3. Aladdin
4. Alibaba
5. Judar and Hakuryuu
6. Alibaba and Aladdin
7. The four together

or something like that, maybe its Aladdin/Hakuryuu and Judar/Alibaba or so

Post the pages.

>maybe its Aladdin/Hakuryuu and Judar/Alibaba or so
That'd be pretty cool. I hope the teams get mixed up a bit.

Summary: eleore.tumblr.com/post/156751157078/magi-337-spoilers

I knew it was going to be like that. Sinbads question is stupid since you cant actually destroy a destiny, just try to live by changing your future. Whatever happened to him during his childhood and whatever Judal suffered its already done. Judar answer is pretty much: "yeah, it makes me mad as shit, lets move on trying to get what i want now".

However i believe Sinbad can still use that same answer to support his plan so its just a defeat on that level, but not at all an argument against him as a whole.

It still sucks that Baba never got another Djinn. Aladdin is shit as a Magi.

Text and Dialogue translation:
itsdanystormborn.tumblr.com/post/156749084583/magi-337-full-translation

Alibaba solo will be the final one. The parallels set up between him and Sin would be kind of underplayed any other way.
Also I'd say it's highly likely that Judar and Hakuryuu will get ejected from Sinbad's Magical Realm halfway through.

Sinbad's entire philosophy is complete garbage in the first place. It essentially boils down to:

>Bad things happen and people are flawed and that makes me sad. I'm the only one who should get a say about any of it so everybodt should just shut up and agree with me to satisfy my own personal notion of what a good world is, fuck everyone else's.

He's a petulant child masquerading as a God.

I am not sure I got the part at the end about his true intentions and how he can't reveal them to none.

I wish I could see Zephar vs Belial

Reading the translation of the whole chapter, I just think it means that Judar would have been uncomfortable revealing all of this in front of the others because it means opening his heart and showing vulnerability.

He would have been to embarrassed to say around Hakuryuu that fighting together with him made him happy and reconciled him with the path he is on right now. Pic related.

>Also I'd say it's highly likely that Judar and Hakuryuu will get ejected from Sinbad's Magical Realm halfway through.
Why do you say that?

I see. It makes sense. I didn't know what to think of that comment at the end because the 'true intentions' part felt like he has another plan different from the other 3 and I was afraid he might turn sides again.

I feel pretty sad for him, he never had a saying or a choice about what to do but follow Arba's orders. It's like a slave or machine. And I am glad he let out his frustration and anger and everything. Yes, he can't change what happened so getting salt all over it won't amount to anything. Keep moving on and try to do what you want and can with the life you have.

Yeah back in volume 8 (which this chapter flashes back to) he was full of regret and anger over what his life got turned into by Gyokuen. Back then he still wanted Sinbad to be his king and thought that it might have happened if Al-Thamen hadn't kidnapped and raised him.

But being able to exact his revenge with Hakuryuu and making him his king brought him the sort of happiness which kind of... reconciled him to his fate and as a result he no longer had regrets.
It's funny, but in the end Judar wasn't saved by Aladdin or Baba, but by Hakuryuu in a way.

> It's funny, but in the end Judar wasn't saved by Aladdin or Baba, but by Hakuryuu in a way.
Well, these two don't understand what Judar went through. I don't think Hakuryuu does either but their hate for Arba united them and through it they both changed. If someone could make him somewhat happy that would be Hakuryuu the way the story is in Magi. We know that there are alternative realities/dimensions and in one of them Judar is Sinbad's magi but it's not the Magi world, for better or worse. But I am glad now Judar can keep on moving. It felt like he still had something to say when he and Hakuryuu defeated Arba and seeing it does feel good.

I JUST WANT THIS FUCKING MANGA TO END

Then drop it, retard.

THE ADVENTURE NEVER ENDS

I doubt Aladdin and Alibaba care enough about Judar to help him that way.

They wouldn't get far, Judar wouldn't let himself be helped. Closest he got was being stuck alone with Alibaba for 2 years.

I agree, I don't think Aladdin was invested enough to "save" Judar (compared to some other shounen titles). Maybe he could have had some success if he was more extreme about it, but as it is it's no surprise that Judar found salvation elsewhere.

This. He's a proud fuck who represses his feelings and wants to punch his problems away. If someone offered him a shoulder to weep on, he'd be offended.

Still don't get why Shinobu Ohtaka likes to draw people getting stabbed near their boobs

It's hot.

Dumping the full chapter

Judal's my new fav now

SINNY DEAD?

What does he shout?

Just a part of him. They have 6 more to go.

Arba's right over there, why won't they fight her

itsdanystormborn.tumblr.com/post/156749084583/magi-337-full-translation

She is just a tour guide now.

or is that Hakuei?

She's the tour guide.

wait wut, i thought they literally had to beat sin in an argument as well as in battle. Judar didn't even give a proper answer and basically just reconfirmed what sinbads been saying

Yeah but Sinbad basically doubted himself and didn't really believe in his own way of life. Judar saw through that, and unlike Sinbad he does believe in his own answer. At the end of the fight he even asks if Sinbad is hiding self-hatred behind his confidence.

ah thanks for clearing that up

Cute.

Judar did though. He said that he'll destroy such a destiny just like Sinbad, he just won't be lying about crying over it, wanting to change everything as if it didn't happen.

I just want to see Morgiana's beautiful smiling face again.

Judar/Hakuryuu stronk.

>he can deal with a shit childhood all because Hakuryuu made him happy

nigga that's cute as fuck

The chaptets with Baba on the DC pretty much confirmed that Judar is a retard. Don't ever expect him to hit you with some profound wisdom that resonates deep within you, because he just won't.

Seems relevant today.

>The chaptets with Baba on the DC pretty much confirmed that Judar is a retard.
Which is not true because from the recent omake we have both Baba and Hakuryuu comment how Judar does think more complicated than let's you believe (Baba) and at least have opinions in many topics (Hakuryuu). Of course it doesn't mean Judar is very smart but I think he is not as bad as you make him to be. Also, he is not a loud speaker about his ideas, opinions or beliefes as Aladdin, Baba and Sinbad are. He appears to be more closed in this regard and doesn't want to deal with all these troublesome stuff which he thinks it's Hakuryuu's job to worry about and act.

Is she ok?

It's just an illusion created by GodBad. The real Arba is still playing tour guide.

Gotta comment on pic related.

Morgiana wanted to reach an understanding with Jamil? For what purpose, the guy is an irredeemable dick who made her life hell since she was a kid.

>you've become hard to understand
No, you just can't explain the random boner you were getting from her. She's same as always.

Now I want to see their reunion even more. What did they talk about? How did Judar react to Hakuryuu's white rukh? Did they hug? Did they fug?

Honestly, I also don't get it. I saw some comments online saying that she most likely means she should have realized sooner how of an evil person he is and BTFO him rather than stay around as his slave or something.

>Did they fug?
Of course, user, why do you think Judar was too busy to visit Kougyoku right away?

Well, I'm crossing my fingers for some sort of omake in volume 33 or 34. Or maybe a flashback in the last few chapters if Ohtaka manages to cram it in.

But given how they act around each other right now, it must have gone pretty well. I mean,

Haku took the time to explore Judar's birth village with him and find his name,

they spent one day together in Kou without telling the others that Judar is back,

Hakuryuu is no longer salty about the AliMor wedding,

they're still a good team and rely on each other,

Judar helped Hakuryuu put on Belial in chapter 333

etc. etc. etc.

I definitely hope for more scenes between them and for Judar to catch up with the others, soon.

>Of course, user, why do you think Judar was too busy to visit Kougyoku right away?
But a whole day? Also, the palace should be pretty damn big if none reported to Kougyoku they didn't see them or they just stayed in one room all day.

Well yes, from what we have seen so far it suggests what happened can only be positive as you said. But seeing the whole thing will make me happy.

>they just stayed in one room all day.
That's my theory, unless they purposefully avoided the palace staff for shits and giggles

>Baba gets Mor
>Aladdin gets Fish
>Cuckuryuu gets stuck with the homo ship
True suffering.

Don't worry user, Cuckryuu has already learned to love it.

To be fair, Judar is probably the best to get him with anyway. No one else cares as much as him.

The natural order of things.

>implying homo route is not the best route

I love Alibaba, I want to marry Alibaba!

>Alibaba and Morgiana shitposting on Sup Forums

You're supposed to be fighting Sinbad and wanting to die respectively.

Plus, it's not like he is some ugly okama with stubble and a cleft chin.

Exactly, it's not like Haku's getting a shit partner.

This is way better than a random waifu out of nowhere.

Is there a best suffering panel than this one? Kinda gives me a boner.

If they manage to adopt loli Arba and bully her for the rest of their lives it will be perfect.

>Is there a best suffering panel than this one?
Yes.

>ends up getting the best waifu
Alibaba's suffering at least paid off.

I prefer the "stone faced Alibaba telling everyone he lied" panel, hits closer to home.

You called?

>This is way better than a random waifu out of nowhere.
I know this topic has been discussed before here but really, I wouldn't pass it past Ohtaka to do it. I wouldn't like it simple because it's some random waifu who we never saw her relationship with Hakuryuu and it will feel "..." or in the case Hakuryuu has already something going on in the background and we see it at the end only, it will feel weird as well.

I just don't want to see my favourite character ending up with someone we didn't get to see before and their relationship. I would rather have Hakuryuu be over Morg during the time skip and have a thing going on with someone from Kina and we actually get to see it rather than a boring endgame for him.

>Then drop it, retard.
There's a few retards on Mangahelpers who could use this advice.

I agree with all of this.

It's going to literally feel like Ohtaka just tried to throw him a last minute bone. Which is unnecessary of itself considering he already has a developed relationship. It just so happens that Judar is male otherwise they'd be a given.

Yes, exactly like that.

> It just so happens that Judar is male otherwise they'd be a given.
I am going to sound like a retard here but sometimes I wish Judar was a female only for the moment they became canon. I wouldn't have this issue if Nipland didn't have a thing with homos in their shounen shit. Ohtaka is not progressive enough to make a homo pairing canon so the best we can hope is them being waifuless at the end. I dislike myself for thinking like this but sometimes seeing a pairing denied the chance of a confirmed romantic relationship because they are the same sex can be frustrating.

You're not alone on that.

Things that Baba/Mor or Aladdin/Fish aren't going to face any problems in the ending because they're the typical m/f ships in shounen (which I'm not criticizing, I think it was fairly obvious). Now Judar and Hakuryuu have enough credibility behind them that they'd follow in the same steps if only one was female and it's frustrating that a good dynamic is likely going to be cast aside because of that.

I'm not even a fujo but they suit each other best.

I want to fug a Magi.

How is Morgiana so cute?

She makes me want to kiss her, cuddle her and make her feel loved. She makes my heart flutter. How can one girl be so perfect?

Same.

Roman traps are great too.

Though Scheherezade was the only white magi worth something at the end, and not even that much.

>discussing who Hakuryuu is going to marry
It's obviously gonna be that girl from Zagan's dungeon.