Stop browsing Sup Forums on ur phone.

t. Shitty Phone poster
GTFO

>2017
>uses phone to browse Sup Forums

These Q memes are so shitty.

MR. PRESIDENT, TEAR DOWN THIS TWEET
#RESIST #MYOPINIONISTHEONLYTRUTH #IMPEACHNOW

Holy shit, they are so triggered. I don't think Mika will survive the next 7 years.

Fucking hilarious

Many such cases...

tl;dr

Bitch is short circuiting.

what is this hysterical screeching and what tweet is she talking about?

To find out who is the most guilty, pay close attention to who's lashing out the hardest at Trump. They're all about to go down.

Look at all that slut shaming, someone contact Elizabeth Warren!!!

>tl;dr

She's fucking tweeting at Trump every 3 or 4mins lol

youtube.com/watch?v=qv8M66ZbAZA

Boomer created, what did you expect?

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>p.s. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

"delete this now! Please delete this! Someone make him delete this! Ivanka pls make dad delet! Please delete this!"

btw is this stuff international?
I didn't quite get the context, but some "word/phrase of the year" was deemed to be
>Fake News

this did make me smile lol

what a dumb cunt

they are how boomers imagined computahs would look on the cybernet

>open in a new window
>delete the m before .jpg
>??????
>profit

what did Trump say?

im staring at 32in 4k screen and have to crtl + image fuck you faggots

HOW DARE YOU EXERCISE FREE SPEECH YOUF UCKING BIGOT FUCKING IMPEACH
NOW!!

I just took my morning joe after a hot cup of java.

Implied someone sucked his dick

Fuck off. I know you're a black cube shill. Q is Mossad.

>Do something!

Fucking hell, he reversed it on them!

hehehehehehehehehehehe. I love this so much for so many reasons. She's actually lost her fucking mind.

What did he tweet?

Ivanka still says "Happy Holidays"
WHAT an absolute CUNT!!!!

Probably tweeted something, the anti-trump institutions read it, misunderstood it, feelings hurt, rage, repeat the next day, and the next and the next and so on

Yeah this actually made me happy

addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/imagus/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/imagus/immpkjjlgappgfkkfieppnmlhakdmaab
Hover on image, than press "Z". You welcome.

>What did he tweet?

The tweet about Gillebrand....."she'd do anything" for his donations.

It has triggered them like i've rarely seen.

I would have zero problem beating the shit out of Mika. Sometimes, often actually, it's perfectly acceptable to punch a bitch in the face

inb4 mika gets herself fired

>you're a black cube shill
THAT'S PRETTY INTENSE THEORIZING

why is domald slut shaming mittens romney. truly dispicable

That's what I noticed too. Fucking Jew whore

Thank you!

That's because they were gonna run her in 2020 and Trump already found her weakness.
Press S to spit

Trump really knows how to work these marks into a shoot

Here’s your (you)
I just learned something new today!

WOw. Fucking WINNNING

You can see things fine in a phone, you know.
For some dumb reason when a picture is too big, the browser will open the thumbnail. Just delete the m from the url and the pic will show fine. If you get a 404 then change the .jpg to .png

I can't even understand what these people are getting at half the time. It's not me. It's because they're not saying what they're trying to say.

Fucking genius! Thanks, user, I'd suck your dick if I liked dudes. Here's your (you).

Greatest President. Truly a beacon of light in these dark, nigger-infested times.

>pic unrelated but forever in our hearts

you're a retard or a liar

Hope He tweets it again to tomorrow.

Fuck Kikezinski. At least you know where Morning Cuck is coming from, but she somehow manages to outdo him everytime.

"Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!" I don't think this is even about sex or gender, also hope president says the same thing or worse tomorrow.

No gonna lie, dirty phone poster (not by choice) can't load image. Someone Gib rundown please?

Crazy Mika is going nuts and demanding that everyone in the White House tell Trump to delete the tweet where he said Gillibrand begs for donations and will do anything to get them.

>I don't think this is even about sex or gender
He's been saying similar things about male politicians for years, so no.

youtube.com/watch?v=TrrxsoBawU4

Oh, so a Tuesday then?

There also feels like a new's shift from "RUSSIA" to "treats women wrong sexually". I hope we get lots of fit young strippers supporting trump by making wild untrue sexy re enactments of "how trump touched me innapropriately".

One of her tweets.
>Tell her it's ok to step up and say the truth about the Presidents tweet. Retweet to show your support women and the truth!
>and the truth!
Coming from a woman who read my essay. A god damn journalist to make it even worse.
archive.is/dBehg
She probably did show up with blood on her face. Besides, Pocahontas already confirmed Gilibrand is a slut, what we are discussing is if Trump should shame sluts.