Precure thread

Precure thread

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/940415/9ebec45b51/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This episode ended up getting way more serious than I expected this early into the season.

Seriously Soular, like holy shit.

Mirai is absolutely positively the most beautiful girl in the whole entire world!

>Doki, this is the end of Precure!
>HaCha, this is the end of Precure!
>GoPri, this is the end of Precure!
>Maho, this is the end of Precure!
>Kira, this is the end of Precure!
Any day now.

She is such a fucking cute, too the torrent for it is dead.

I really like Smile girls.

Go on?

When families actually matter, it always ends up good.

Post the ORIGINAL version, stop defiling Ben Garrison's work

There's no way that's official, right?

That's gross

There is.

This mouth is for _______

duct tape

I don't think I can beat this answer.

Mirai was just too cute for /pc/ to handle.

WAKUWAKUMONDA

She was

stitching.

>Maho's over
>suddenly people like it
>suddenly people like Mirai

Ha ha, told you. And a month from now you'll all be shitting on Kira. I fucking called it/

/pc/ cannot escape the cycles of guilt

>things that haven't happened

>I fucking called it
You and literally everyone who frequents /pc/

Please cite these supposed posts.

>literally like two people
>one of whom seems to have been watching episode 7 (one of the few good Maho eps) for like two days now

Am I really going to have to attack every person who mentions Maho just you don't assume /pc/s opinion on it suddenly 180'd?

I liked it since the beginning, aside from their Cure forms growing up.

Fresh is so good.

It's true that I killed /pc/... and yet, I am not its murderer.

exhentai.org/g/940415/9ebec45b51/

You mean the white supremacist works or the fake/edited ones?

Punch

i still want to diaper yayoi

>two people said they thought Mirai was cute
>I FUCKING CALLED IT, ALL OF YOU ARE WRONG AND I AM RIGHT. EVERYONE LOVES MAHO NOW
Keep dreaming Mahofag. Just because I've been gone for a few days and haven't been spouting how shitty Maho is doesn't mean everyone loves it now. Hell, I remember threads when Maho was airing that had more people saying Mirai was cute than this. In fact, that is literally a Mahofag's only defense for her, it doesn't mean anything.

Why the fuck are you still here? Harukafag made his leave after GoPri ended, as should you. This is why people don't like you, you fucking cancer infected shitstain.

Let him be, he probably feels that way he will eventually convince people everyone loved Mirai.

That's fanart you retards.

Kira hasn't started yet.

This cat is going to be the next semen demon.

You have been here too long, its not good for you.

I'm surprised we got another so soon after Kirara

>only newfags like me allowed

Maybe it's a good idea in general. Old posters are bitter and grumpy. It's time to leave and make way for new generations.

How do you please her?

With that fluffy fan

I think you need to go and take some time off. Come back next week.

Unbutton your shirt then stuff her in a box while she's distracted.

She is too sexy.

Who were the best looking/sexiest villains

We elegant now

It was a rough year. It'll take a while before the overreaction dies down.

no it's not, it's data cardass artwork.

TADAIMA!

or maybe people don't want to post constantly about a series they hated and is over, meanwhile mahofags are still posting?

What do precure butts taste like? Does it depend on the power?

Ako is best lolicure

Grapes

1. In a metal bowl, beat eggs and sugar lightly with a hand mixer.
2. Add water to a frying pan and heat up to ~50°C (until small bubbles start to form). Place the bowl in the pan and continue mixing until the mixture reaches ~37°C. "Heating the batter gently in this warm bath is important! If it gets too hot, the batter will harden so be careful!"
3. Continue mixing off the heat with the hand mixer until the batter drips off the whisk in long, overlapping ribons. "We're beating the batter again! This is where the sponge cake gets it's fluffy texture. If the batter doesn't get frothy enough here, it won't rise properly when baked."
4. Add the milk and whisk until it is well combined. Sift around half the cake flour into the bowl and stir with a rubber spatula until the flour disappears. "Sometimes I get too excited and overmix the batter, so watch out for overmixing!"
5. Sift in the rest of the flour and fold it in with the rubber spatula, making sure to reach down to the bottom of the bowl.
6. Add the melted butter by pouring it over the rubber spatula, then mix carefully again.
7. Pour into the cake pan, then gently drop the cake pan from a height of 10-20cm once just to knock out some of the bubbles.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 170°C/350°F. When the center of the cake bounces back slightly to the touch, it's ready. Without removing the parchment paper, leave to cool on rack. (If you'd like to store it afterwards, you can leave the parchment when you wrap it in plastic.)
9. Remove the parchment and cut the sponge cake in two as shown.
* Using skewers like this will help you cut it straight!

10. In a bowl, add the fresh (or whipping) cream and sugar, then set in a bowl of ice water as shown. Beat, but stop before light peaks start to form. Set aside and refridgerate 1/3 of the mixture.
11. Continue mixing the remaining 2/3 until light peaks form. Fit a piping bag with a large star tip, then fill with this cream.
12. Place one of the cake halves on a plate, and pipe cream into an even layer on it as shown.
13. Arrange a layer of strawberries on top of the cream. If the strawberries are large, they may be cut in half or into thin slices.
14. Pipe out a layer of cream on top of the strawberries, then place the other half of the sponge cake on top. Squeeze the bag gently to collect the remaning cream in the bottom of the bag. Store in the fridge.
15. Remove the softer cream from the fridge and using a rubber spatula, ice the top of the cake with a layer of cream.
16. Going back to the piping bag from the fridge, use the star tip to draw a bunny shape on your cake.
* Tracing the outline of the bunny you want into the icing with a skewer will help a lot!
17. Heat your chocolate pens in a warm water bath, then cut off the end, filling the ears in in pink and drawing the eyes and nose in brown. [Chocolate chips could be substituted here!]
18. Use the jam pen to draw a ribbon.
19. Use a piping bag with a round tip to finish decorating. Add strawberries.

Thanks in advance. I hope people actually do this.

It hurts so much, /pc/.

Well then you'd better brace yourself. You have over 40 episodes still left to go through and it doesn't get any better.

Thanks a lot user.

So, if I just want a small version of this, should I use 25%-50% of everything?

Yup! It might be a challenge finding a cake pan that small. You could use a ramakin or something, but I'm not sure it will bake as evenly as it's supposed to in that.

Idea for a Youtube series: Bake and Get Baked with Precure.

Idea for you: Fuck off and die.

I will try to buy everything and make it tomorrow then, I have no idea what's a ramakin but I will try to get that as well. Thanks again user.

Oops, that should be "ramekin". They're little porcelain baking dishes that usually come in much smaller sizes than cake pans. If you have to buy them anyhow, maybe you'll get lucky and find little metal ones, though, you'd be way better off with that.

Good luck, user! Take photos!

FYI a 50% recipe should fit nicely in a 4"/11cm round cake pan.

No it's not, it's a carddass thing with dark miyuki fanart drawn on it. The font and quality of the mugshot for dark miyuki is different from the others. You're a total fucking retard if you think the sexy portrait on the left is official anyway so I'm not surprised you're too blind to see the obvious edits.

Let that nigga dream

Precure?

hey, they've done lewder poses than that n the show.

Actually no. We are at the one week por year where there's no currently airing precure.

Not really.

Lewd

What if kids send pictures of the desserts they've baked instead of the usual drawings at the end?

Is there any reason I should watch user over Imagination Station? I waited for Maho to finish so I could binge it don't try to talk me out of it, I love it so I haven't kept up with the threads.

>user beat to me on translating the recipe
I am glad to see more people interested on baking, though.

I like them better.

Though that's probably because I wrote them.

This some creepy scenery

user used less localizations than IS, so it's mostly up to personal taste. IS is going to release their batch soon, so it's probably more convenient to just go with them.

oh god i recognized that episode almost immediately, you can never go back user

Man, that's a good point. I just feel bad releasing a batch without fixing all the crappy little mistakes and inconsistencies.

>IS is going to release their batch soon

So two months from now?

i want to say good one, but i don't think that's a bad estimate really

gao time soon brothers

>three weeks
>soon

She might show up as a civ before she shows up as a Cure?