Trump plans to send astronauts to the moon and mars

I just saw this article, and found it very interesting. Trump talks about sending astronauts to the moon to make bases & for exploration. He also talks about going to Mars as well.

What is everyone's thoughts about is?

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/12/11/politics/trump-astronauts-moon/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/missions/solarsystem/bush_vision.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5167821/Astronomers-scan-alien-comet-Oumuamua-ET-signals.html
youtu.be/iQxzWpy7PKg
youtu.be/hlMSd_rtszs
youtu.be/WYa4M9ZJJbk
ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload
youtu.be/Zjs3nBfyIwM
youtube.com/watch?v=_k1zJV0DSvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This*

WTF I HATE SPACE NOW

He knows something

OMG why explore space while this money could be used to study climate change even though we can't do shit about it at this point.

Helium 3 > Ultra cheap energy
SpaceX wanted to steal H3 and sell it for BitCoins

white people like exploring

obama was an unfortunate situation

>back

oh my

Trump when approached by astronaut:
>you gotta go back

NASA and the Russians has formally agreed to build a moon base in orbit, right? I was reading something about the plans to use Russian life support systems and moving towards an international standard docking port.

Lol

M-Mars colonies ?

Humans already have bases on the moon and mars...except it was controlled by the khazarian cabal. Did you know that there is a human slave trade? About a million from mostly third world people are smuggled to Mars and sold to the highest bidder to ayyliens in exchange for technology. Also some of these aliens eat humans, others use them as slave labor, others experiment on them like lab rats.

underrated

I want this to be true so much.
Please burgers become the awesome that you are again.

NASA would have done it anyways, he just wants it to happen while he is president, typical narcissistic decision, it is all about the biggest and greatest, this guy is mentally ill and nu-pol is worshipping this kikeloving retard.

Too bad the moon is fake

didn't fund it, so it isn't going anywhere

I wonder how flat earth retards will explain this

>others use them as slave labor,
I'm all about cool stories but you should polish it up by avoiding this statement, because it's absurd that an interstellar race would expend resources to collect something as inefficient as a human body for the purposes of labor when they would certainly be able to produce significantly more efficient and abundant alternatives via avoiding expending the energy for interstellar travel. It doesn't make any sense. Maybe consider swapping it out with pet/zoo type stuff.

It's our destiny. We have to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. The stars are the only way to continue the fortitude of the true human spirit

>wtf I hate space travel now!!

>nupol
>some faggots unironically believe Sup Forums had a golden age and was so different back then

Yeah watch libtards cry about how drumpf is wasting money sending us to mars now. Despite the fact that libs all collectively suck Neil Tysons dick

Why send Astronauts to space when we can send better qualified people?

the moon is flat too idiot, how else would they beable to land there?

>implying the 2016 election wasnt Sup Forumss peak

>Black astronauts will be ignored agian

Little conspiracy theory: Trump and Musk have met a few times, and have something up their sleve.

Musk's SpaceX will shortly be launching a super-heavy-lift rocket comparable to SLS, and a crew capsule comparable to Orion, at least a full presidential term before SLS/Orion will be ready to do similar things, and they'll cost the US government about one fortieth as much and be able to fly about forty times more frequently.

SpaceX is also planning BFR, the Big "Falcon" Rocket, which will use its new Raptor engine. This will be far cheaper than Falcon Heavy while being, with its orbital propellant transfer and integrated crew habitat, at least an order of magnitude more capable than SLS. But even a basic version of this is also about a full presidential term in the future.

What SpaceX hasn't announced is a one-Raptor upper stage for its Falcon Heavy, even though this is the natural next step. By increasing the current upper-stage diameter of 3.4 meters to the current payload fairing (capsule to cover satellites while the rocket pushes them through atmosphere at high speed) diameter of 5.2 meters, it would conveniently double the propellant volume to match the doubled thrust of Raptor compared to their current Merlin engine, without changing the ascent aerodynamics much.

Refuelled in orbit (a capability SpaceX wants to develop for BFR anyway, and which should cost under $300 million), one of these mini-BFRs would be able to land a complete Dragon 2 capsule, with 2-4 crew, on the moon, and return it to Earth. Or, in a one-way trip, it could land a complete Bigelow Aerospace B330 inflatable habitat on the moon, or 20 tons of other supplies and equipment for a base per trip.

So my prediction is that Trump will use SpaceX's progress over the next year to justify cancellation of SLS/Orion, order the mini-BFR, and put astronauts back on the moon before the end of Trump's first term, while cutting billions of dollars out of the NASA budget.

Meh. I'd rather our filthy primate species leave the moon alone but knowing our natirw we will shit McDonalds and our plastic trash all over it.

>you will have a Big Mac on the moon in your lifetime

god bless the USA :D:D:D

>NASA would have done it anyways
Not with their funding getting cut by Obama you retarded shill

Fuck off with your (((CNN))) links newfag

>iron sky was year 2018
>going back to the moon 2018

Space nazis when?

Ty user, will take that into account for my next post

The Obama administration forbid NASA to work on a return to the moon, packed it full of cronies and diversity hires, shifted as much effort as possible to global warming and other propaganda efforts, and deliberately slow-walked and depurposed the congressionally-mandated shuttle successor (then Constellation, now called SLS/Orion after Obama's big downgrade) for eight years ot ensure it would become such an embarassment that congress would eventually be forced to cancel it.

It definitely was, but I have seen faggots saying this since before Trump won

nasa.gov/missions/solarsystem/bush_vision.html

it is great if trump gives NASA more money, but if he fucks with schedules he is a retard.

no golden age but before trump it was very different, now it is a kikeloving trump circlejerk.

will use Isisrael funding

To be honest, I actually thought Trump lost his magic, but this might actually make him out to be one of the best presidents US has had in a long time.

Yup... but at least we have a NASA

All you have is an arm, you cant even get your arm to space without us.

Trump is a fuckin retard
this is not going to happen get over it

Too bad Helium 3 doesn't work that way and Moon mining for Helium 3 won't actually happen. If it were true we'd have Gundams in 20 years.

gee I wonder why

just glanced at reddit. no mention about this. not even on t_d. wtf. they should be flipping out over this.

Yup He3 is a meme. It's not even that great of a fusion fule compared with shit that's easier to get like deuterium.

Obama lovers on suicide watch

>NASA needs Canadian help to function

HEURRDRR DUERRRDRR YALL NEED US DONTCHA

never change, America

Trump is a closet flatearther and will show us the dinner plate known as Earth

We can put our arm on a chair, and have the arm pull up on the chair and lift itself into space.

The shuttle needed the arm, not the other way around.

Stop linking to CNN

T. Not a scientist

Lol you should see the comments on NASAs Twitter page. They liked and retweeted these and everyone is still giving trump shit. He's trying to send us back to space and everyone still can't get over their hang ups to applaud him on things we can all agree on. It really puts thing into perspective. Like how insane and childish liberals are

What is stronger gundanium or adamantium?

So it's going to be an orbital moon base? Why didn't we have that 40 years ago?

i hate that fat inbred orangutan but i approve this. fuck him anyway

SEND
THEM
BACK

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5167821/Astronomers-scan-alien-comet-Oumuamua-ET-signals.html

youtu.be/iQxzWpy7PKg

youtu.be/hlMSd_rtszs

youtu.be/WYa4M9ZJJbk

>Are you ready for the Great American Solar Empire

>mining for an inert gas
Explain this meme

wheres the ufo

we have to go back

The arrow is pointing at a Soyuz

apparently, Russian modules are ufo to most americans after all NASA is the only space agency in the world

ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload
the ufo is still there

We do.
youtu.be/Zjs3nBfyIwM

Have fun passing the (((Van Allen Belts)))

White people love exploring. It's in our genes. That's how we conquered four fifths of the world. That's how we conquered the moon.

Niggers? They lived next to two oceans and countless giant lakes for millennia and never dreamed a sail.

President Trump probably saw this video
youtube.com/watch?v=_k1zJV0DSvc

He knows they never went, and want to correct that.

I cant believe so many polacks believe they went to the moon, its one of the most obvious conspiracies of them all.

Well... it is an object, it is flying and it was unidentified to him, so technically...

we are still not paying for your sex change. fucking commi

Omfg it’s finally happening, prepare your anuses for the demonic invasion

Waste of money that would be better used for welfare

You know they are called "belts" and not "spheres" for a reason, right? You can go around them.

Or you can just speed through them, they are around 100 MeV at the strongest when the sun is acting up.

How do we get past the dome ?

Reddit is conflicted

but but space is flat

Imagine being this retarded

I'm sorry, I can't imagine being you.

humans making fusion energy is still in its theoretical phase

the theory is that helium 3 is the perfect substance for fusion. if fusion power is found to be doable it would give virtually limitless amounts of energy

the problem is that we are far away from even being able to cause fusion let alone generating power from it

fuck you annon obongo shifted all funding out of nasa to working on global warming crap

I too saw that movie once

Leaf shaped Triangle.
Not a UFO just a secret space jet

The machine spirit can overcome its biological overlords. Niggers have no such spirit.

Best thing he has done.

he didn't fund his mandate so he hasn't done anything

W-what? You realize we’ve allegedly already gone to the moon, right? How would this change anything for flat earthers?

It’s depressing that you are so obsessed with them that it’s the first thing you “think” about when reading this; even if you are too retarded to see the thought all the way through.

I wish this read "Trump to send Blacks back to Africa, and eventually spaghetti."

The problem is He3 is quite obviously not the best substance for fusion based on physics. It's like the third best, but the first and second best are far more plentiful on earth making He3 absolutely useless.

It’s pretty shameful, but really puts a lot of other retarded beliefs into perspective.
Humans are deeply flawed creatures.

even worse are the millions of americans that actually think that thing could fly anywhere at all.

America really have more important things to do than the space tho, NK, Syria, China and your own crumbling infrastructure etc.

Of course we're going back. You have to go back.

>back
>implying

Nasa has admitted to never going beyond the belts and that they’ve yet to pass through them.

There’s no speeding through over 10,000 miles of deadly radiation bud even with your golden aluminum foil, bud.

>There’s no speeding through over 10,000 miles of deadly radiation bud even with your golden aluminum foil, bud.
you can use bud once, but not twice.