Fuckin Niggers in France

I used to hear how bad niggers are on Sup Forums but today. Today I really faced them filthy scum of low-lives and I swear to god I hate niggers so much now Sup Forums.
My GF is studying in France and she calls me texting it's urgent on WhatsApp. Luckily I saw that soon and I called her back.
She told me, this Nigger guy in campus has been stalking her since yesterday and even texted her lewd messages on Facebook and he's following her right now.
She was on phone and suddenly I hear some heavy voiced nigger telling my GF she's beautiful in Hindi.
My GF replies that she has a boyfriend and she moves while keeping me on speaker.
He grabs her hand and says must be in India, so It doesn't count.
My GF swats off his nigger hands and walks home in tears, she had been crying since 2 hours with me on phone.
I feel really bad for my GF, she's really afraid now, why do you French people have so many niggers in your country?
Kill them, they are not human, they're harassing her.
Also, what should she do now? Help me French people.

you guys are going to be a superpower by the year 2030 and then you can end the niggers

We take good care of the one's who come here in India.
But what about the one's who are not here.

what the problem here ? france is black-maghrebi country is normal to get blacked there

was their bathroom standards to high for you?

>ID is brown

>uses a fucking memeflag
>mocks someone using their actual flag

you must be brazilian or a retarded plebbit, GTFO

Where is she studying (the city is enough)? Doesn't she have any friends? Telling someone "ihave a bf teehehe" isn't enough with niggers and sandniggers.

>Rape nigger complains about rape culture in france

Your gf should get some self defense. Whatever is available in France I guess. There's got to be at least pepper spray. She should tell as many people as she can about his harassment too so everyone is aware of it.

poo in loo

>Help me French people.
They are higher on the oppressed minority-scale, so you aren't brown enough to receive help.
Sorry.
On the plus-side your gf will be sufficiently enriched. #Sotolerant

>go to literal nigger country
>surprised when met with niggers

>was their bathroom standards to high for you?

Underrated

>France

That's a literal Zoo at this point. You have to be mad to go there. Might as well go to the Congo, then be surprised when attacked by apes...

I'm sorry pajeet. You guys really aren't that bad. You come to the US, get good jobs, mate with other Indians, and keep to yourself. I'm sorry this happened to you. You and your delicious spices are welcome here:)

If your girl is assaulted, the stalker will enjoy it more than she dislikes it. This means a net increase in global happiness. Don't stand in the way.

What the fuck?

Why is your girlfriend such a racist bigot?

That black dude has had a hard life, one of his distant cousins was a slave! You should be proud to give him your woman.

>literally from the country of creepy ugly brown people
>complain when someone does it to his gf
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

> having a (((girlfriend))) who goes to (((college)))
> letting her go abroad alone
You only have yourself to blame, curry nigger

>She told me, this Nigger guy in campus has been stalking her since yesterday and even texted her lewd messages on Facebook and he's following her right now.
Sounds like her stalker is a poo

Fuck off back to plebbit normie scum

Indians are racist white cuck, in India blacks get tortured.

open bobs

What's the difference between a poo and a nig when they're both in France?

You "take care" of your own women too

Ontario had to stop giving poos the gender of 2nd trimester fetuses because the poos were murdering them

A nonwhite bitching about their experiences in a white country

Fucks given: 0

Hold on hold on hold the fuck on
The nigger texted her on facebook, that means they already knew each other, that means she was already fucked in a designated street.
/thread

>texted her lewd messages on Facebook
If texted, why does he have her #? If FB, why did she accept his messages?

Sorry to break it to you but she was probably engaging with him a while. Niggies harass and look for signs of interest (usually girls who are lonely and/or have low self-esteem) but they usually don't stalk unless they're led on as it requires more higher-level thinking than "muh dik" can handle.

In fact, she might already have been blacked and is now feeling guilty about it, hence her contacting you and all the emotion. This is a very typical female pattern.

Jesus Christ, France is the greatest country in Europe. I don't want to see them fall, but their liberalism will I guess destroy them.

Yeah but no one wants to get raped by a nigger, not even women from other rape cultures

never go close to paris
never go close to marseille

those are african colonies, dont let your gf here madman, she should find a scool in brittany if she can

gl my dude

I've fucked many black prostitutes. Never had anything but a great time.

>why are niggers in your country?

Why is your Paki girlfriend in their country?

flag checks out

Bingo. Sounds like one of those cheating thot cries rape kind of stories. Pajeet's gf got blacked.

>go to France
>get raped by Morrocans

Yeah that checks out.
Also the hottest thot I ever fucked was probably this Morrocan I met in Thailand. My God she was hot.

Why? Indians are by far the best immigrant we receive. They don't commit crime, they don't force their culture upon us, and they tend to be socially conservative. Ill take Indians over Muslims or Mexicans any day.

Kek. I got this.

>they don't force their culture upon us
>they tend to be socially conservative

>France
>A white Country

Er no.

I'll take none of them.

Just curious. How dark has it gotten in the Alsace region?

Could have gotten her name and found her on Facebook.

>Indian
Your GF will need to go, just like all the others.

it's funny how non-whites hate and make fun of us whites but when non-whites are in trouble they want white people and white countries to help them

>pooposter

MIghty rich coming from the people whose rape gangs are only slowed by slipping on shit in the streets.

It’s not the same nonwhites making fun of you.

I'm talking about the educated pajeets that become doctors or computer programmers. I went to school with a lot of them, they tend to be anti degeneracy and quiet. They really aren't that bad and hinduism is peaceful and non intrusive

>m1911
>single action
>hammer is not down
typical nigger gun handling

>flag indian
>calling people niggers

Yup. Potato nigger

>MIghty rich coming from the people whose rape gangs are only slowed by slipping on shit in the streets.

>talks about pajeets
>posts a canadian sikh
That's a Singh you mong. Pajeets worship pic related. Your comparison is like saying all Americans are from Seattle or LA.

i wish i could help

Post evidence of Hindu rape gang; there are lots of mudshit rape gangs.

sikhs are nice tho

>letting your gf study abroad
>in fucking france of all places
it's your own fault

Yes of course. But when you receive a message from someone who isn't on your "friends" list, you have to "accept" the message before you see it. Even still, she could have easily blocked him if she didn't want to talk to him.

ok rape u next week

Have her report him and setup a court order barring the nig from approaching her.

listen here you dumb ass you are not any better than niggers so stop complain you fucking POS
and go poo in the loo

All Indians are Pajeets. I know what a sikh is I grew up with a bunch of them I like them the best of all Pajeets because they don't get along with Muslims. They also throw great parties if you like Indian food and seeing a bunch of drunken turbanheads acting crazy.

Yes, they're not supposed to drink, but all of them I knew did, even the traditional ones who wore turbans still got shitfaced on a regular basis. A lot of them are dealing with depression from being away from family and money concerns because they are extremely worried about their reputation within the community, even more so than Japanese probably.

I also knew one who murdered his fucking daughter for dating a black man.

blaming the victim eh?
maybe niggers should act human

and AIDS

She isn't your girlfriend, pajeet.

White people aren't the same anymore :(
what happened

Bulgaria mocking France...
Oh the irony.

It's all just shades of brown as far as I'm concerned.

it's pretty bad when even slav countries have a laugh

dear sir,
please do the needful and post a proper bait
truly,
Pasheet

I actually have a similar story user, my sisters was abroad for school in france, like her life long dream right. staying in this place thats beautiful but for some reason has bars on the windows. goes out one night and notices someone following her. what do ya know, he's black, not that i care as much as you fags, but its not a coincedence I know that. so anyway dude keeps dong this for a week straight before my sister just says fuck it and comes back home. like you ruined somebody's personal trip and life experience because you wanted to get some pussy? Fucking pissed me off.

sorry for not green texting to cut it shorter i was a little mad thinking about it.

I don't see how invading a foreign country, abandoning your native people and customs to adopt mindless consumerism is "socially conservative"

Also: wage suppression

Because white people didn't need those jobs

>Jesus Christ, France is the greatest country in Europe.

[citation needed]

Are you fucking kidding?

niggers are the most ape-like creatures to walk among men, not even poos should be defiled by those

When you import 3rd world citizenzs, 3rd world stuff happens.
Now you know our pain. Hope your gf stays safe, poo

No, they mock enriched countries because it's all they have.

Just move to France and follow your GF around covertly. When that guy appear, beat the shit outta him.

>thot
End your life

>not moving to France to kill the nigger

Poor nig probably just wanted her phone number so he could ask for bobs and vagene

t. mudshit

>I like sikhs because they don't get along with muslims
Hindus like muslims?

Don't you pretty much rape every female tourist that comes to India?

Why are you sending your girlfriend alone to the thirld world country? Aren't you afraid of her?

>my GF she's beautiful in Hindi
>in Hindi

He's a pajeet then? No nigger would make efforts to speak Hindi.

Strasbourg has the second highest enrichment rates right after Paris.

You know shits bad when even poos are mad

don't insult Bulgarians, they make most of Belgium's prostitutes

Probably a maghreb nigger that speaks Urdu catcalling at a dalit; nothing to see here.

I swear everything a leaf say annoys the shit out of me can we just send them to canada

hope you're ready for some cuck in loo

You are a fucking streetshitter!
You are far worse and you look like negros without the afro too.

All the french girl have already live that. Enjoy the country!

sorry my poo friend but your gf should have fucked this nigger many times but after receiving tens of heavy orgasms she felt regretted and sorry about you so she tries to explain you what she has done.

I bet 100% she will leave you very soon.

no trolling just speaking from experience of women.

Town, name, uni adress of the negro?