Monster Musume

Calm late night walk with friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

paintschainer.preferred.tech/
strawpoll.me/12153778
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Color your favorite girl or scene!
Post successes or cool alt color schemes.
paintschainer.preferred.tech/

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

Hopefully a later thread will stay free of troubled waters.

>no new chapter
I foresee another shitpost thread

I do wonder where the Papifags have all gone.

Papi wouldn't be apart of what these things turn into, perhaps the ones that feel a connection to her, share that sentiment.

Reminder that the manga will never be LEWD again.

what did they come back from?

Midnight munchies from the store. Looks like carrots, bread, and a bottle of liquid.

Where she belongs.

>chewing

But she's a slime, how would that even work and what would be the point.

>suu has a great appetite
>suu hasn't tasted semen

wew, can't wait to see her try that for the first time

She's mimicking human behavior. Nothing more or less than that.

Never again.

Ah i forgot about that, make much more sense now.

Along with the mimicking, crushing the food would make more surface area for her to be affected with her digestion or slight acidic-ness or whatever to breakdown and absorb the nutrients.
Question is if she can make part of her self rigid enough to impart some crushing force?

It's probably more like how rocks and pebbles in a river get rubbed against one another and break apart. So for example, if you feed her a slab of meat, she'd rely on acid to soften it up, make some holes in it, then push parts of herself through those holes and literally tear it apart. If you feed her a whole roast turkey, she'd enter through the big hole, tear it apart, then use the bones as makeshift grinding teeth, like most birds and reptiles.

That makes sense.
How weird would it be to glance over at Suu and see a small collection of grinding pebbles she keeps stored in her foot or somewhere out of the way until she needs them?
Alternatively she could beat it with a stick.

Reminder that the manga will never be LEWD again.

It's probably a little bit less graphic than watching the invisible man have a meal. Like, you could see the carcass being taken apart, but it'll be more distorted and murky.

I like Horse, I also like bird, tree, and dog.

That is all, not counting my appreciation for cow, goat, zombie, fox, and horse mom. Thank you and good night...also darling...and the smith...and the cop...

>no new chapter
No one gives a fuck!
the manga is shit now.

>Slime waifu runs around naked all the time
>Every meal you make her wear her eating smock so you can keep your food down
Never though of that aspect of slimes. Could be unpleasant to look at day after day.
Or some really freaky feeding fetish. Crystal clean water, mixed fruit smoothies, and whole steak dinner straight from the tit.

The manga isn't LEWD anymore so shut up.

What blasphemy is this?! To hell sir! To hell.

2nd full moon NEVER.

I could see some Hannibal/Dahmer type taking pleasure in feeding her live victims(or feeding her to said victims, then watching her Aliens her way out). Plus your spoiler.

Holy hell, that's some Red or Black slime shit.

That's why you stick to freezing them sweet stuff, even if it kills you with the beetus.

Would Zombina be affected by full-moon, considering she was formerly human?

Who cares?!
the manga isn't lewd (or good in general) anymore

Meant feeding, obviously.
She craves brains, but animal ones will suffice.

Maybe if the manga was still lewd and had a 2nd full moon she will try to eat darling's dick.

Reported

LEWD poster, if Crab were to bring lewd back, with who and in what form would you like it in?

When did lewd go away, didn't we see bee's double D's?

At some point these threads will be deleted on sight

Some yuri action like good ol' Suu raping a MON member for a change, But since her rapes got toned down (and the loli and the BDSM) I doubt that can happen.

Report the OP every time. That's what I do.
The day these threads get started properly by the TL team is when hell freezes over.

Lolis, that's all he cares about
Sucks for him because loli is starting to lose some of its popularity

Welcome back my canadian friendo.

>no new hypno with horse pussy
Why even live?

The manga isn't LEWD anymore but you have to be strong and keep figthing for freedom.

The superior brown loli

Then also report every person that replies to the shitposts. Don't half-ass it.

Once again I must remind you that I am Welsh
Why do you assume I'm Canadian?

Go back to hiding, cuye

The world needs more LEWD and lolis, Canadians hate LEWDS and lolis.

Lolis are a dying fetish
One doesn't have to be Canadian to see that

I live hiding, user.

It's your fault, you know. Why'd you bite him, Bina?

>this thread

The manga will never be LEWD anymore and you don't need to be human to see that.

FUCK

This is Mary Suu. Mary Suu gives you immunity and is immune to effects that negate immunity.

But She's no longer lewd, user.

You don't need to be human to see that you're just some insignificant little man who hasn't the foggiest idea as to how to change things

I don't understand what you said but the manga isn't lewd anymore.

Learn to speak English then

Learn to love LEWD then.

Would you still love your favorite girl if she had a benis?

Got balls, no sale. No pussy, no sale. Also,

;-;

So futa with no balls?

That picture of Cathyl comes to mind.

Sure, but let's stick to the topic at hand, which means futas of all types are off-limits(barring the introduction of a hyena girl)

How about you do us a favor and prune this thread that will only get worse since there's no new chapter or anything, instead of just deleting posts. Be a pal.

Honestly I'm glad Papi gets a whole arc to herself at least. Like how Cerea got a whole arc to herself. Papi deserves it after being left behind for months.
If nothing else, it's nice to see that, even when it seems like she's being a silly little asshole, she's always thinking about her friends.
Wait, if 3rd girl Cerea got a 3-chapter arc, and 2nd girl Papi got a 3-chapter arc, does that mean Miia will get one too?

Please don't ask mods to delete an entire thread just because nobody wants to talk about your futa.

Wrong person.

The current manga is shit so is your opinion, GET OUT.

Maybe.
Speculation for what Miia's arc might entail?

Well, Miia recently had an "I'm still relevant, dammit" chapter, so small chance we might get Rach/Suu arcs before dipping back to Miia.

The manga is stuck in a shitty censored arc,No one cares about this shit.

Never L_WD again.

The arc may be shitty, and there's nothing to talk about for weeks because if it, but we don't need a constant reminder.

We need the reminder so we can get used to the pain.

Considering we still have yet to meet the mystery man smuggling monstergirls into the country who's also been oddly interested in Darling, I think it's going to be something like
>Darling gets kidnapped by...somebody
>Probably Kyuuri, probably the mystery man himself
>Miia takes it upon herself to lead a raid party to get him back
>It'll all be a misunderstanding at the end, as the mystery man will probably be Darling's Father / Smith's Father who is just trying to invite Darling over for tea or some shit
>But it'll be fun
>Because Miia is going to be large and in charge.
My dad is Okayado's intern, so I know what I'm talking about

pls

The never LEWD again is a fact, user.
Embrace the fact.

Given her personality, probably pining for Darling, complaining about being pushed aside, etc. More seriously, maybe a shrine-attack mini-arc.

>mystery man will probably be Darling's Father / Smith's Father
Smith is a succubus, she does not have a father.

That's boring not LEWD.

Shrine attack? Like going back to visit Luz?

Who cares the arc is shit and it's censored,toned down and no longer lewd.

Can we not just perma ban this guy already? He openly admits to spamming and tried to organize a raid on Crab.

For fucksake just ban him and be done with it.

I could always use more mankotsune, but it could just be someone going around defiling shrines, and Miia gets caught up in it while at work.

>and tried to organize a raid on Crab.
He didn't, You are just butthurt because your coments got deleted for spam.

The problem will be solved when it stops being a general. Then you won't see him everyday.

Innocently Cute Shrine Detective Miia?

You ever watch them do the purification dances in anime with shrine themes? Try imagining that with 15' of tail. Too bad those anemones disqualified her. ;^)

strawpoll.me/12153778

This should be a miniseries.

Last Mon Musu thread I made was deleted, but good to see they're still alive

I'm suspecting that next chapter will be focused on Papi again. I mean, she's the only one who can chase Kyuuri.
Probably between those arcs, if we get them, Miia will get theirs chapters.
Sadly mods has abandoned us. Probably one of the idiots is a janitor that deletes the thread when we finally are talking about manga related stuff