Finnish presidential election 2018

What's your shit retarded reason for not voting for the Trump of Finland, my fellow Finns?

Paavo "Väykkä" Väyrynen
>facts
>statistics
>analyses
>out of EU
>rapefugees out of Finland
>good relations with Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

kepu.fi/
yle.fi/uutiset/3-7853415
yle.fi/uutiset/3-7853766
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Väykkä for president 2018
MAKE FINLAND GREAT AGAIN

>Is your choice a statesman or a federal statesman? (Referring to EU)
Paavo is literally /ourguy/

>go to kikepedia
>Binland general election 2018 polls
>Paavo 2%

We have a lot of work to do lads

Stop the gay anime shit.
Noone cares about AWOOO and that crap but /ptg/ and plebbit.

Paavo entered the race just like a week ago so no appropriate polling with him on board has been conducted yet

Good to know, bump for binland

Thank you my friend

I stand with our aryan mistress Laura Huhtasaari. Of course she has no chance of winning (and neither does Väyrynen), but I want her party to succeed as well as possible now and in future elections.

Curious bump awoo

Who /Paavo missile/ here?
Thought about voting for aryan mistress but god-king Paavo is definetively my pick now.

Laura is (((controlled opposition))) and/or too "radical" for people other than le maga memelords to vote for, Paavo is beloved by the people and keeps causing butthurt among the political establishment
Paavo for president!

obligatory
kepu.fi/

It is going to rocket from 2 %!!

Ei vittu oon ylpee ku tein ton kuvan joskus varmaa vuos sitte ja vieläki pyörii kaikis paavo langoissa xD

PAAVO FOR PRESIDENT 2018!!!

FINLANDS MOST EPIC MEME WAR HAS JUST STARTED!!!!

>good relations with russia
finlan why?

>Kekkonen
Suomen pitkäaikaisin presidentti
>Väyrynen
Suomen pitäaikaisin presidenttiehdokas

Nothing wrong with having good relations with a major trade partner

Even though we don't like Russia it will always be our neighbour. It's better to have good relations with your neighbouring countries rather than bad.

PAAVO TAKES IT ALLL

Trump had like a 1.6% but he still won

I am a /Paavo missile/. Laura is the next best choice and I will vote her if she has a better chance of getting into the second round, but I really doubt that

Well i guess you have just convinced me to go all in on the väyrymeme. I mean it's not like there are other serious options.

Because we are not your fucking army. I loved when your politicians got buthurt when we said that we will not defend Estonia. Also I rather have good economic relationship with ruskies than destroy them because balts are buthurt.

Voting for Sale. He is our king and is making white babies. Halla Aho has bastards (wont be voting him for pm) and Huhtasaari is a retard. Only ykäsonni's vote for Väyrynen

Estonia's business is our business and yes we will defend them

>Voting for Sale
Good uck with the Euro-USSR

Väyrynen in a centrist liberal. Do you really want him to be the president?

Reddit or kokoomusnuori detected

Paavo "Vässykkä" Väyrynen

Shes literally a kike zionist. Laura supporters get the bullet too.

Fuck of kokoomus/green party shill. We should look our own business and fuck Estonia. We are not their bodyguard.

He is the best president we've ever had

Nope

yle.fi/uutiset/3-7853415

yle.fi/uutiset/3-7853766

He is literally EU puppet.

Vote pic related since president of Finland is utterly powerless.

Yes we are. If Russia comes after Estonia it is our duty to kill them all

or from ylilauta. That place is so full of cuck numales. Its strange how different culture it has compared to Sup Forums.

Paavo
>fact
>statistics
>analyses
>coffee cups

Sale
>öyhing
>jewing
>substance abuse

Says siviilipalvelus man. I will defend my family not some gibs begging little shits that act like yapping dog and cry for help when they get their ass kicked.

President is too powerless and Finland is too anti EU. An EU military would make finexit more likely

Ylilauta is full of Väyrynen and Huhtasaari supporters

He looks like the altright milker girl half black

Not a sivari and not a c man.
Estonians are our family

So a T man then

While its weak to say as the obvious first target, since in all likely scenarios we would be long first conquered or attacked than you, i would like to say that the feeling is mutual.

Finland is Swedish clay, we formed your country.
Swedish culture is what made Finland relevant, we are and will always be a part of you.

Think about it, our countries would be one of the biggest economies in Europe right now if we got reunited

Its also full of numale cucks that cry you being russian bot if you say anything against EU.

No.

:3

Ylis ei tykkää eu sta

Both Estland and Finland is Swedish clay

Yeah good job I guess but we'd rather stay separated.

>Swedish culture is what made Finland relevant
Yes, and we thank you for it Pelle, but just like the Quebecois are the last true french men, so too the Finn's are the last true Swedes, we will carry on our noble traditions and keep our backs straight while you voluntarily bow out of existence leaving to us for our safekeeping the land, resource, human and capital assets still left. Thank you Sven without your sacrifice Finland would likely remain minor nation forever.

Probably because it's counter culture just like here, but Finland is based so they have to be cucks.

But ylilauta is right wing as fuck

Sup Forums is the only really active board on Ylilauta so they have all the ponyfags and commies lumped in with the rest of us. Despite that, it is overwhelmingly far right

In Finnish mainstream media and imagination of leftists Ylilauta is a literally nazi-misogynist hate speech site. I myself think that most of russobot-posting there is either memetic or antirussian, not pro-EU.

I kind of wish I had a Paavo-mug.

Osta sellanen prkl. Paavo tarvii joka pennin tukee. Mädätys media jo hyökkää sanoma-konserni johdolla jo täyttä häkee se kimppuu.

I feel like Väyrymeme could actually do well in the first round.

Laura doesn't understand that you being too much on the offensive and ultra-religious Trump-style larping doesn't work very well in Finland. On the other hand, candidates like Haavisto are fucked due to being completely invisible and not on the offensive at all. Paavo is a good middle way, he knows his shit, sticked around all these years while by all logic he should have left politics around the millennium

We truly cannot compete.