Éire/pol/ - Policing Experience Not Required edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/emuca_992Qw
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

>Daltai
daltai.com/
>Teanglann (Irish/English dictionary)
teanglann.ie/en/
>Duolingo
duolingo.com/
>Radió na Gaeltachta (w/o subs)
rte.ie/rnag/
>Leaving Cert Short Films With Subs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1555F89017A8E536&app=desktop

Jewtube channels of note:

>National Party
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels
youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don
youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

>The New Ireland
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g

>orlared
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg

>Parse The Noise
youtube.com/channel/UCXMKJkrhB1Bgw8xRaRpEa3Q

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

>National Party
twitter.com/nationalpartyie

>An Páirtí Náisiúnta (National Party as Gaeilge)
twitter.com/PairtiNaisiunta

>Justin Barrett
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP

>James Reynolds
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP

>Seamus Treanor
twitter.com/_treanor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psUPpw-EoB4
youtube.com/watch?v=E0gIOwu8ZGE
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter
rte.ie/news/business/2017/1212/926805-ryanair-pilots/
rte.ie/news/2017/1212/926913-process-begins-to-find-new-garda-commissioner/
rte.ie/news/newslens/2017/1212/926756-christmas-reunion-dublin-airport/
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/taoiseach-insists-brexit-comments-on-the-north-were-not-meant-to-insult-fianna-fil-36402899.html
independent.ie/business/brexit/davis-backtracks-on-his-claim-that-border-deal-not-legally-enforceable-36400212.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/why-this-prolife-td-is-calling-for-regulated-access-to-abortion-pill-36400233.html
thejournal.ie/aung-san-suu-kyi-dublin-3746924-Dec2017/
thejournal.ie/national-day-of-protest-homelessness-3745793-Dec2017/
thejournal.ie/review-justice-department-emails-3746312-Dec2017/
independent.ie/irish-news/the-struggle-for-identity-and-an-end-to-racism-in-the-melting-pot-of-cultures-that-is-new-ireland-36365907.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8lJeOrqPg
youtube.com/watch?v=-GGhkgq2iWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2OGfeu1JYbg
youtube.com/watch?v=S0Bq4-fCH0c
youtube.com/watch?v=fyE3Mye-eks
youtube.com/watch?v=UpzCM1aitHw
youtube.com/watch?v=FwXBtmRTsFs
military.ie/careers/reserve/join-the-reserve/rates-of-pay/
youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo&bpctr=1513119294
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Headlines in a moment

First for keeping the AIDF out of this general

youtube.com/watch?v=psUPpw-EoB4

Colm O'Gorman from AMNESTY defends taking 'Soros cash' for abortion campaign.
youtube.com/watch?v=E0gIOwu8ZGE

Fuck sake, they'll be hear any minute now that you mentioned them.

Sat behind some nigger on the bus today in Belfast speaking in tounges. Was checking his bank account on one phone and talking to his friend on the other.

Sad times.

You should try to post in Irish here. Of course at first it would be hard and etc. But it's the question of language's future. Will people speak it or not.

W*men should not be allowed to be cops

well boys, my final was snowed out today, so I get an automatic A :^)

Yep, you should fight with all the ""diversity"" faggotory.

People want diversity?

When Spanish and Irish will be official languages in USA so?

smaoineamh iontach ar fad, a chara

People like him deserve to be bullied

nth for add Paul Clarke's twitter to the OP

Anyone else see Barret No-coiner posting? pretty good stuff

C E A T H A I R D É A G O C H T Ó O C H T

Headlines:

>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>Irish-based Ryanair pilots to hold one-day strike before Christmas
rte.ie/news/business/2017/1212/926805-ryanair-pilots/

>Policing experience not required for new Garda Commissioner
rte.ie/news/2017/1212/926913-process-begins-to-find-new-garda-commissioner/

>Christmas reunion as family back together after five years
rte.ie/news/newslens/2017/1212/926756-christmas-reunion-dublin-airport/

>Taoiseach insists Brexit comments on the North were not meant to insult Fianna Fáil
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/taoiseach-insists-brexit-comments-on-the-north-were-not-meant-to-insult-fianna-fil-36402899.html

>Davis backtracks on his claim that Border deal not legally enforceable
independent.ie/business/brexit/davis-backtracks-on-his-claim-that-border-deal-not-legally-enforceable-36400212.html

>Why this pro-life TD is calling for regulated access to abortion pill
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/why-this-prolife-td-is-calling-for-regulated-access-to-abortion-pill-36400233.html

>U2 write letter supporting the Freedom of Dublin being stripped from Aung San Suu Kyi

>'Out of control': National day of protest against housing and homelessness crisis to be held in April
thejournal.ie/national-day-of-protest-homelessness-3745793-Dec2017/

>Change of plans: Barrister to head up review into Justice Department's email trawl
thejournal.ie/review-justice-department-emails-3746312-Dec2017/

Saved it into the template thanks for reminding me, and lads same to you all if you feel something should be added do speak up until it is done or decided against in case I or anyone else forgets about it.

I got a 24hr twitter ban for saying saoirse ronan is a cunt

She is to be fair

independent.ie/irish-news/the-struggle-for-identity-and-an-end-to-racism-in-the-melting-pot-of-cultures-that-is-new-ireland-36365907.html

The only thing these "people" in the state and media apparatus are good for is destroying. They cannot create anything of their own, all they can do is chip away and denigrate what has stood in place for centuries, they take all that is beautiful, all that is wholesome, all that is meaningful, and they denigrate it. They try to replace it with that which is ugly, depraved, and meaningless, upholding their false God's of material and shunning the ideals of old.

This cannot continue, and it will not.

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

>Why this pro-life TD is calling for regulated access to abortion pill
alternatively,
>Why this pro choice TD pretends to be Pro life is trying to trick you

checked

How bad of an idea is joining the British Army?
I'd join the PDF but they aren't recruiting atm and can't actually afford to pay recruits. BA offers actual progression and I'd be earning quite a significant amount of money more for my skillset than any job here, even in the defense forces could net me. Still hate the queen and want the counties back but the opportunity to learn skills and get paid a considerable amount for it is quite appealing.

Pretty much how I read it, I used to make the headlines more honest but I have been copy pasting to save time as of late,

While I hate the idea, you would be signing up with fellow potato nogs so it wouldn't be too bad for you personally I would imagine. although I know very little about the Brit armed forces.

no problem in that
the article here is actually kind of funny
>However the report also highlights how a young black girl can be called a name such as "n****r" and "monkey" at least once a week.
>The girl who described the name-calling insults and exclusion said: "I'm just saying this actually does go on and you're not taking it seriously.

perhaps there is hope
Why do you keep asking this question expecting a different answer?

Also this if are the same user as before just fucking join if you really want to, you don't have to justify it to us.

This is one of the first threads I've posted in on Sup Forums in months due to the influx of T_D shitters and the lack of /eire/ threads, so it's not me who's been asking, pal

I don't appreciate lies

>U2 write letter supporting the Freedom of Dublin being stripped from Aung San Suu Kyi
Can we strip U2 of the freedom to be in Ireland while we are at it?

Look, when I'm in charge the river Liffey is going to be running red with the blood of the traitors in the Dáil and RTÉ, I suppose I can add U2 to the list too, if you really want it

My mate joined the marines and said it's kind of shitty in that they usually don't grant your time off requests so take that as you may.

whole lot of 7s going about, how did he find the marines outside of the lack of free time?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8lJeOrqPg

God bless the Scots and may he save them from both the Tories and the SNP

While we are at it
youtube.com/watch?v=-GGhkgq2iWQ

youtube.com/watch?v=2OGfeu1JYbg

>ywn sit in a pub and witness such talent
youtube.com/watch?v=S0Bq4-fCH0c

youtube.com/watch?v=fyE3Mye-eks

We live in a sick world, its our responsibility to Make it better
>song relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=UpzCM1aitHw

To start a conversation:
Why would people be adverse in accepting, and advancing our vision of a wholesome, more traditionally oriented world?

Bit of a slow thread today lads

I am unsure myself and it's one of the saddest things, I see it everywhere a rejection of culture and an obsession with consumerism, I can't even blame the companies because I would make money scamming the fools to buy the newest Iphone too if I could. I would remian traditional myself mind but it's very disheartening.

youtube.com/watch?v=FwXBtmRTsFs
Almost time lads.

Not too long now

>I am unsure myself
This is the crux of the issue for that very reason, WHY are others adverse to accepting our views?
I’ve yet to encounter someone who can properly answer it.
If it were to be answered, we could find the starting point at where to convert others to our thinking so to speak.

I think there has to be a level of conditioning that plays into it, through our media and Education, traditional ideals are portrayed as being “backwards” “arbitrary” and “abnormal”, while modern ideals of consumerism, Feminism, and secularism are portrayed as “enlightened” and “natural”

You can really see how tired he is in his eyes

Im considering joining the army when im 18. Is it worth it? or am I better off going to college?

Reported

I would say try college first and wait and see if things improve for the army not too good right now and they probably aren't recruiting

>when I’m 18

Better college, and after you get a degree decide.
The army has shit pay and most soldiers only stay for 2/3 years and leave cause they are fed up about the shite conditions/lack of pay

Used to be much better when you could do your service and retire at 30 but I guess the govt fucked the poor bastards over.

*Corection* I am currently 18 and am deciding between army and college.

Seems legit to me

Okay because I know a few people who joined as officers stayed a few years and then the army paid for their college.

>T_D shitters
when the underage report other underage kids

T'was just a joke :) I wouldn't be that fuckin miserable.
You don't get off with out a slaggin of course.

What would one expect from an English bastard?

100% legit
whole of ei4ehole is underage

Straight to the old favourite "its just a prank bro"

HI! WHO ARE YOU CALLIN AN ENGLISH BASTARD!
CHANGED MY FUCKING MIND ENJOY YOUR BAN LITTLE CUNT!

T’was only in jest!
>T_D shitters
Take that back RIGHT NOW kiddo

hed get his hole banned

go to college AND join the army reserves.

Is there any incentives to join the reserves other than blowing shit up?

Its not all bad, I enjoy it and you can come out with some nice courses and such. But the hours are awkward, and you can get caught for some really sickening details, but you get a good bit of leave and I think the new 'Work time directive' or whatever it is should solve alot of problems in the DF. Its a strange workplace though, like nothing you will find outside.

*are*

looks good on a CV and keeps you busy on the weekends.

>How bad of an idea is joining the British Army?
Terrible, I shouldn't need to tell you this. There's a reason there's a stigma against it in Ireland. Unless you're using it to train yourself to oppose the British I wouldn't do it.

After researching a basic recruit gets roughly 230 euros a week for courses and yearly camp.

sheeeit nigga, that's better than dole money.

the more important question is, what would you plan on doing in the military, if so what? and do you plan to make a career of it?

How do i break the fourth wall IRL, lads?

Only when your at camp or doing courses though.

military.ie/careers/reserve/join-the-reserve/rates-of-pay/

An hero

LSD

do this youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo&bpctr=1513119294

Out of the two i think it would be thisIf any
Maybe i will someday. Any objections?

What do yous think the irish army should be used for?

Invading NI obviously.

What in the? Kek
Maybe not LSD. Has to be another way to break out of this

Overdose on pride

exterminating niggers and prods

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

Traitors get the bullet too ofc

establishing an Irish Protectorate in Labrador and Newfoundland and preparing to invade America during the inevitable collapse

Does that mean great idea? I'm trying to brush up on my Irish at the moment.

It does indeed.

Nice one. I can understand a decent enough bit of Irish but not so good at replying as Gaelige.

What's the likelihood that members of the Defense forces, especially high ranking officers and the likes, would engage in an overthrow of the govt.?

Tá sé ceart go lóir. Is é an smaoinimh a comhraíonn.

Next to 0.

please explain why

Depends. If the government goes far enough left it may happen.

Buts that is pretty unlikely.