>all of them either flop or flop hard

What went wrong?

It means they need to start making Index S3

>Urara Meirochou
>Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel
>Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu
>Marginal#4 Kiss Kara Tsukuru Big Bang
Nothing.

JC Staff has been shit for a long while now, they got lucky with Danmachi and thats it.

they should hire you as an adviser ASAP

They were paid to animate shit projects
Who the fuck thought that boring bike anime or Schoolgirl Strikerzzzzzzzz would sell?

Okay it's been four years of fucking around, it's time they got back on the Raildex train.

People have some weird ideas about jc staff. They're the India of anime studios, they're the go to studio if you want your generic shit ln/manga have a watchable anime churned out in a short period of time for a small budget.

>Food Wars
>Flying Witch
>Amachu
>Saiki
>Prison School
>Shimoneta

At least try a little bit harder.

Nope, that's DEEN.

All those are shit, especially shitmoneta

DUDE SEX JOKES LMAO

DEEN is Eastern Europe of anime.

More like if jc staff is India then deen is mexico.
Does eastern europe produce anything? They just have german and french factories.

unfortunately shimoneta flopped hard though

>It means they need to start making Index S3

Does that franchise even have any life yet to bring back in its glory days? I'd imagine the SAO franchise did more than enough for Dengeki Bunko than the To Aru series

I liked flying witch, it was cute.

You're right, Flying Witch and Amanchu were alright.
So is Minami and Urara, it's just that there's not many males as anime fans now, and they will rather buy the more popular stuff.

I was thinking about software production, not industry.

>Mahou Senshi Louie

They're fine

You're not fooling anyone, crossboarder-kun.

Flying Witch is one of the best SoL of this decade

Your taste is shit.

They're not KyoAni.

So you mean they cater to males instead of "everyone" or females?
Can't blame them for that. Though not a smart move today.

Sup Forums has always been shitting on JC but I actually like most of their shows.

If you ignore sales and just look at the breadth of the topic and fun factor, JC staff is one of if not the best studios for adaptations.

>JC staff is one of if not the best studios for adaptations.
lol no

> Index 3
> Railgun 3
> Accelerator
> heavy object 2
> Amanchu 2
> Shokugeki no soma 3
> Danmachi 2
> Prison school 2
> Flying witch 2

all the shows we can get instead of flops.

No that's Silver Link

Nah that's A-1.

>Does that franchise even have any life yet to bring back in its glory days?
It has plenty of life. The battle royale arc in particular would hook newcomers and the shitposting in Sup Forums would be endless.

Wasn't Kill me Baby JC as well?

Do you even have any idea how many shows JC Staff adapted? One shitty adaptation that isn't even that spectacular of a failure means nothing.

I wish it never gets adapted. I don't need to see all the edge where Frenda gets gutted in motion.

Thats just one of many shit adaptations. Remember yumekui merry?

prison school 2 could lead to prison school 3 and no one fucking wants prison school 3

Wasn't even that bad. I'd take that over the countless LN adaptations any time. Just look at all the topics JC Staff are willing to pick up. They are not like Dogakobo who regress to the same exact formula the moment things turn south.

A lot of these shows just have bad source materials. Original-only fags hype the shit out of mediocre and bad series and make it seem like it's all the studio's fault for fucking things up when in fact the story and settings from the original are to blame.

Silver link is not bad.

shit source

There are opinion, and there's Fuck off.

You fuck off there's nothing wrong with silver link.

An adaptation being bad has nothing to do with the source material quality.

>there's nothing wrong with Silver Link
I think I will scratch my brains until I bleed out if I witness many more of such amazing comments.

Homura did nothing wrong

Good riddance.

Just another middle of the pack studio that isn't really terrible but doesn't really stand out either

JC is legit one of my favorite studios, something about their direction makes everything they do mediocre at worst and they usually are good at keeping quality consistent. Not really liking any of their current season but none of it is 'bad' and it is all nice looking.

Good joke.