Is liking 'cute anime girl' some sort of post ironic thing...

Is liking 'cute anime girl' some sort of post ironic thing? I never post on Sup Forums but I always assume whenever I see one posted in the other boards that it's a kind of cathartic form of humor and that the person isn't actually a schizophrenic stuck at the emotional age of 10.

Am I getting it wrong?

Please go back to wherever you came from and stay there.

I've got every right to demand answers, sorry but this shit is crapping up all the other boards and I assume Sup Forums must be the source.

Poopies on nigger lol

There is no pleasure greater than posting anime girls on the internet.

Please keep the meta garbage in one thread. Thank you.

Maybe you should try it out for a week or two, get to understand your enemy.

Can you explain why you think that? Is this some post post ironic thing mixed with pent up frustrations and absurdism?

Are you really asking that question when you're in a website which is literally made to discuss anime?

funny because I think the exact same thing about your kind.

what is about someone liking cute anime girls that suddenly triggers your sensibilities like a raving lunatic? did a bunch of cute anime girls rape your entire family in one sitting?

Not only new to Sup Forums but also new to Sup Forums, bravo, probably haven't even been posting here for three weeks.

Sadly, the users here really are that pathetic and lonely. Having a waifu started out as an ironic thing to filter out the normals but now everyone buys into it without the slightest touch of self-awareness. "Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots..."

they're cute, fampai. what more do you ask for

>get to understand your enemy.
I tried but I don't get it that' why I'm asking here.

Too much shitposting, not enough substance.

No you didn't, show me the reaction faces you used.

Anime girls are cute.

you sound like you have autism

cute lolis can cure that

>Having a waifu started out as an ironic thing to filter out the normals
Was this like some sort of secret salute?
Why Japanese animated cute girls in particular? It could be anything, gigantic robots, birthday cakes, wookies, anything. Why this?

There is nothing ironic or "post-ironic" about my relationship with my two-dimensional wife Misaki.

However, there is quite a bit of cathartic humor in our relationship pertaining to the fact that I am 3DPD and she is 2D. If there wasn't any humor, I don't think we would be able to make our relationship work.

Maybe you should kill yourself immediately you cancerous cunts

I was trying to convey that the guy's point was as absurd as me posting some chinese cartoon girls doing something like that. And I'm sure there's another subconscious thing that I can't really point out but the more they do these moves aggressively the more the point is reinforced.

I just don't know, not even Freud does. Do you?

Doublezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I just wanted to see his reaction faces.

Much like in nature, where predators feed upon prey, the internet has two kinds of people. There's the ones that post stuff without a care, and there's the ones that are so bothered by it that they start complaining, thinking it'll make a difference. Guess which one is you, OP.

I'm just trying to understand man.

Why does anime trigger you?

This is no good user, you need Satania reaction faces like this one.

Why does this thread trigger you?

I see that face when Trump posters go out of their containment zone and I don't get it either. What's the connection with trump and some werewolf girl?

You're going at it the wrong way. Don't think about it, just feel it.

go back to your battle shonen, kid.

Here's another one, now save them and use them wisely.

bait me harder newcunt

Waifu only exist because they provide real moral support and relief.
Anything else people attribute them to is intended at least partially to conceal ones embarrassment at this fist fact.
Waifu are a kind of Muse in the traditional sense, animated by the intricate obsessions of fervid imaginations.

I'm not baiting. Where the fuck am I supposed to ask if not in this place? Am I supposed to find the answer in a fucking wiki?

that's the surest past to a mental health ward.

You have the answers right here in this thread yet you refuse to accept them.

Point them out please.

I actually want to know too, what is it about garbage of the week anime with cute girls that warrant the production of so many of them

It's just the same plot going through the motions with different persona type characters that all fall under the same formula

The gags are the same every time as well

Slice of life is so Fucking garbage

I can't do your homework for you, you have to put some effort as well. I believe you can do it.

>deleted
>thread is still up
>that frogshit thread is also still up

EPIC WORK!