you coopt right/left shitposting campaigns to spread yellow pills
>yfw you are going to unify the left and right into attacking the true enemies of mankind

yep, basic law of memes is Forced Memes dont last

Everything the left is pushing goes against the natural order. No surprise, they hate anything natural and beautiful, they seek to destroy it all and make it as ugly as they are.

The more the world is inverted, the more headfucked you will be. The thing is that this cannot last. It doesnt work. You cant deny nature. The whole thing comes crashing down eventually.

"Ching-Chong Chinaman sitting on a rail — 'Long came a white man an' chopped off his tail."

GAS THE VICE
POST WAR NOW

I just want cleaner results when I search for something, I actually NEED google so the less people shit in it, the better it is for me
People think of tool like google search as inorganic machines that do stuff for them, I think of them as very complex organisms that interface with your fucking life. Every waking moment of your life can be sought on these, you keep feeding them, and the more you understand them the less you need to worry about them.
Sure, sometimes they do something stupid like reducing the GRIS image size when directing it from an URL or direct upload on page to about 400 pixel boundaries, but as long as you keep caring for it, it'll care for you in its own, designed way

Now go ahead and call me a huge kike, but I am literally invisible to search engines because of this

You can't subvert a shit hole and attempt to make it shittier, it's already as shitty a place as it can possibly be. This place is ideological chaos and any attempt to change the direction is going is impossible. The truth is ugly.

I swear I've gone to the point where I can just read people's brainwaves off the way they express themselves here.

I can smell a newfag or LARP from a mile away and vice versa I can persuade those people more or do it to fellow anons.

Paranoia probably.

PAStebin then

>any attempt to change the direction is going is impossible.
Thus the power of this place.

There shouldn't have to be a learning curve for getting through your day without accidentally bartering your soul.

Are these the same scientists who linked race and IQ?

Top kek, these people are legit insane. Look at how they essentially label any form of right ideology as extreme right. Moderation for these psychos does not exist. You either agree entirely or your an evil raycis nazi. Its very 1984 in that the guidelines themselves contain propaganda meant for their own workers lol. Some straight up USSR shit right here.

>motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/9a3g97/block-Sup Forums-to-stop-the-alt-right-from-spreading-racist-memes-scientists-say

wait but I thought it was the ISPs who were gonna censor websites if net neutrality went away??

Why is the article talking about censorship if we'll keep our super open internet that never gets censored by FB, Google, Twitter (unless you're not a leftist)?

I'm shocked!! Absolutely shocked!!! /s

>PGP

they do know their every "interaction" is logged automatically by a three letter agency, right?

they do know
they don't mind
so long as da ebil nahtzees don't hack us like john pedosta

survival of the fittest
turns out designing something that only autist will obsess over makes them the most fitting in this scenario

If only someone could have foreseen this, huh?

ANAL
LIES

I've recently started my own little database of garbage tier (((journalists))) that lurk Sup Forums for easy stories. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet but I'm sure it will be useful once I'm completed with the dox.

I encourage others to do the same.

It helps if you've gone on a larping adventure or two yourself. Once you've written a few narratives you can see the very tricks you used being played out. One of the weakest shill tricks that is easy to call out is attempting to use the shill callout on non-shills. A bit of a mind bender to explain but if you've got the eye for it its obvious.

>(((scientists)))

lmao

pastebin.com/D5wnsLQh

same, dude. even in other websites I've actually started to see the difference in rhetoric between tumblrshits and plebbitfags, and facebook normies. and then I spook them by calling them out on it

the best part is being immune to any shit they could possibly fling at you, then call them a nigger and watch them recoil

There is actually a loophole that if they censor they are excluded from the rules of NN and can do whatever they want.

>Have you not seen the current state of britbongistan?

Came here to post this

>your pic
Damn, why I never heard of this??

What is that thing?

youtu.be/F9ycm7tJXbA

here's the archive

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/9a3g97/block-Sup Forums-to-stop-the-alt-right-from-spreading-racist-memes-scientists-say

we need to just switch up our game and confuse the algorithms. start acting like sjw's and calling the left racist, sexiest, homophobic.... They really are. Redpill the left by showing them theyre hypocrites

i just done a wrong think teeheehee

Reminds me of the time Sup Forums developed our own space program only to determine space was kinda gay.

>you will never be part of a crack team of researchers being paid to research shitposting
Why even study?

Targeting Sup Forums ..

Proven track record of getting yourself ass raped by an anonymous internet army

Good luck with that (((guys)))!

When you need to find something, Google is the last place to look for it. They have been tampering with the results for almost 5 years. The most computer-literate country in the world, Russia, abandoned it long time ago.

>Scientists invented
Fucking kek each time.
Reading this it seems like they are basically are scraping for hashtags, these scientists lol.

I wonder if these same scientists keep on research us over and over and keep on further devloping their scraper.

It's over guys
>This is actually what idiots believe.
It's not even an AI from what I can get from this article alone, and if it were, we would always just outsmart it as it would just be a fucking AI

Also I guess this is what researchers do at universities in the us now, try to analyze Sup Forums for posting memes and bad words on the internet I have an inside tip for you
>It's not real research, none of it is, and I would never be able to pass off "research" and have it approved by my uni the way they seem to do here
>Because.....
>It's not research and it's not science
>It never is
>Just hand me their god damn research report already
Yes... that's right
t. scientist actually

Yandex has the best search results of any non-google search engine.

But no one will make a firefox extension that points the search for to the English Yandex.

>Yandex has the best search results of any non-google search engine.
I'll give it a shot.
Startpage and duckduckgo are often disappointing when I'm looking for more specific stuff.

Hahaha to think we could hold so much power with barely even lifting out fingers.

Why do (((they))) keep shilling and posting on Sup Forums?

I just hope Sup Forums keeps winning. (((They))) think we are being divided, amerimutt meme is gaining traction and Americans seem to get mad and defensive. If we turn every le 56% thread into a leaf hate thread we can turn the negativity into something productive.

I get a page full of adds when I use, bling, ddg and yahoo. I dont touch that garbage anymore.

You search for Andrew Jackson you get like a full page shops, you search for him on Google and you at least get a wikipedia link.

Yandex has the closest to google quality searches but with out the extreme bias and filters.

>But no one will make a firefox extension that points the search for to the English Yandex.
Can't you add it manually via visiting the homepage and clicking the site-icon of your search bar?
Also
>firefox
I'd ditch this shitty software if I could get 4chanX working on something else (along with noscript, requestpolicy, a good adblock, and change referrer)

It's pathetic.
It's all a futile attempt to give it some sort of authorata.
>haha we got you know is over! You xenophobic, transphobic, homophobic, sexist...... biggots, living in your parents basements, with no education, virgins .....

They don't realize that people here are from all walks of life, from carpenters to .. researchers

> ///[[{{{(((""SCIENTISTS"")))}}}]]\\\

>>(((SCIENTISTS)))

Is the tool invented to expose Sup Forums trolling campaigns called web browser?

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

Start with good old fashioned calling them out on it. Bait them into taking an untenable position by asking things like "why do you think that we don't need voter id". You'll see that half the time they think it's because the people they think they're protecting are subhuman or less than capable of providing the bare minimum required to vote.

The amerimutt memes are a net gain in my opinion.

I tried other things but everything else that does have no script works like shit.