What does Sup Forums think of ironic weebs?

What does Sup Forums think of ironic weebs?

I think they have ruined the board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOj6hBm_r1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am a post-ironic weeb, am I okay?

Image needs more Neptune that's pretty much their calling card

"Ironic" bullshit has been pissing me off since 2011

I ironically hate irony

It's on there.

Nice image, reddit-kun.

I have nothing against them but I hardly browse this shit board so whatever.

Aren't self-aware weeaboos just the same as weeaboos though.

The similarity being they are just as autistic and faggy.

Niwaka spotted

Sincerity is long dead but yeah I agree with you.

They ruined not only Sup Forums but the whole internet.

I'm pretty sure ironic weebs are the /fa/ hipsters who wear clothes covered in anime characters

The term weaboo now referes to any non asian that has laid eyes on anything japanese related and I don't like it.

>calling things Reddit

This is what OP is talking about.

>western anime fandom
>call everything a waifu even 3D shit
>have seen less than 15 anime
>WEEB PRIDE BRO
>IM SUCH A WEEB HAHA LOL

End me.

Good things come to those who wait. Just give it time.

OP is totally not from some other shithole.

Im still waiting for video games culture to recover.

I think Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

Ironic humor ruined the internet. "Self aware" humor is basically pretending to be retarded. It's become what it once tried to parody.

What, exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=dOj6hBm_r1I

Tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down

Weebs don't browse Sup Forums. They browse Tumblr. Otakus browse this cellpool.

I lasted 20 seconds.

reddit ruined Sup Forums I think

I just don't understand how that crap got 2 million views and most people upvote it. Seriously

Yeah maybe 5 years ago.

Why is Sup Forums full of self-hating weebs?

Jojo didn't deserve this fate.

People who follow filthy frank are redditcore

Where are you getting this from? Sup Forums hate themselves because they don't act like
?

Fucking this

Sup Forums isn't full of self hating weebs it is full of people who think themselves above the kind of weeb people generally think of and a different kind of anime fan.

>I just don't get why people are interested in a different flavor of shit than me!

Aren't you special. I mean we have to keep normalfags out, but don't act like we're any less retarded than them inherently.

Same reason why this entire website is filled with people with a modicum of self hatred in them.

Jojo unfortunately had too many elements that attracted the worst kind of normalfags. It's now filled with people that's just here to spout memes and laugh at funny poses instead of genuinely respecting the series.

Kids.

Youtube is the #1 hotness for kids. Remember all the dumb shit you watched when you were one? I wish I could forget.

Wow kill yourself nigger

No, it was /vg/.

>babbys first realization that wasting your time on a chinese imageboard doesn't make you more intelligent than anyone else

You can't be sincere and unironic on the internet, this kind of shit is why we made fun of gaia. Now Sup Forums is gaia. The average Sup Forumsnon would go apeshit if they saw the frontpage of Sup Forums from 10 years ago.
>omg, it was full of shitposting, didn't they have mods?

The way old Sup Forums posted got taken by other sites and was bastardized by them so badly Sup Forums abandoned it.

Back to your filthyfrank channel

> You can't be sincere and unironic on the internet, this kind of shit is why we made fun of gaia.
No, we made fun of Gaia because they were fucking retarded thirteen-year-olds.

>anime is objectively shit
>I like this anime, but you have to admit it's shit
>lel, anime is a bottom of the barrel medium, u mad?
>Translation: I'm an insecure faggot who forces himself to like things ironically because in my twisted and narrow worldview anime is an unacceptable hobby
Can we ban these faggots already?

>>lel, anime is a bottom of the barrel medium, u mad?
These ones do typically get their shit deleted, though.

There's a strong correlation between taking the internet seriously and being retarded.

What if they were being just ironic?
what if the joke is on us?

It used to piss me off, but then I stopped caring after learning that it only gets worss.

You're delusional if you actually think you're any better than normal people just by virtue of watching anime. You're the one that should be going back to YouTube.

It's okay to hate everyone, I do too, just make sure it's for the right reasons.

There's a difference between taking the internet seriously and taking other things seriously while on the internet. No one hated Gaia because they were open/sincere about liking anime.

Nice catgirl. Which comic is she from?

Why would they? It was a decade ago. Ephemerality is a thing you know.

I think redditors like you ruined the board.

>implying most otacool cumgozzlers can even get past the panda, as easy as it is
When you start seeing nhentai and ehentai links being tosses around like frisbees you know shit's fucked. Anyway, fuck off fagshit.

People doing things "ironically" ruin literally anything they touch, not just anime.

Ironic humor ruined the internet. Look at all these "ironic" mlg shrek memes.

How do people not get past panda? You literally just sign into the ehentai.

>sadpanda
i don't think they even know it

You tell me. Even the computer illiterate should be able to since that addon that has been floating around if they're too retarded to set their cookies up right. You underestimate just how retarded normalfags can be.

Reminder that episode 2 airs tonight, and if you didn't know, then you're an ironic weeb.

I think shitty meta threads ruin boards.

I thought that too, until I made a second account last year. It didn't work until a week later.

>making silly ironic video on youtube
>lol so randumb

What is not to hate?

And not even saying that I'm better. In fact, these people probably have a better life than mine

I think learn how to use filters and stop making meta threads you retard.

You can thank Sup Forums for that bullshit. "Memes" were essentially looked down upon on non-Sup Forums Sup Forums boards for a while until they brought them back by being ironic with them.

hiding things does mean they're really gone

you need to literally suck 10B's D

I wish the redditfags were gone.

>filter
>promotes tumblr ideology and mentality
>calls other people retarded
Not saying that OP isn't pure cancer, but you're just as bad if not worse.

"ironic" anything needs to stop

sincerity is extremely underrated and underutilized

I wish Sup Forums would go down forever, causing a Renaissance of new imageboards, rather than all the action being here.

post anzu

I'll miss the buyfag thread though.

>fucking Sup Forums using anime for their raid

Why?

Please stop.

Fake Anzu

Is that a boy?

This. I'm so sick of everyone I talk to constantly being ironic and sarcastic. People are too insecure to be honest.

a boy(girl)

you basically mean 90% of this board?

I'll miss all of it.

I have a bigger problem with normalfags blogging on Sup Forums.

>my gf this
>my gf that
>I did this with my gf
>Im watching this show with my gf

What the fuck am I reading? 3DPD? Ever?

>And not even saying that I'm better

You are though, by hating them and deriding them for their garbage style of humor, you are attempting to assert your intellectual superiority (better taste). I mean you probably are smarter than them, but my point is that being a contrarian doesn't actually make your taste better.

I hate youtubers because they're different and because they're mostly a bunch of dumb kids, and I'm jealous of them because I miss being a child. I am not better than them or really anyone else, I am human trash. We have to come to terms with this to improve as human beings.

Who gives a fuck, just do your own thing, the more you pay attention to it the more ass blasted you get.

See this is the kind of shit I'm talking about. Is this well crafted bait or genuine retardation? I can't tell anymore.

How do you feel about ironic irony?

Perfect example of cancer right there.

A future that nu-nu-Sup Forums simply will never understand.

I'm assuming it's bait given the last part about improving as human beings. user is probably just trying to trick you.

Most of that gets called out fairly quickly though.

How many layers we talking?

Thats what Sup Forums was for.

To escape these kind of people but now these people are here on this board too.

And a lot of it's bait.

>write heartfelt post out of concern for a fellow user
>it gets called bait

At least ironic weebs know that what they're doing is weird and have some sort of humility. Unironic weebs on the other hand? Completely oblivious.

>nene poster
Now it's confirmed to be bait.

It's been strange seeing the attitude towards memes shift from hatred at even the use of the term meme, to ironic acceptance, and then back to full acceptance.