Emma was abused, I repeat, there's Emma abuse!!

Emma was abused, I repeat, there's Emma abuse!!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3zKin
wasabisyrup.com/archives/b0fvUMPsBrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw you were a Mamafag from the start
Feels good to be on the winning side

Mama is going all out.

Ray though...

oh fuck

Oh shit.

she has a lot to lose

Volume 1 and now volume 2 extra pages and omakes imgur.com/a/3zKin

That's brutal as fuck, Emma's leg was completely twisted

>wasabisyrup.com/archives/b0fvUMPsBrI

Both him and Norman considered Emma the powerhouse of the trio so seeing her completely subdued like this must be quite the eye opener to how powerless they really were

I don't get it. Should I be upset, or something?

If you're mamafag, no, But if you're Emmafag, yes.

Ya-ya-yamerooooo!

Shit man, what the fuck they can do now?!

Did Mama give Emma an orgasm?

Dude, she just broke her fucking leg.

>imgur.com/a/3zKin

>Phil
>Loves Emma
>Big-hearted
That's what he wants us to believe

Based

This doesnt feel like shounenshit anymore

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

What? it was always a death note.

Is Phil the Jar Jar of TPM?

;_;

Nah, he is more like this guy.

I always had the feeling that Mama knows alot more than she lets on
>I also think that she might be Granny's biological child

FUCK MAMA FUCK HER

I'm so fucking upset.

Hurting Emma is the last straw, Mama bitch needs to die right now. I hate her and everything she stands for. You don't lay a finger on the cutest girl and live.

Fuck Mama with a cactus up her anus.

Shirai confirms that the serial numbers mean something, and that the chart with a bunch of the kids' numbers is full of clues.

It still looks like the numbers are going up if you read them in reverse.
But if they are supposed to show the number of kids raised in the orphanages, then Mama's number is way too high for the supposed timeline. That would either mean that it's not 2045 or that the Demons have previously been harvesting kids in secret for a long time before completly taking over.

maybe the numbers are randomly generated?

so yes?

You have problems, dude.

look just answer the question
it's important

REMOVE MAMA

No, she is just revolving in pain.

>hurting best girl
Fucking bitch.

fucking disappointing.
why does the author mislead like this?

People that said Mama cant hurt them got blown the fuck out

I know, right?

>Mama was good all along.
>Mama is training them to escape.
>Mama is on their side.
>yfw Mama breaks Emma's leg without second thoughts, completely screwing their odds of escaping, and tells Norman tomorrow he will be shipped.
How it feels to be a Mama apologist after this turn of events?

>good all along
she only cares for her own survival.

last 3 numbers are clearly the farm ID

Poor Norman, wonder how he's gonna be reacting to this next chapter.

I think you meant the last two numbers
but it makes you wonder what the first three mean

>YYXZZ
ZZ = Farm
X = Generation
YY = ID of the child
Mom is from the fifth generation and thus from the future

I want figures of all main characters including Isabella. Damn.

Phil is decoding the "Harvest" message and William Minerva is writing "Promised B 06-3..." with the pen that he dropped and Krone found.

Dang everyone thought the escape arc would end successfully but seems like we get a bad end

This is the last chapter of volume 3 btw, so it seems escape/investigation arc arc is still ongoing in Volume 4 and the editor rumour was wrong.

Norman will find the pen and it will allow him to be equal to the demons and save emma

Emma has a broken leg, any chance to escape is over now

Norman got frozen in place, Ray or Don might try to charge at Mama before she threatens them that she would break her other leg if they try something

Norman + ??? could easily escape without her instead of getting killed tomorrow.

>Sherry
>Loves Norman
Poor girl, she doesn't stand a chance, even if she does survive the experience.

Yeah, I think Norman is in shock but it's going to hurt like a bitch when it finally sinks in. I mean, he's willing to put himself at risk and die just so we can escape, imagine how he's gonna feel after this.

*just so she can escape
Ignore my retardation there.

>Nobody loves Ray
Kek.

Phil was the real protagonist all along. This entire arc of the story has just been to show how an idealistic escape attempt made with barely any planning won't work. The Promised Neverland is going to be a story that jumps from Protagonist to Protagonist as the arc ends and the current one dies

P-please no

Ray only cares about Emma and Norman and its starting to give a fuck about Don and Hilda

He never tried to get attached to any of the other kids cause he knew they would die

That would be awesome, but very risky and this is WSJ, so I don't think theyd allow it.

That...is a good explanation, user.

I hope this sherry girl is also hiding her power level.

Alternatively, Phil is going to decode something that totally fucks over Mama allowing an escape

But what can fuck her over? seriously.

WHAT DID RAY'S NOTE SAY
WHY DID KRONE SAY THAT SHE CANT OVERLOOK EMMA
WHAT DID SHE WANT TO SAY ABOUT GILDA BEFORE SHE WAS STOPPED
SO MANY QUESTIONS
NO ANSWERS

>WHY DID KRONE SAY THAT SHE CANT OVERLOOK EMMA
Because Mama is grooming Emma to be the new Mama and Krone hates that.

Thank you, user.

Why the hell people keep saying that?
Grandma said when Isabella spoke with her that they needeed the 3 fullscores, including Emma for the Tifari.

With Phill they have 4 fullscores

Phil is young, he could still get tastier.

I love Emma so much. This hurts.

Can't wait to see how shitty the Niggerstream rip of this page will look

At this point, a secret tunnel or a secret stash or some shit. But desu they are probably fucked

Norman please calm down

You wouldn't be calm if someone was hurting your waifu, user.

trying my damnedest not to spoil myself since shit is going down but did we just get these scans will the niggastream actually hurry the fuck up or are we gonna be waiting till sunday

>Emma can't leave
>Norman won't leave without Emma
>Ray and Gilda won't leave without Norman or Emma
>Ray might now betray Norman and Emma out of desperation and try to leave by himself

Breaking Emma's leg is such an simple and effective idea that I'm surprised I didn't see anybody on Sup Forums suggest it.
I guess we all thought Mama's plan would be convoluted and subtle, rather than a sudden escalation in violence.

>Ray might now betray Norman and Emma out of desperation and try to leave by himself
I'm pretty sure Ray is actually ready to sacrifice himself as long as those two survive. Didn't Norman also suspect that in recent chapters?

Really? I know Ray cares about them, but he's also pragmatic and realistic. If he thinks they're totally fucked then he'll make the logical choice and save at least 1/3; that 1 being himself.
He's not a very optimistic or hopeful person.

You guys are retarded. Norman will obviously not stay now. He will die tomorrow if he does. He (and maybe Ray as well) will take the rope and run away just like that without saving anyone and leaving the rest behind. This is so obvious. He can only choose to die or run now, there is no other way.

I honestly didn't expect violence after ray implied last week that Mama can't do anything to them
She just doesnt give a fuck anymore

>Norman runs away
>Mama basically takes Emma hostage
>tells the other kids that Norman broke Emma's leg and is insane now
>Ray and co. can't call her out, because she has Emma for a X amount of time now

>Manga hints that Isabella might actually have feelings for her children and regret giving them away with all the toys in her secret room
>nah no fucks given lets break some bones

He's pragmatic but that pragmatism is fueled by his own feelings, that his to protect what is precious to him. I don't like him but he's not the kind of guy to leave his friends behind because it would be the logical thing to do. As someone pointed out I'm sure he avoided getting close to the other kids because he knew he'd suffer when their time came.

A broken bone is something that could easily happen to a kid who regularly climbs trees and runs around and will heal relatively quickly: it's the kind of thing that she can easily justify, if the Tifari or grandma were able to spot it at all in the first place.

I do still think that Mama's going to become a somewhat sympathetic character later on.

Shit, those kids better turn on Jaeger mode right now.

Your waifu is 12 years old. She's too young, user. it's great choice and you have a great taste because Emma is amazing .

My nigga.

I wonder if they will beat Mama by threatening to kill themselves. That would ruin the shipment.

>Emma by Tosh next week
Can't wait.

?

This series is too much keikaku for too little characterization. Hopefully now that will change.

>As someone pointed out I'm sure he avoided getting close to the other kids because he knew he'd suffer when their time came.
It would be great if the story approached these points more often, even subtly. I feel like they're more devices than characters for now.

>it's that guy
Geez. Why do you suck dicks so much? The kids are emotional enough since quite some time now.

I wouldn't mind the quality if they didn't take so damn long

We get it. You say this in almost every thread, man.

I don't know who "that guy" is, but it shows that we have a common opinion. Why this need to be overprotective with the series? It's just a manga, boys. And it's just an observation, you don't have to agree.

It is as if the thread was made only for praise. Geez.

>Why this need to be overprotective with the series? It's just a manga, boys. And it's just an observation, you don't have to agree.
Because your opinion is simply wrong. There is a difference between saying
>I don't like X
and
>I don't like X because of Y (but Y isn't the case at all)

I don't know if you're making up that you're not the same guy but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Thing is, you're right that things shouldn't just be blindly praised but the same guy coming to a thread constantly just to post the same thing over and over is pointless. He doesn't like it, fair enough, but posting constantly about why he doesn't isn't going to fix the "issue" any faster is all. We heard him the first ten times.

I want Norman to snap and kill her

Just read the numbers in reverse. They're listed in order, sorted by age. Seems to be about 30 per year.