Race war when

Race war when

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=26b_1442223471
verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/the-video-of-the-man-saving-the-rabbit-from-the-fire-ca-1821184637
web.archive.org/web/20171212083241/https:/verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/the-video-of-the-man-saving-the-rabbit-from-the-fire-ca-1821184637
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's right, but ironically so. if whites didn't have empathy and had never implemented gib dats, or hell abloished slavery, that stupid nigger would have to get a real job picking cotton

I agree with headline that's nigger tier stupidity

Driving through a ghetto on any given day will show you everything wrong with blackness in 30 seconds

Niggers are the only race that can turn a man saving a rabbit into a racial discussion

This. The delicate balance between humanity (whiteness) and insectoids (chinks) is difficult. We are burdened with compassion beyond the level of comprehension by other races, and that compassion works against us naturally, and is weaponized against us by our enemies.

>ayo dat whitey just bought sum to drink
>wtf wrong with dem fuck wypipo

wtf I hate rabbits now!!!??!

desu, where do you find articles like that?

But it was a wetback...

Probably on nigger twitter

>niggers don't see how this applies to their existence in our country

Verysmartbrothas. So smart that have to tell us they’re smart.

this

>they have an entire white people category

What the fuck, why don't they just stomp that nigger? I'm starting to fucking hate white people

Jesus Christ, we need to start killing these faggots.

>Why he do dat a starving black child coulda eated dat rabbit?

Not soon enough.

That gave me an erection

Correction he would be genocided

the guy the nigger was fighting looks like a spic, and the spic only won because his half nigger friend jumped in. not sure what this proves.

lmao

I'm confused.

2deep2me.
The opposite is also true. Someone hurts a cat maliciously in front of me there is a possibility that my inner harambe awakens and smashes heads like honeydew melons.

what a retard that guy in white. If he killed him he'd go to jail. The beating was enough.

*western whiteness

Western europeans are pathological altruists brainwashed by jews

It’s a fucking rabbit FFS, it’s life has no value

He's not even white, he's a Rodereguiz

Unfortunately, metal and punk/hardcore scenes have been hijacked by liberal, suburban wyyatpeepo. It would be racist because he didn't know mosh culture. And those kids avoid fighting.

>white people would care more about shooting down an alien from aliens after it infected people over a black life.

not soon enough...

>that skull smack at the end
Dude is fucked. Not that all those head kicks didn't fuck him long before that. Be careful goys, one outnumbered street fight can fuck you up for the rest of your life.

I always wondered what was happening here, is that huge red object a section of the crane tower?

I wish I was responsible for that. wasn't that a crane accident though?

seriously, what did you expect

Be structural firefighter working for department that has wildland/urban interface and rural areas. We are a pump and roll "engine" type crew. We rarely get out and use hand tools, the state guys and helicopter teams we call in do that stuff.

This last summer I killed so many fucking animals just sitting on a flank with my truck. Fucking animals running around all charred. It was almost a game, its rather hard to catch a charred bunny and axe it. Field mice got extra points as those fuckers are small.

Its nature, I took great pleasure in knowing I was taking something out of its misery. I would hope someone would do the same for me. That one rabbit he "saved" is just one of 100 that burned up.

a crane owned by the bin laden family that fell into the/a grand mosque or some shit on 9/11
not even kidding
liveleak.com/view?i=26b_1442223471

Is that why us Slavs are so fucked up compared to other whites?

That bit of chink bloodline helps apparently.
Now we only need to get rid of the consequences of 50 years of communism and the EUSSR trying to re-enact.

crowdkilling is so goddamn gay on its own, but where the heck are they? schoolkids crowdkilling in broad daylight in some youth club? the only decent thing about that video is the trailer park boys hockey shirt

Theres a sub category titled 'WHITE PEOPLE' and your taxes are probably paying for that news site so they can roast your own people in your own country ahaha fucking americans.

>That one rabbit he "saved" is just one of 100 that burned up.
So one litter's worth

Can you elaborate? What do you mean by animals running around charred? I assumed animals would be out of the wildfire area way ahead of time since they have a 6th sense to earthquakes and other natural disasters...

the funny this is the guy who saved the rabbit was a latino, shows how retarded the author is

Underrated

If you look closely you'll see a little kid push his family out of the way only to get cleaned the fuck out himself. Little trooper right there

it's not like that keeping and caring for farm animals has advanced us as a race much further than the next nigger who doesn't care about that and eats diseased animals

I don't get this flavor-of-the-day controversy? I think it's dumb to risk your life for a rabbit, but why are blacks so angry about this? It seems to be especially blacks who are up in arms over it.

Thanks for the material Damon Young.

notice the woman and 2 children, the crane assembly crashes separating them and crushing one and probably fragmenting the other, the woman hobbles off about 8 steps then returns to the children...

"rescued rabbit"

so he's a rabbit? then who rescued him? goddamn fake news

God read the comments.

Blacks are sub human and demonic. They turn a story about a rabbit being saved into "RACISM" and how they are the real victims.

Just kill them all. The world will be a better place without them.

i wish we were more like niggers who are naturally violent sociopaths hurt and kill small animals only to grow up and murder each other in the streets like dogs.

Elaborate on what? Obviously animals all burnt and injured from fire are what he means, what else would he mean given the context?
And yes, many animals flee disaster at the first opportunity, but 'many' is not even remotely the same as "every single one"

Niggers are insecure with fragile ego who can only operate in this world through victim complex.

The Root

Anyone got the link to the article itself? All it does is sound like retard clickbait for triggered Sup Forumsfags

It applies to more then black people tho. Id say it applies to every culture that lacked a written language.
Like we don't have Africans here in big numbers, but we have other primitive cultures who treat their children and animals like crap.

We should dump all the primitive races on some isolated continent away from the rest of us and stop sharing our progress with them.

Just google the headline you lazy mexican.

no, he is outdated farming equipment and would have been put down the second it became more profitable to use alternatives.

>oogie boogie dey care mor about de animalz den us :(((((

Yes niggers, get the white man to drop his compassion for lesser animals, that's sure to end well for you

>Anyone got the link to the article itself?
Direct link: verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/the-video-of-the-man-saving-the-rabbit-from-the-fire-ca-1821184637

>All it does is sound like retard clickbait for triggered Sup Forumsfags
It is but we are happy to further show all the normies and clueless leftist what their own people are writing and putting out there.

If niggers want to write material for us to use against them we are more than happy to give them all the rope they need to hang themselves.

They really are. Anything which doesn't directly pander to them is interpreted as a racist attack on them no matter how unrelated to race it is. They are so fucking incredibly fragile, yet they bleat about white fragility non-stop

web.archive.org/web/20171212083241/https:/verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/the-video-of-the-man-saving-the-rabbit-from-the-fire-ca-1821184637

remember. We all know he deserved it

carrot top with the save

dude, fire moves fast as fuck when the wind is blowing.

This. They are incredibly jealous that Whites don't care about them like they do animals.

(You)

I would rather save a rabbit than the continent of Africa any day of the fucking week.

REMEMBER THIS ACCIDENT HAPPENED ON 9/11 IN MECCA. GOD WILLS IT!

>Race war when
Tomorrow at 11

This is obviously in Canada, that Trailer Park Boys shirt is a dead giveaway.

I hated when that shit started becoming popular. Would have beat the shit out of that nigger for that.

i dont think he tries to push her away, i thunk he tries to hide. either way it;s sad

Who here /killedniggersbutnotoncamera/?

Empathy is one thing that separates us from subhumans.

GTFO FBI/CIA

I saw a fire in Monterey, CA years ago. The animals try to escape, and they literally walk towards you. I saw a snake, rabbit, and one other animal go right by me, when they usually aren't even seen.

Because anything goes inside the pit and the people hugging the railing are in the wrong.

Genetically, you're still basically completely European. Ascribing "Asiatic" qualities to Slavs is a meme, I assert that stereotypical Slavic barbarism has more to do with Russia's experience of being the object of genocidal conquest continously for 1,000 years than anything else

isolated continent away from the rest of us.... like Australia?

>that pose
Sup Forums, what have you done to me?

fuck that white trash

I hate liberal Jews.

Oh the comments on that page. When chimps type the whole world is disgusted.

wat

Pro tip, he took to make some paella valenciana.

Cool. But he's a fucking spic and not white.

>STOP

thaat last skull crack was not necessary
oh wait it's a nigger

Fuck, just think without all the gibs we've paid niggers over the years we could have colonized Mars. Niggers are a net drain on the human race.

thats honestly cute

How exactly does a man saving a rabbit from a fire do anything to encapsulate what is "wrong" with nebulous whiteness?

>post-mortem wood