Moore or Jones?

Serious discussion please. Why is there so much anti Roy moore coverage and pro Doug coverage? Why should I vote for Roy Moore? Are the accusations against Roy Moore false? Are Moore's "bad statements" taken out of context?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@LeftistScumbag/doug-jones-is-a-terrible-candidate-acde501603c1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you a trump supporter? vote moore. if not, stay home and go to sleep.

NEVER KIDFUCKER!

All Ive been hearing is that Roy is a "LUL PEDOPHILE". Seeing all this shilling for Jones is pretty suspect though

Is Doug Jones as much of a "champion of the people" that the media is saying he is?

But why dude. OP is asking for legit reasons other than "ib yew vote for drumpf den vote more"

Yeah exactly, all of the anti Roy Moore coverage should raise some flags. I'm wondering why though? Is it all to get back at trump in 2020? This is so concerning

Party wise, Trump needs the GOP holding that chair. So vote Republican.

As for the charges--- the stuff accusing him of chasing or molesting 14 and 16 year olds are all false.

When Moore got back from Nam, he wanted to find a wife and start a family. Being early 30s, he went looking for a woman between 18 to 20. He only dated women whose parents said ok, and if the woman said no or lost interest, he accepted it.

There is one woman that claims she was 17 when they dated. He says he remembers her being older when they dated. But 16 is AoC and she said he got her parents permission and was a good and proper gentleman while they dated, so no big deal.

Dems will tell you he was trying to screw 8 year old girls. You know how well they do with the truth and reality.

basically the left is panicking

No. He's a Democrat shrill that toes the Democrat party line.

It's the same story as Trump
One kernel of truth editorialized into a caricature of itself

Moore is the target of a focused propaganda assault. That's enough for him to get my "fuck MSM" vote

The fact that none of these allegations surfaced during the Ten Commandments controversy makes me skeptical. Would have been perfect timing to smear a defender of the Christian faith

Because Doug Jones is a faggot pro-welfare leftist who supports (((moderate))) gun control, supports Abortion, and is secular whereas Moore is a Christian fundamentalist who already has RINOs and the left butthurt, is pro-Russia and opposes limp dicked neocons like McConnel, Lindsay Graham and John McCain

The left is looking for a foothold to slow down momentum leading into the midterms
This isn't even the first election they've tried this in since Trump took office

Because social liberals want to intellectually dominate right wing Christians.

Frank Luntz foaming at the mouth when the "rubes" told him why they will vote for Moore on some Vice documentary.

Roy Moore makes it "Okay, to not like gays again."

They're bitching, crying, throwing fits. White lefties, globalists are being children.

You've got all these groups trying to pull the White Man by the nose and slap his hand.

Get your shit together anons. Democrats have WAY more to gain from Moore's win. MSM may have faked signatures, but they also put out the narrative that the signatures are "part fake." And please, they know sending people like Charles Barkley is only going to drive up Moore support. Don't let them play you.

They want Jones to win. Reverse psychology won't work.

Moore's win would be devastating and crushing to the Democrats.

They think people in the rust belt will care about Roy Moore in Fall 2018?

The GOP will be so paranoid that only MAGA toting Mike Pence clones will get nominated.

Serious talk.
Doug Jones can talk about how much he is going to represent Alabama, but he is going to vote with democrats in the senate. It doesn't matter what he thinks, he will not stand against anything the democrats do. He wanted Clinton to win as well. Fuck him. He might be a good guy, but I don't want some one that said the wall was too expensive and said the 2nd amendment has limitations.
Moore isn't perfect, but Jones is by far worse. Hell, corrupt Luther Strange would have been better than Jones. At least I know Strange was getting paid off to keep gambling out of the state and made raiding bingo halls a priority.
Moore isn't going to be seated by the senate so I have no remorse about voting for Moore. Better to have a vacant seat than have that worm Jones sitting in.

lmao republicans voting for a literal pedophile

time to kick these welfare state faggots out of the union. they pretend they're conservative but they drain more money into their gibs than any blue state by a large margin.

If moore wins dems can run with the were the party of morality, We booted out al frankton while the republicans voted in a pussy grabber and a pedophile. In the post truth era leople will eat it up and they will ride that to 2020.

Mental gymnastics in defence of pedos. This is why Trump, Mitch and Paul should've taken the hit of losing the seat. There's no going back from this ethical bankruptcy.

Not to mention that they ignore the social costs of rust belt industry and do jack shit to get ahead of impending ecological issues. Dems don't give a shit about the middle class, but at least they don't reject scientific studies en masse.

you didnt make an argument though.Try again.

not moore

>ignore the social costs of rust belt industry
Is there a Salon article I missed?

>impending ecological issues
Says the party that wants to subsidize labor in countries that have worse environmental regulations
Also:
>Spend 1 trillion today to fix a problem that will cost 10 million with better tech

>fully physically developed females
>pedofelia
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

I wouldn't vote for either of them.

jones

>party of trannies and roasties...party of morality

bwahaha

Putting aside the fact that Moore did indeed rape 14 year olds when he was a 35 year old district attourney. Moore is a colossal faggot who only parrots alt-right memes to get votes. He's about as far from "our guy" as Jones is. Moore's in it for Moore, he doesn't give a shit about Alabama or the people in it, just his payday.

The party of morality always loses you tard

I couldn’t name a single policy either or them have but I know roy has based opinions regarding women

Are you retarded? Moore. Even if he's removed after being elected, you'll still have a Republican appoint his replacement.

The Dems played an asshole move by dropping all of the allegations AFTER the deadline for him to be replaced. They had no choice but to roll with Moore....so now the Dems have to live with themselves knowing that they lost to a pedophile monster of their own creation.

>Putting aside the fact that Moore did indeed rape 14 year olds

hello yes where are the proofs

>Even if he's removed after being elected, you'll still have a Republican appoint his replacement.

And Kay Ivey doesn't like Strange so it'll probably be Mo Brooks, which while not as based as Moore he is better than the average R

Better than the alternative of putting a libshit in there. Besides, if Moore steps out of line, "accidents" do happen.

That's the problem. We know nothing about them because the media isn't doing their jobs. Everyone's more focused on the numbers game rather than doing real journalism.

We know nothing about Jones and all we know about Moore is that he's accused of sexual assault against minors which the right has dismissed as fake news.

Trump doesn't give a shit. He just wants him in because he knows Roy will vote for whatever he wants to pass and he knows Jones will vote against everything. Senators are the biggest waste of taxpayer money in our country.

This. They're both terrible. I'd say just stay home or write somebody in.

There's literally nothing negative about jones or his policies. Vote for him.

Umm sweetie,

Moore is anti UN, and if you support the UN cucking your cuntree they you're a soyboi

true, i take it youve heard the radio adverts down here in gulf shores? "i believe in the 2nd amendment" "strong military" "blah blah, i think people should be able to see a doctor" well no shit doug but youre a fucking democrat and will block republican bills and vote all along those party lines you little montgomery negro owned pissant.

fpbp

What's wrong with the UN?

List of liberal democrats GUILTY of sexual harassment and pedophilia:
No moral high ground for you faggots
And this is only a partial list!!!!!!!

BILL RAPEY CLINTON
Tony Mendoza, a California state senator
Jeffrey Tambor, actor
Ed Westwick, starred in “Gossip Girl
Jeff Hoover
Brett Ratner, a producer and director
Kirt Webster, a music publicist
Ken Baker, a journalist for the E! network,
James Toback, a screenwriter and director
Andy Rubin, the creator of Android le
John Lasseter head of Pixar
Glenn Thrush, The New York Times
Mark Schwahn, director, writer and producer
Gary Goddard, The Goddard Group,
Mario Batali,
Jon Heely, the director of music publishing at Disney,
Peter Martins, NYC Ballet,
James Levine,conductor at the Met
Shervin Pishevar Sherpa Capital,
Steven T. McLaughlin, a New York state assemblyman
Harvey Weinstein
Andy Signore Senior VP for Defy Media
Roy Price Head of Amazon Studios
Chris Savino Creator “The Loud House
Robert Scoble Tech blogger and co-founder of the Transformation Group
Lockhart Steele Editorial director of Vox Media
John Besh Chief executive of the Besh Restaurant Group
Terry Richardson Fashion photographer
Leon Wieseltier A former editor at The New Republic
Rick Najera Director of CBS's Diversity Showcase
Mark Halperin NBC News and MSNBC contributor
Raul Bocanegra California state assemblyman
Kevin Spacey Actor
Michael Oreskes Head of news at NPR
Andy Dick
David Guillod Co-chief executive of Primary Wave Entertainment
Louis C.K.
Andrew Kreisberg Executive producer
Eddie Berganza Editor at DC
Stephen Bittel Florida Democratic Party chairman
David Sweeney Chief news editor at NPR
Al Franken U.S. senato
Russell Simmons Co-founder of Def Jam
John Conyers Jr. U.S. rep
Charlie Rose Television host
Matt Lauer Co-host of “Today"
Garrison Keillor
Israel Horovitz Playwright
Matt Dababneh CA assemblyman
Danny Masterson Actor
Lorin Stein Editor of The Paris Review
Ryan Lizza Writer for The New Yorker and CNN

They facilitate wars rather than being a diplomatic solution to stop them.

Also they're gay

It's actually a good thing because Alabama voters resent the Yankee media trying to tell them how to vote and will be even more motivated to get out and vote for Moore.

All that has happened is that we have made them play by their own rules.

4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

We tossed the rules, the dems will just have to play catch up. The moral right are just seen as wet rhinos who cave to pressure due to "public" morality of the MSM. It's good the right has thrown the rulebook when they're fighting the party of dick choppers and baby killers.

The more Moore is attacked by the MSM the harder he will win. Thanks, MSM.

Shit again Moore is a poltical hit card, but the the "me too" is getting way overplayed. I give Moore 60 percent chance, but he might loose.

>Are the accusations against Roy Moore false
even if they are true which is extremely unlikely, the statute of limitations has expired decades ago so he couldn't even be charged with anything

I simply can't trust a guy with a smile like Jones has. Easiest tell that the guy has some shit to hide in his closet.
I've seen less predatory smiles on rabbis.

Child Fucker vs Democrat. How is that a hard choice?

Vote for Doug Jones

You forgot Anthony Weiner...

There's no reason to vote for Moore at all. He's a mentally retarded backwards Christcuck who literally thinks we should keep women in cages.

He severely damages the republican brand. Trump should've dumped his ass a long time ago and so should have every other republican politician. It doesn't ever matter if he fucked teenagers. He's poisonous aside from that.

How many more wymen do we gotta pay to to convince you this guy's a monster?

Doug Jones grabbed my dick when I was 13. Doug Jones is a homosexual child molester. Are you gonna vote for a homosexual child molester?

Doug Jones is a homosexual pedophile. The only people in Alabama getting gibs are niggers.

Moore if you enjoy salt mining liberal tears

Damn, it's too bad nobody thought of that earlier.

remember to spread this article to your leftshit friends

medium.com/@LeftistScumbag/doug-jones-is-a-terrible-candidate-acde501603c1

>The problem with Doug Jones is revealed not when you point out what he hasn’t done that Roy Moore has, but rather when you look at what Doug Jones says he plans to do, or, as is often the case, not do. At a time when the already abysmal American healthcare system is at threat of being outright gutted by congress, Doug Jones has repeatedly shied away from supporting Bernie Sanders’s Medicare For All plan, and has not backed single-payer healthcare (an immensely popular policy proposal) despite the fact that his very own website states that he believes “Health care is a right, not a privilege limited to the wealthy and those with jobs that provide coverage.” Jones has also shied away from dedicating himself to supporting a $15 livable wage, again, despite the fact that his own website says that he “strongly support[s] ensuring working Alabamians receive a living wage for their hard work.” And, in a time when the college debt crisis is racking up in the trillions of dollars, he has not endorsed any sort of tuition-free college education program, despite—and I know this is getting tiresome—his own website stating that “Providing a quality education to all children is the key to a long-term thriving economy.”

>Come election day, Alabamians will have the sacred honor of participating in the democratic process by voting for either a child rapist or a weak-kneed white blob in a suit to go work on Capitol Hill for some unknown corporate donor. Personally, I can’t say that I will be taking part.

DSA communist is telling libs not to vote for Doug jones because he's not liberal enough. How do we spread this folks? especially for those in alabama

But Trump is facilitating wars independently of the UN. In fact, Warfare and military spending has increased under Trump. He's also antagonizing North Korea for no valid reason and thrown the isreal/Palestine conflict into chaos. The UN is objectively more peaceful than the Trump administration.

I've published my story on dozens of forums. Even contacted NBC News and WaPo. Doug Jones knows exactly who I am and has blocked me on twitter. Doug Jones and I were neighbors.

Based UN, allowing Trump and Russia to use it to facilitate wars.

I love the UN now!

>Even contacted NBC News and WaPo
Why didn't you contact Breitbart?

Vote Roy because due process exists in America not mob rule.

Moore is a right wing Christian and Jones is a liberal soyboy. That's all Alabama needs to know.

But they want this. They want Moore in the Senate. He'll be an albatross around the neck of every republican. If Moore had any decency he would have dropped out even if the allegations are 100% false.

Due process has nothing to do with anything. He does not need to be convicted before you decide not to vote for him, unless you're willing to say that Hillary Clinton has never committed a crime.

Would you let Roy "The Junior High Insider" Moore babysit your kids?

due process innocent til proven guilty IE you have no moral reasons not to vote for him, just political ones

The Trump administration's sole purpose is to isolate/alienate the U.S. from the world community, the end result being that America will be painted as that antagonist the dissidents have always accused it of. This however will be countered by the notion, the world has changed, the cold war has ended, the war on terror was a failure and U.S. activities have led directly to a superpower out of control paradigm. It won't be long before the economic types, high finance, big business, etc are begged to come back in as the image of the U.S. as a reliable business or trading partner wains. Through this, they'll achieve a re-assertion of domination in the post-0% interest era. The world is encouraging conflict so the bystanders and victims can proclaim the moral highground when it all goes to shit for the U.S.

I was told that the woman accusing Moore of molesting her had him as the Judge of her divorce case and sided against her, is this true?

Moore will make it OK to bang Lolis again, if I was an Alababamian I'd be voting for Roy and borrowing some puppies

Why isn't that a legitimate reason? Another Trump supporter in the Senate would assist Trump in passing legislation.

He's not on trial. Nobody's saying put him in jail, but there seems to be enough evidence that it's reasonable to believe he's done these things.

If you dont already know why you should vote for Roy Moore over Doug Jones youre a fucking idiot.

Funny thing, that. with them being pro-pedophilia and the upper echelons (left and neo-con right) having a particular affinity for ¨pizza and hot dogs¨ and so on.

You should turn in your American card if you believe that.

So you don't believe Hillary Clinton has ever done anything illegal?

Give me one reason why I should trust the MSMs reporting on Roy Moore.

I don't believe Moore has.

>Give me one reason why I should trust the MSMs reporting on Roy Moore.

You shouldnt. The establishment is trying extremely hard to stop Roy Moore for some reason. To keep the lulz going Roy Moore must win

>Why is there so much anti Roy moore coverage and pro Doug coverage?

Because the media is melded to the Democrat party.

>Why should I vote for Roy Moore?

Warts and all, he will none the less vote a conservative way in the Seanate. His opponent will vote like a liberal, whether he is one or not. Don;t believe that -- how many Democrats are crossing party lines to vote with the GOP in congress right now? 0.

>Are the accusations against Roy Moore false?

No way to know. I'd guess some of them are, but I also would not be shocked if he was a serious poon-hound in his salad days. I'd ignore anything more than about ten years out of date, though, since people change.

> Are Moore's "bad statements" taken out of context?

Probably. Which ones did you have in mind.

The sheer number of accusers, the fact that the Post sought them out, they weren't seeking attention, and the fact that there are over 30 sources corroborating the women's stories, plus Roy's weak denials, make it seem very unlikely it isn't true. You'd have to literally believe in a vast left-wing conspiracy in order to dismiss all the allegations, and at that point, all the evidence in the world won't change your mind.

Nice dodge.

>Allowing

Trump has the strong military possibly in the universe. What the fuck is the UN supposed to do about that?

You are trying to compare mob mentality to doing your own research and coming to your own conclusion. It wasn't even a relevant question

>Is it all to get back at trump in 2020?

No, it is because swinging one or two votes in the Senate would block any GOP measures from passing.

That seat needs to stay in GOP hands -- if allegations against Moore turn out to be true, oust him after the election and let the Governor of AL appoint a new GOP senator.

It is. Hillary has never been convicted of any crime. If you've ever called her a criminal, you're being a hypocrite.

Again, Mob mentality vs Independent research. I can claim anything I want after I do enough digging on the subject. Calling him a pedo because a bunch of news stations said so is mob mentality and evidence of brainletism

Even if he is not he will become one after reaching Washington. The Dems are incredibly good at sticking together in Congress, and no dissenting voting happens on any important piece of legislation. Electing a moderate Democrat is a chimaera, a will-o-the-wisp -- they may BE as moderate, or even conservative, as you'd like, but they will vote like they are told to vote in Congress.

There seems to be an overwhelming amount of evidence that he has been with teenage girls over the years.

No, they are desperate for a win so they can yell 'REFERENDUM ON DRUMPF' all day every day through the '18 elections

Doug Jones is a total hack. Roy Moore is a good guy who just wants to MAGA. The choice should be obvious.

>overwhelming amount of evidence that he has been with teenage girls over the years

my repeating numerical values say Moore

There is. No matter how much you say "FAKE NEWS", there's a lot here.

I'm a 18yo woman.

I started dating my boyfriend at 14 when he was 21.

My boyfriend is not a pedo, he is the love of my life!

>Moore isn't perfect, but Jones is by far worse.

aid something similar during the general -- the worst Republican i better than the best Democrat, because once in Washington the Pelosi's and Schumers dictate how their members will vote.

Jones is essentially not even on the ballot -- it's Moore vs Pelosi/Schumer.

HOW'D YOU DO THAT?

Not a crime. The only near criminal one is the 14 year old who wont hand over any evidence to be cross examined.