SWEDEN, CONTAIN YOUR CANCER

Where was Sweden when our 3 millenia old country prospered and flourished, expanding between Caspian and Black seas under our beloved Queen's rule?
Right, they were too busy picking lice in their mudhuts.
You can't lecture us about feminism, you fucking morons.
Do something with your leper country before it spreads germs of degeneracy elsewhere.
Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why? I hope you sandniggers fail

Contain your mafiozo subhumans within your borders, Dzobardzivakatsashvili.

We are mountain niggers, you filthy snow nigger.

>me on the right

There is nothing wrong with women in politics. 1 out of 2 people are born as a woman, why shouldn't they be represented in the parliament?

Less intelligent in my experience

There is nothing wrong WHEN IT"S BY MERIT.
The fuckers want obligatory gender quotas just because gibsmedat.
I say we oust them back to their northpole caliphate.

kek

Exactly this, Im pretty radically right on most matters, but seriously fuck the retards who want to ban women in politics

>countries should be ruled with feelings
Yeah, come back after having a serious political discussion with a woman for the first time in your life and then we'll talk, unless you are such a pussified idiot your brain functions like the one of a woman which wouldn't be surprising considering the flag.

Let's be honest, nobody likes manly "strong independent wymen" and this shit shouldn't be encouraged.

wew, so many sweden hate threads today

literally the only thing your country is known for is producing Stalin.

Ideally.
But sometimes they indeed can show class and be an example for everyone.
Belated kek.
What is your country known for, Sven?
>inb4 vikings
...who were Danish/Norwegian.

Belated kek*

kek

Do you have downs syndrome?

Whenever one person or a small group of people tell a country of millions they need something it can never not be a power move.

i actually had a georgian foreign exchange student at my high school that i was p cool with, and i can tell you that she was very satisfied as a woman in georgia. she was chill, and i respected that. swedish girls are fucking cancer with that feminism tripe.

Who the fuck wants to ban them from anything except all the Muslims that we let in because the media throws sad stories in women's faces all day?

Anyone that hasn't got full virtue signalling turbo leftist tier simply wants an end to affirmative action type policies.

Women choose careers with better better working conditions and then generally work less hours. They don't want to be coal miners or politicians or CEOs and work 80 hour weeks, so be it.

perharps
Exactly. Those swede brainlets actually think they are pioneers and progressive when in reality women stood by their men and homelands in the time of need since forever.

>then generally work less hours
work *fewer hours
t. a woman who probably makes more money than you :)

Post Georgian women, nobody gives a shit about Sweden

>Average Arab
Have a Russian instead

Well, I don't want to make them publicity for safety reasons. But give a listen to this gal.
youtube.com/watch?
v=qU0EeL1s7bo

This is clearly BELARUSESUSE
see the plates

/thread

>Implying there's a difference

Methinks they are 50% lithuanian or something.