Mfw people think we're anti immigrant and not just anti ILLEGAL immigrant

>mfw people think we're anti immigrant and not just anti ILLEGAL immigrant

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/03/16/immigrants-are-now-canceling-their-food-stamps-for-fear-that-trump-will-deport-them/?utm_term=.c8c706d8486b
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/deportations-fall-under-trump-despite-increase-in-arrests-by-ice/2017/09/28/1648d4ee-a3ba-11e7-8c37-e1d99ad6aa22_story.html?utm_term=.5bdd6f5f5c3b
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-usda-records-sponsoring-u-s-food-stamp-program-for-illegal-aliens/
latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as one able bodied American is unemployed or collecting welfare I am 100% against ANY immigration

shoot the poos

>anti ILLEGAL ALIEN
They are not immigrants they are invaders and should be treated as such.

I'm anti-nonwhite immigration both legal and illegal. I'd be more than happy to accept a 1,000,000 white illegals.

ora ora you got some nerve settin foot on my turf, small-fry

I oppose all immigration and even tourism

Its a bit too late for this.

Americans now really need to redpill the Mexicans and keep them from voting for marxists and far left loons. Its one thing for America to be a demographic nightmare, its another thing when a military stronger than the rest of the world's combined becomes an out of control marxist anti-white proxy army for Israel.

Sup Forums is Anti-immigrant if the immigrants are muslims or african. Doesn't matter if its legal or not.

Poland took in the most most refugees in Europe, but doesn't care about if muhamods papers have all been neatly filed in Berlin. he's not welcome. A blonde haired blue eye Ukrainain living undocumented in eastern Poland is not included when Poles shout 'refugees not welcome'

You have to be retarded to be pro illegal immigration. however all my friends are. Fucking bernouts are so retarded, one literally said that only good people cross illegally

What about a trade deal? Export 1 welfare nigger for each white willing worker immigrant?

how long until chinks outnumber canadians in major cities?

for you

>not anti-immigrant
Speak for yourself, faglord. Only if they’re white are they ok.

this desu

>being flooded with foreigners is good
Fuck off, Paco

Can illegal immigrants from e.g. Mexico apply for welfare in the States? I imagine that could be tricky, but if they can't and have to go to work, why are you so against them? Also, they are probably all roman catholics and won't enforce sharia law anytime soon.

REEEEEEE when people think im racist but my wife fuckes niggers REEEEE

>people think we're anti-immigrant
>think
You have to go back

Amermutts make this meme themselves. Kek

There's not one legitimate reason to support any kind of immigration

>A blonde haired blue eye Ukrainain living undocumented in eastern Poland is not included when Poles shout 'refugees not welcome'
Poles fucking hate Ukies though, and illegal Ukie immigration is a topic of concern for them since it's making their labor markets even worse

I'm against both, in particular if it involves any form of shitskin.
Immigrants fuck off

So they do get welfare? I wonder how they do it without a social security number and an American passport.

I'm pro emigrant.

i'm for making every immigrant illegal.
what do you say now little faggot.

beads

kys and go back to r*ddit in that order

>calls getting conquered immigration

what if they are an unconscientious, useless, lazy piece of shit that doesn't actually provide any value to an employer and may even break things and be generally negligent ? not everyone deserves a job

Read the article.

She's referring to legal immigrants.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/03/16/immigrants-are-now-canceling-their-food-stamps-for-fear-that-trump-will-deport-them/?utm_term=.c8c706d8486b

(((Democrat))) stronghold states knowingly give out benefits to non-citizens. It doesn't even require an ID. The Immigration Jew hands out packets (in Spanish) that explain how to immediate get on the gibs train, and how to illegally register to vote Democrat in every election.

now that i think about it,we do the same in europe.

Then they should be gassed.

>we
I am anti-immigrant. Shut it all down

this, subhumans fuck off.

>Wan
kek
well I've heard of the ones who have anchorbabies getting food stamps
t. anchor baby whose parents are against food stamps

The screenshoted tweet is lying- it clearly states illegals aren't eligible for foodstamps. The article is specifically talking about green card holders.
>non-citizens
Green card holders and refugees are eligible for SNAP. The article is literally only talking about legal immigrants.

Actually, the Mexicans that are actually legal tend to be redpill as fuck. They're incredibly masculine, strong family values, etc.

This is pretty shady if true.

shouldn't your greencard get revoked if you can't support yourself? what is the point of having that kind of person in the country?

I'm anti immigrant.

I guess Amerimutts are just getting conquered, then :^)

I see, thanks user.

If she's talking about legal immigrants than why are they afraid trump will deport them? Are they just retarded or something?

one more for the road

>why are they afraid trump will deport them
Being a legal immigrant doesn't mean you have citizenship. Your legal status can be revoked pretty much anytime the government feels like it. You can fight it in court but it's expensive and you have limited legal rights.

Yes, no one on Sup Forums would deny that what's happening in the US and Europe is basically an invasion. We would just prefer to not be conquered because our politicians are retarded.

>yamahasuzuki high

never noticed this

True but I didn't think Trump was really anti legal immigration. Have there been large swaths of people losing their immigrant status and being deported?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

the gold teeth are an excellent touch

Surprisingly, no. There is a huge amount of money being wasted arresting people and trying them in immigration court, though.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/deportations-fall-under-trump-despite-increase-in-arrests-by-ice/2017/09/28/1648d4ee-a3ba-11e7-8c37-e1d99ad6aa22_story.html?utm_term=.5bdd6f5f5c3b

The truth is that immigration from Mexico has been slowing and Obama deported a shitton of them as well.

>We would just prefer to not be conquered
Isn't that true of all conquered people?

But I AM anti immigrant.

>Love Indian culture
>Love India
>Love Indians
>Learned some Hindi
>Read books about the place
>Don't want Indians to immigrate here en masse and replace my culture with theirs
>Somehow this makes me racist

???????????????

>he is not an ethnic nationalist
GO BACK TO /r/TheDonald you fucking pleb. You do NOT belong here

Tbh I don't mind Euro immigration and maybe Japanese and Korean. Everyone else needs to fuck off

We are both stupid
No more immigration and if we must have it only white immigration

Edgy.

We are anti nonwhite immigrant.

>if they can't and have to go to work, why are you so against them?
I don't know, what could be the problem with the flooding the labor market and depressing wages. That couldn't have any negative effects. And this ignoring the massive amounts of crime they commit
>they are probably all roman catholics
Oh, being flooded with spics is good because PRAISE JEBUS. Neat, makes sense.

You do realize that we would be the dumping ground for Europe's shit again if we accepted "white illegals"? Accept only the good whites who want to come here.

It's true. Democrats have been buying votes from niggers and spics since LBJ. It's why unchecked immigration is such an important platform for the globalist jew; it's how they intend to keep power "democratically." You rig elections.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-usda-records-sponsoring-u-s-food-stamp-program-for-illegal-aliens/

Get fucked, kike.

We are anti-immigrant. Fuck off, we're full.

>Obama deported a shitton of them as well.
Can you jews ever stop lying?

latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html

Its super easy to get a regular ID here. You literally just show up and provide an address.

But I am anit-all immigrants. Deport anyone that doesn't have at least 3 generations of relatives here. IF none of your family was a citizen here in 1860, get out.

HOL UP

That's not nearly good enough. Just think about the populations of Canada and Sweden for one minute.

We don't want mass migration from any of those fucks. we can take a few sure, but fuck mass migration.

anways, posting in a t_d shitlarp bread

At least, they are chinks...
Niggers or muslims would a fucking nightmare.
Like Paristan.

Nice, haven't seen this strawman image for awhile.

Good whites? As opposed to what?

KYS race traitor.

>people think
Nigger if you concern yourself with what people think you are no better than a normie

We are anti-immigrant, you fucking mongoloid.

>le 56% face

Damn, the meme was real.

you don't know what you are talking about. mainland chinks are like niggers crossed with jews

I want to ask a question to Americans in this thread: I'm a musician fighting the cultural war, would you like if someone like me tried getting a visa to the US? I'm genuinely curious, since cultural war is extremely important and very few people seem to care about it. No, I'm not some homeless dude with a guitar, and I know very well the stigma that being a musician carries with it, but I've already managed to convert some people around here. If I got into the US though my potential influence would obviously increase dramatically. What is your opinion on such a matter? Btw, I don't plan on going to LA or NY, those places are far too controlled. There are other influential music cities that have more redpilling potential. Given national and international acts go through the scenes I have in mind, even a mere friendship with an important artist can yield massive gains.
Not that you're gonna believe me given my flag, but I'm not from the niggerfied parts of the country(98%), I'm white. What I've noticed so far is that at least I speak better English than your nignogs.

>nominated for a nobel prize
Works themselves are not nominated. Authors are, and DeCoy was never considered for one. Nor was the book ever considered for a Pulitzer. DeCoy was such an unremarkable author he doesn't even have a Wikipedia page.

>>mfw people think we're anti immigrant and not just anti ILLEGAL immigrant
You cuckservatives are just as anti-White as the liberals are.

The liberals was mass non-White immigration into every White country.

You cuckservatives want legal, vetted, assimilated mass non-White immigration into every White country.

Going from le 50% to le 56%, you won't notice a difference. You're better off going to Canada if you want to move to NA.

I'm a bit confused. Music is international. Why do you need to go to the US to write music?

>people think we're anti immigrant and not just anti non white immigrant

I'm not even against deportation, you stupid faggot. I'm against blatantly lying about the things you're commenting on.

Jump off a fucking bridge.

Foodstamps isn't that big of an expense and it enables lots of people to do economically productive things. America is the breadbasket of the world and the cash that goes into foodstamps goes right back to farmers and grocery stores.

yup

well, in all fairness, I am against all non-European immigration

The left isn't entirely off base in their characterization. However, rather than"xenophobic", I am a Western Chauvinist.

Are you kidding me? Canada? Fuck no.
-
As you probably imagine, the American market is much, much superior. Why don't I make the best out of what we have here? There are several reasons really.
>the people
Yes it's tiresome to live in Hueland, but that's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the other musicians you have to deal with on a daily basis. They're incredibly unprofessional, childish, unqualified... I know some quite influential musicians(on the national level) and they all constantly complain about the low quality of the average Brazilian musician. They're entitled niggers. In pure pol fashion, the actual niggers and shitskins are the worst. When working as a hired sideman, for example, lots of them don't even show up for rehearsal because they're in some bar watching soccer. It's infuriating.
>the marketplace
It's not only about size, it's also about its characteristics. As if the above wasn't enough, the vast majority of money in the Brazilian industry goes to a very narrow spectrum of genres, it's basically sertanejo or gospel, there aren't that many proper pop artists(since the late 90s, narrowing down of genres has been a worldwide phenomenon, especially because of the 96 Telecomm Act, but the US is still far better). In any case, you have no option but to move to São Paulo or Rio, and because of both the genres you work with and the place you'll be, there's a lot of incompetent niggers(and violence, the whole package). Further, I'm from the South, so all the trouble of moving to SP or Rio isn't that far from going abroad. And in the US I can live on a small budget without worries, if I do so in Brazil I'll have to live in some fucked up favela.

I unironically oppose all non-white immigration to Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia, NZ, etc. Our founders had the right idea: if it's not white, it's not citizen material.

Added to the above there's something I forgot to mention: most musicians begin their careers as sidemen(hired guns) to bigger bands, unless they have a band of their own, which is rare these days given the prevalence of electro and rap. That's if you're not some bombshell willing to suck Mordechai in LA of course. But I understand the business, I'm not some airhead relying on favors. I'll soon make an audition for an American music college, and I'll go if I get a nice enough scholarship. Of course I wouldn't go to the college jew had I the option of jumping straight into the market, but I have to do it because of visa issues. I could easily get a tourist visa, which would allow me to stay for a couple months, but I can't legally look for jobs that way(at least as a musician, and I'm not gonna be another foreigner stealing entry jobs from high school kids). You also need to spend some time networking, which is made much easier as a student.

should be both muricuck

Is this thread gonna die?

What's are you talking about, spics vote like 85% dem in every election

>mfw ppl think we're t_d
Go back faggot.

How many of those are legal though?

sorry we conquered you with all the rights of the world and we own your land now.

Lmao it is funny to me that the most anti-immigration are ameriMutt

This is how the USA was created, though.