What's the way into his heart? How do I seduce him?

What's the way into his heart? How do I seduce him?

Beat the shit out of him.

>heart

Become an angry blonde bartender

>2017
>drrr
Hello thirdie.

>FOTM anime watcher
Cancer

But it's a classic, user. And it only ended last year.

You are already in his heart because you're a ningen

Will it ever become canon?
Will Izaya ever come back to Ikebukuro?

You need to take a knife to your stomach for him. Like a certain deranged doctor who is in love with a tsundere monster.

It can't be the way it used to, with Izaya mocking him and running away etc. Izaya got so wrekt in his fight against Shizuo that he needs a wheelchair now. Still impresse because everyone else would have died.

You know he's like this because he tries to compensate for his tiny dick, right?

I've read that he was still afraid of Shizuo in that novel about Izaya after he left Ikebukuro. Can't remember the name, something something sunset.

He sees a girl in a normal bartender uniform and has war flashbacks. I laughed at first but then felt a bit sad for him.

Tiny dicks are cute

>>>/facebook/

I can relate.

He isn't real

Yeah he feels like shit for losing against him, he could probably learn to walk again but accepts his state as a punishment.
At first I didn't get the impression that this was such a serious issue for Izaya but Shizuo really didn't fit into his worldview at all and being unable to remove him pretty much broke him

I love Izaya suffering.

God, me too. I've never enjoyed someone's pain this much.

Not an argument.
That's why he needs my love.

It was literally a draw. Shizuo would have won without Vorona's help but not without Celty's help, he would have exploded. If this was a pure 1v1 all the way through, Izaya would have had a high chance of winning.
It's not fair.

Absolutely not. He was going to die before Vorona got involved. He was going to die after that too but Celty kept him alive in that car. If she didn't, he was gonna bleed to death. He is just a normal person, no match to Shizuo. That's what's ruining him.

Yeah but do you think Shizuo could have survived that explosion? At the least he would have been heavily injured and made to look like Anakin Skywalker post ep3. Celty interfering ruined their 1v1

He would be injured but wouldn't die and he heals quickly. But izaya was going to die. People got involved twice and he was saved by those.

But yes, their 1v1 was ruined. I wanted to see what they could really do to each other.

Since Celty saw the need to step in in the first place, it may not have ended well for Shizuo but he would probably have survived. He can tank an excavator with his collar bone.

Tiny dicks are for laughing at
Though I'm sorry for you, user

Attempt to be interesting.

Mikado's completely normal though.

He stabbed a guy's hand with a pen for dissing his crush. How is that normal user?

He just got carried away. Besides, the little fuck was trying to betray him. He had to make a show of force.

Izaya cured my depression and aids
He shows that even if you are too autistic to make bonds with people you can still have fun with them

Sometimes you need to send a message to make sure they get the memo.

>His dad doesn't even call him by his name
Lovely

He's just defending senpai

He's still an ass though, I vaguely remember how he made someone kill his boss because he was going to fire him and then he called the killer to tell him that the boss was only about to fire him because he wanted to protect him because the company was involved in illegal things and it was about to be made public. Something like that.

>Crossed legs
So he can still move them?

The way I understood it was that he took some permanent damage from the fight but he isn't paralyzed. Walking either hurts like a motherfucker or just doesn't work right.