Is extreme bullying a 56% thing?

Is extreme bullying a 56% thing?
Everytime i read about bullying, its always about the some kid in the US.

Does this thing even happen in European countries? I went to a Greek and German school and nothing happened there. Everyone ignored each other mostly

those who arent up to standard deserve to be bullied into suicide. that must be why europe is full of soyboy redditors

Fpbp

God bless the JewSA

Your autism shows.

You probably were the only one left alone because you are such a sociopath.

>t. Chad "son of Chad" Chadson

this is retarded. No one deserves to get bullied.
People are not taught how to defend themselves and i do not need to explain what bullying does to a society right?

And as long as you cant legally kill bullies no one is going to care.

All bullying is extreme bullying to liberals, just like Islam is the religion of peace.

>no one deserves to get bullied

Cuck. The real problem here is that you’re not allowed to fight back. If schools weren’t feminized shitholes kids who get bullied could punch the bully and put an end to it

Pansy who was bullied by turks detected.

Hold it right there german-kun. I recall an incident in Japan regarding a 12 year old who got bullied and killed her bully with a razor blade. People on Sup Forums, very old tale indeed, Nevada-Tan.

t. Kevin

i dont even know how what you said is related to my observation

this doesnt have anything to do with liberals.

Persistent sadistic harassment is a US and somewhat Canadian thing.

I heard public schools in med countries can get fairly violent but it's never targeted at a single individual with the aim of utterly crushing him and groups of friends stick together to protect one another.

Only in North America will you see classmates randomly selecting a scapegoat to treat him like a complete freak, shunning him, accusing, harassing for sometimes years in a row.
It's the puritanical strain I think. Puritans were well known sadist, molesters, pedophiles who projected their urges through their extreme form of superstition instead of dealing with them openly.

Dude look at that kid's mutant face. No wonder he was fucking bullied.

FPBP
crying yurofaggots please fuck off

>Does this thing even happen in European countries?
Yeah definitely lol

>be an outsider
>fight against groups of people

I partly agree with you however bullying is still retarded and serves no purpose

t. Gökhan

i thankfully never met many of your kind. You are notorious for getting your friends to fight with you instead of going 1v1

lol what heppened to the kid?

the only kids who get bullied anymore are furries and gays

Just another example of an altcuck pussy.

All Nazi's SHOULD be beaten and exiled, no matter how young.

only intelligent answer so far. Thank you user

>groups of friends stick together to protect one another.
yeah that usually happens more in those schools.

>It's the puritanical strain I think. Puritans were well known sadist, molesters, pedophiles who projected their urges through their extreme form of superstition instead of dealing with them openly.
So the whole Varg "we shipped our undesirables to north America" was not just an anecdote?

But that makes sense

better a eurofag than a 56 IQ

The real bullying is being raised by a single mom

the absolute lack of darwin in yerp

learn your history retard

We know we will always win 1v1. Going 10v1 only ends it quicker, so we have more time for shisha.

HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>subhuman activity

The only great warriors you produced were of European stock

Bullying is mainly a product of black-on-white violence as applied to our schools. Jewish media likes to pretend that Chad Thundercock the captain of the football team is the one doing the bullying, but in reality, Chad is a really cool and sociable guy to everyone in school. In reality, it's Jamal and Tyrone who are picking on white kids. And they know they can get away with it because:

1) schools have a hard time actually penalizing blacks for chimping out becaues there are retarded "anti-discrimination" quotas, where basically the school gets punished if the stats show too many blacks getting punished compared to whites (because OBVIOUSLY if that happened, it must've been due to white privilege)
2) whites have been brainwashed since birth to be passive and not fight back due to things like zero tolerance policies. Often if a nigger is bullying a white kid and the white kid fights back, the white kid will be the one who gets a severe punishment (tying back into point #1 with the quotas) while the nigger gets off scot-free because "I dindu nuffin"

Public schools with niggers are effectively a microcosm of everything wrong with american society as a whole

>56 IQ
>national average IQ of our 44% subhuman country = 98
>national average IQ of you ~11% subhuman country = 99
How can you be so subhumanly stupid when you don't even have any subhumans to drag you down?

It's not as bad in Europe. Kids can be very cruel sometimes but there is something wrong going on in the USA. You have kids growing completely disconnected of any values.

Sounds like you are one of the bully retards who was too dumb to get into college so had to join the army with all the other directionless losers.

Did I nail it?

They should have a boxing ring in the playground at school. Give the kid an option to fight the bully in the ring in front of the school.

absolutely

you know i was actually thinking that something like that could be possible.

Privatization is the answer

Bullying isn't going to magically make them tough I'm afraid. Just let them live the rest of their lives happy. They aren't going to contribute to the gene pool anyway.

If extreme Darwinism played out I would expect all the intelligent survivors to not bully. Because it always seems like the dumb kids that are the bullies

Hillary was spot on with the predator comment, it's a reality and affects kids from every race in the USA.

>"we shipped our undesirables to north America" was not just an anecdote?
They weren't genetic failures like the Australians but they were dysfunctional villages and communities who had turned to absurd and radical forms of religions, isolating themselves from the rest of their surroundings.

centuries of puritanism have led to nasty educational and cultural reflexes that just won't go away and the jews in holyweird certainly know which ones they want to stay deeply ingrained in the white mentality.

>mfw all these edgy larpers
if you weren't bullied you woulden't be on Sup Forums shitposting ya cucks.

>Privatization is the answer

The left has been staunchly against this, because their strategy for gaining power is brainwashing young kids. Many schools don't teach critical thinking, they teach kids what to think.

Powerful teachers unions and dems who would never vote for school reform is a huge problem

>autism is the same as bullying

i think you are unto sth user

well atleast your countries also attracted some intelligent people who came there for the opportunities

>the left

there are no bigger traitors in humanity than leftists

>too dumb to get into college

You must be one of those select idiots who think they're special because they're one of the few million annually who enroll in college.

I've met more intelligent people during my time in the Army, than I ever did in one of the elite private liberal arts colleges of the Mid-Atlantic that I attended after my service.

>To gain admittance to college in the 17th century, students had to be able to read and translate various Latin authors on sight. 100 years ago, students were required to have read various classical works before being admitted.

>Today, however, many American students are being admitted to colleges without ever having read a book from start to finish. They are part of a cohort of students known as "book virgins."

muh college.

>Privatization is the answer
No, segregation is the answer

Here in america, highschools often have separated "normal" courses and "honors/advanced-placement" courses. Nominally honors courses are harder versions for more advanced students, but in reality, it's just a way to have segregation by another name. Because the niggers stay in the normal classes and the whites go into AP/honors classes.

But this isn't perfect and not ideal, and it'd be better if we went back to Jim Crowe and didn't have mixed schools or integration where they bring inner city blacks to the suburban schools to bring us vibrant diversity or any of that shit. And moreover, it'd just be better overall to ship them all back to africa

This guy is a typical stormnigger blaming blacks for every single problem America has.
Blacks are only found in specific urban areas, rural and suburban schools barely have any blacks and they still have bullying problems.

My experience with American niggers in school is that they were troublemakers and class disturbers but kept to themselves socially speaking and only picked up on random passerby intermittently. Organized, persistent bullying is a matter of personal vendetta and that's not something Tyrone is consistent enough for.

If you bully, you are a retard with no morals.
If you are being bullied, you are a retard with no balls.
Bullies and their victims are a result of bad parenting.

Went to school in the UK. Racial makeup was probably about 60% camel fucker, 30% nigger, 10% white. Was bullied and racially abused plenty in addition to of course being exposed to constant nigger behaviour. Ended up being pretty redpilled by the time I left.

Nothing really happened at my school aside from teasing and banter, but this was a rich kid school. But I ’ve heard stories from rough schools here from people that are pretty bad, and no it isn’t always Muslims/nogs.

If whites are 30% of a school they will be picked on at random and blacks and Hispanics always step it up more than other groups are willing to. If one attacks you you just defend yourself as best you can. If your friend gets attacked and you jump in, you'll be outnumbered 10 to 1 next time or they will just stab you. They aren't afraid of prison or ruining their life. They will rape your sister to get back at you. They will destroy your homework, throw out your books, just because it's stuff you consider important. Assuming you can step it up to their level is extremely dangerous. You can't just be tough. If you do win a fight, they will only get revenge later when you can't. And you'll end up disabled, raped, traumatized, or horribly disfigured, or pissed on and given diseases.

Bullying in US schools is essentially whites fighting for their lives anywhere we aren't a majority. Calling it bullying is insulting as fuck.

I grew up in Atlanta and it was horrible. I was the only white person on the school bus, the only one that cared about college, and the only one trying in half my classes. There were 30 yr old black dudes in highschool that took their senior year over and over and over and lied about their age. They do it to be able to sell drugs, those guys are basically cartel and will get violent as fuck. This hardly constitutes "Education" at all. It's so insane. These people get passes when they can barely perform. I got beat up for getting an A in a math class and having the highest score, they needed a curve to pass. The teachers didn't even stop it. I got punished by going to Saturday school with the nogs that attacked me, and they attacked me that Saturday too because they got in trouble.

I unironically want a race war. To hell with the consequences. The left has crossed the line on what was ok a long fucking time ago.

>Bullying in US schools is essentially whites fighting for their lives anywhere we aren't a majority.
No it's not. You're fucking deluded if you think whites don't bully other whites.

Yea I nailed it.

Those kids you bullied didn't go to liberal arts college. They probably went on to engineering or med school. Those are degrees where the intelligent people are found and they make a lot of money after school.

contrary to the college is worthless meme that makes retards like you feel better about your shit life.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about, leaf. Many school districts have "desegregation" policies that involve shipping niggers into suburban towns for school and shipping white kids from their neighborhoods over to the inner city schools, because diversity. And you're sadly fucking mistaken if you think jamal and tyrone just stick to themselves; you can't honestly expect fucking anyone on Sup Forums to believe that when it's simply not true and doesn't mesh with nigger behavior whatsoever.

I felt so sorry for that little guy :(

Nothing happened in mine, most of the bullying was between chads and stacies having civil wars over some picture, then they make up in a week.

Can confirm

No one is saying no white-on-white bullying ever happens, you fucking retard. This is equivalent to arguing against IQ statistics by pointing out exceptions to the trend.

Checked

QUINTS OF TRUTH

Bullying is a huge problem in schools with blacks. So yeah, it's mainly burgerland.

DicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicksDicks

nice

EARLY :D

Also, WASTED GETS FUCK YOU

>KykKo?
>Kikes K.O.'d?
What did he mean by this?

>Dicks

GO ON

this is a very good GET and post friend, too bad people need a PhD in Theoretical Mathematics to understand your joke xD

I mean, I watch 2 hours of Rick and Morty daily, so I understood it just fine

That's a lot of zeros

Please explain the joke to me like I'm 5.

Sure they do, but that's actual bullying not the overwhelming racist crime that awaits whites when you become smaller groups than the browns. Normal bullying is mostly words and social media and you can stand up tot hem or conform more and it usually gets better. What minorities do to us is on another level. White girls get raped by blacks and forced back into classes with them because they get weak sentences, community service, or only a couple months in juvenile detention. They get fucking harassed every day by their rapists and no attempt is made to stop it. Then they lecture us about white privilege. Being a poor white around poor blacks in the US is rough, much rougher than it is to be a poor white around other whites.

Problem is, newsflash, most millennials are poor and you're only gonna be 20-30% of the entire south in the US soon. I predict thousands more public schools are going to be just like my experience.

Also, isn't Canada like 95% white still? the fuck would you know what it's like here.

Gen z here, just graduated from high school in a very affluent area in West Central Florida.

>Bullying is a nigger thing, it doesn't exist among whites/middle or upper-middle class minorities
>Instead, it's all about the stunt. Whoever has more money is automatically better, pretty much the same thing everywhere, and it's actually quite fun if you're the one with money

My own experience with it:
>be me
>go to public school in highly gentrified area
>I grew up comfortably, but my parents wanted to see me work for my own things, and so I did
>most guys in my area got a brand new v6 mustang or camaro, girls would get a jeep or civic or something, albeit brand new
>fuck that, I got work todo
>buy $500 camry
>work my ass off for three years at a conventional job, running three businesses(social media management, website design, as well as Youtube networks and amazon FBA till that went downhill)
>it wasn't pretty, I couldn't get a text back, I had few friends, no one really wanted to talk to me
>last year, at 18, bought a 2007 987s for 15.7k (see pic)
>I built up enough credit over the past several years with careful spending and only buying what I needed to secure a loan for it(I put 10k down)
>suddenly everyone wants to be my friend
>finally get gf
>everyone wants to see my "porsh" because they think its a 911 and a literal racecar
>kids want to learn how to make money
>fuck you, where were you the last three years
moral of the story: if you have money, you're on top. It doesn't require anything else

Basically how it goes, and this has begun to trickle down to niggers but in a much different way

>The problem with schools are that there aren't enough fights

Gr8 insight m8

Yes, I'm sure this slice of rich urbanite yuppie kids is totally indicative of Gen Z as a whole.

it is, just not the the point I experienced it

bullying will soon be a thing of the past, but at least the bullied got attention

Yes! I've been bullied in elementary to the point where I cried every day. That never made it international news and it's past now. These things happen everywhere.

>leaf.
But that's where you're wrong. I grew up in Florida.

> Many school districts have "desegregation" policies that involve shipping niggers into suburban towns for school and shipping white kids from their neighborhoods over to the inner city schools, because diversity.
That's not remotely as widespread as you think it is and in most cases completely impractical due to the sheer distance between suburban and urban areas.

>And you're sadly fucking mistaken if you think jamal and tyrone just stick to themselves
Yes, yes they do. Blacks form their own posse, eat together at lunch, play sports together and talk together.

>you can't honestly expect fucking anyone on Sup Forums
Why would I give a fuck what anyone on 56% Sup Forums thinks about social topics?
All the school shooters are white. The overwhelming majority of them are found in America. None of them particularly target black students in a bid for revenge. Bullying is a white and maybe Asian problem at best.

This is true. However, niggers are still niggers. Even if you weren't punished for fighting back, there are still several problems:

1) niggers fight in packs. Stand up against Tyrone and suddenly his entire nog squad is up your ass.
2) niggers tend to be bigger and older than the white students. Why? Because they get held back and there's shit like 16 year old niggers in 17th grade with 12-13 year olds.

Can confirm about fight tactics. Whites mostly fight one on one. Blacks and Mexicans fight one on one until they start to lose, then their 10 friends jump in and wreck the out numbered victim. Afterwards, they seek revenge by surprise attack.

Only thing that works is the Ender approach. Pick your target and ruin him. Eye gouging, ball stomping, whatever permanent damage you can do in the brief window of opportunity. Or else get 10 of your own more loyal friends, but that's pretty tough when you're the only white kid.

this kid looks so fucking weird

I went to a school like that, all it taught me was how to behave like a nigger. But as is typical, I was much better at it than the niggers were. In middle school I had a giant folder full of "green sheets" (the thing teachers use as a citation for misbehaving.) In 7th grade I had over 300, a good portion for fighting. The only way to keep your place within black culture is by ruthless application of violence, for even the smallest infraction. If someone looks at you wrong, steps on your shoe and so on.

Thankfully my mom finally allowed me to live with my dad when I turned 15 and I learned how white people live. I suspect I'd have ended up in prison like so many of those niggers I used to associate with.

/ourbulliedfaggot/

Sure there was teasing and bullying, but at least in my rural schools in 90s there never really were any cliques. It was mostly about boys hanging with boys and girls hanging with girls, of course there was teasing and fighting but nothing that really destroyed relationships. Those guys that were outside the group were just mostly ignored and considered boring.

Is there any proof the kid was using racial slurs yet?

Checked. I grew up in a nigger infested public school system and it's horrible

>it's all about the stunt.

Kill yourself and your family for raising you, please.

a bunch of jealous nig nogs on twitter said it so it must be true, and you're probably a racist too

I don't know what to tell you. You're straight-up wrong on all your points. It's been a widespread policy across many parts of the US to have "integration" since the ~1980s. Suburban areas where all the white people are are only within a few miles of or urban cores, as well as the fact that nogs do exist spread out from the urban cores in shittier neighborhoods too.

>muh school shooters
topkek, why do I even bother with brainlets like you? Go back to facebook where you belong.

>amazon FBA

wanted to get in there. But i heard its quite saturated. Why didnt it work?

>t. Bullied soyboys

The Liberal Arts are the cornerstone of Western Civilization, you utter turd. It's expected that an uncivilized faggot like you would despise the very essence of civilization. Maybe if you weren't a low IQ subhuman, you would realize that there exists a meaning to the term beyond the pejorative it is used as now.

There are plenty of unemployed STEM faggots and medicine graduates with 500k+ in debt, lmao. No one said college is worthless, I'm a graduate myself. You're simply a self-loathing loser who clearly hasn't accomplished much in life, so you tie your self-worth to a piece of paper.

6 niggers attack an adult in a parking pot, and its called attempted murder.

6 niggers attack a child in the playground, and its called bullying.

>thinking I also believe this

I just love cars. my 987 is my one big purchase, ever. I did months of research and have spent a ridiculous amount of time keeping it clean and in running order. so please, fuck off.

also please join the national party

Dindus going hard today

> when you don't even have any subhumans to drag you down
We have our own version of niggers. They're called German Turks.

Liberal arts are the cornerstone of white civilization
Liberal arts schools are hippie communist indoctrination centers
Don't play semantic bullshit here.

The majority of school shootings are done by blacks though. Usually it's contextualized as "gang activity" though. Regardless, the vast majority of shootings done at schools are done by blacks.

don't.

when a business hits youtube ads, it's no longer worth it. Keep that in mind. I've moved on to doing work for local businesses, specifically running their social media, setting up websites, and setting up Bitpay for their POS systems.

>be a shy NEET metalfag in highschool
>never say a word to anyone outside my small circle of friends
>wear all black, have long hair
>always reading and listening to music
>nobody ever speaks to me, let alone attempts to bully me
>expect at least one or two Columbine jokes at my expense
>nothing, I keep to myself and everyone gives me space
>only kids I ever saw get bullied were weeaboos that wore Naruto headbands and "ninja ran" in the halls
>black kid bullied a special ed kid once, myself and others shut it down with threats of bodily harm

Bullying was never big at my school. People kept to their own cliques and never really interacted with other groups. I live in a small town in Arizona, my graduating class was like 250 people.

Americas for the strong

In my school we had countless gang fights spilling over from the hood, one cunt stab someone in the shoulder with a pair of scissors for "stealing her man", two instances of arresting people for bringing a gun to school, one day where the school was shut down in advanced because there was going to be a big gang turf war happening on school grounds, and countless examples of arson in the bathrooms. All nogs, of course.

>only kids I ever saw get bullied were weeaboos that wore Naruto headbands and "ninja ran" in the halls

Kek, why did every school have at least one of these guys?

its true lol

i graduated with 1300 people so it was multiplied and we had like 12

i might try it out just for the fun of it but thanks.
I also dont understand how many who sell their course claim that once you are more experienced you will only need to work 1 hour a day.

>doing work for local businesses, specifically running their social media, setting up websites, and setting up Bitpay for their POS systems.
not bad user. I wish i was raised by a family who knew about business. good luck in your future endeavours