Hatsukoi Zombie 63

New chapter is out. Megane Ririto is super cute.

How is he going to not notice her feminine features this time?

He already thought her tits were just being chubby, there's literally no hope for him.

>dem tiddies never edition

The colored ones were nice.
pic related

>not posting best trap

Haha, this chapter is proof that Ebino doesn't love Tarou. She won't get BTFO at this rate.

>We could've had this design instead of autistic tomboy

REMOVE EYEBROWS

Is it me or is Ebino very very motivated to find out about and bothered by the equation Tarou + Another Girl?

She's destined to give up the second she finds out Ibusuki is a girl, but the way the manga is being dragged out that is a long time from now.

I am not so convinced it will go so smoothly.

I still think Ebino and Tarou will end together and Eve is the combination of Ebino and Ibusuki(Ebino and Ibusuki are the two girls Tarou is close with when they were a child), Tarou will realize he is slowly falling in love with Ebino, But Tarou wont want Eve to be like in a coma forever so he has to find a way to release Eve, and that is to finally put closure on His relationship with Ibusuki, Tarou will confess to Ibusuki(Ibusuki Knowing Tarou is in love with Ebino now) will reject him and finally put closure and fulfills the first half of Eve and Tarou Confessing to Ebino and it is successful will Close Eve's last half fulfulling Tarou's love.

I have no idea who most of the people in the bath were.

Most of them were just adults, the other girls were the ones that had mini arcs based around them where they had their love solved.

She was trying to avoid her classmates, so a number were just girls from other classes.

>Eve is the combination of Ebino and Ibusuki

Ebino is like specifically designed to make my dick explode. It ain't fair.

Eve is literally best girl. I hope she wins.

So when and how will Ebino get her heart wrecked? How far will the author give up her hopes?

This

Reminder that eve watched tarou Masturbate.

No my doubles friend, Ebino never shown a active interest on Tarou until now, in fact in the earlier chapters when directly asked she said she had no interest on him.

To give up it would mean she would have pursued him, until recently she did not and that is why she will lose, this might be a romcon but Ebino never shown interest in him until recently as Tarou never shown interest in anyone but Ibusuki and that was in the past.

I hope the group does more colored pages.

Wew cute

Then the mango ends with he marries both but his delusion becomes too strong. And so, instead of seeing Ebino and Ibusuki as individual being, he will see both as Eve with a somewhat different kind of attitude aka swinging mood each time.

I wonder how they're gonna deal with that guy who's first love is Ebino.

You mean half the school?

kek

Do you even read the series? 'Eve' came from the fact that 'ibu' in Ibusuki sounds like 'Eve'.

STOP THIS RRREEEEE

ebin dids :DDDDD

Fucking love triangles, man. Why we can't have a manga about guy who dates titty monster tomboy without shitty drama? God dammit

THICC

Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

They still think he is gay

I'll check it. Thanks, user.

fujiyama-san wa shishunki?

Fuck, i usually like tomboys but this one is really shitty.
Shame neither Ebino nor Eve will win.

Ibuski is not a tomboy

Yeah, she only looks like one but behave like a self-entitled angsty bitch like most main girls are.

>don't shrewdly try ro find a girlfriend before I find a boyfriend
read chapter 46, nigga

Yeah, she's autistic reverse trap.

On the other end of the coin, Ebi from Ebino doesn't seem too far off the mark from Eve; probably pure coincidence, though.