Is Kabaneri any good?

Very good.

I liked the OP.
And the fire zombies were cool, but goddamned if the pantsu on head retarded plot didn't make it hard for me to like it.

Until Biba shows up.

Trash
Anything by Araki is confirmed trash after this anime.

>after this anime.
You don't need this anime to tell you that SnK, death note and kurozuka are trash. And whatever else of the unforgettable garbage he has made.

I really enjoyed the first 2/3rds of it.
The last arc wasn't as good due to an uncharismatic villain, but overall I still liked it. The MC and heroine were good characters and made the show worth watching for me.

People really made WAY too much of a big deal out of Biba being a bad character.

The show was always generic garbage to begin with. Biba did nothing to change that.

It was generic, but somehow still fun to watch. It helped that the voice acting and character designs were really good.

Garbage.

I liked it

Had a great beginning but then fizzled out. Was apparent at the start that this would probably happen.

promising start. then it was just kindof like wat. trailed off into shounenshit land.

Best show that season and also of the year, styled all over reddit:zero and the other original crap like haifuriSHIT.

>Was apparent at the start that this would probably happen.
Yeah, from the start it didn't seem like it could develop much of a cohesive plot due to the constraints of the premise. Even without the Biba arc, if the story had stayed episodic with going from station to station fighting kabane, the audience probably still would have felt let down after the spectacle of the beginning.

I'm sure season 2 will suffer from similar problems, especially after reading Araki admit that he had never planned for a second season.

Seems like he didn't even plan for the entire season 1

I only watched to episode 7 and dropped it.

They are making a second season? For what purpose? First one was terrible and flopped on sales, haven't they learned anything?

I'm not even talking about how they delayed SnK for this piece of trash, fucking disaster

>t. edgy hipster

It's absolute shite. I'd tell to pick HotD over this if you want an actually entertaning zombie show and no, this isn't a bait.

Amazing first 2 episodes

Then descends into a trainwreck

It's complete trash.

I watched it for the pretty art and the ED.

>The show was always generic garbage to begin with.
Sure.

>Biba did nothing to change that.
Aside from making all the characters act dumber than before and shifting the plot away from a relatively inoffensive semi-laidback episodic type setup to something more plot-centric (which would be fine but for the plot itself being extremely shit), yeah sure.

The show unironically went off-the-rails when the cast got off of the train.

It looks really nice visually but it's complete ass.

1. Train setting is really fucking trash.
2. They introduced a shit tier character who just murdered everything and ruined the show.

KISAMA

It starts pretty fucking good then slides downhill for the duration. It wrote a check it couldn't cash.