What is causing the (((skyscraper boom))) in NYC?

What is causing the (((skyscraper boom))) in NYC?

>(((skyscraper boom)))
Mossad did 9/11

Property value explosion so, skyscrapers are more valuable.

The economy is doing well and they're valuable investments again.

Can someone explain to me how darkies and third world immigrants can afford to live in New York City, which is the second most expensive city in the US?

>what is 9/11
they will have more opportunities

they live in the bronx, and queens. Manhattan is mostly rich asians and jews, the middle class who live in manhattan live in cramped expensive apartments although there are tons of affordable housing units in all districts

This, it's really quite simple.

It's a shame only about 3 of those designs look decent, 220, 157 and 53

Property values. Recovering and transitioning economy plus advances in construction tech.

Section 8 and rent control

Over 1.5 million apartments in NYC are rent controlled. The top 1% of city residents pay over 40% of all taxes.

Essentially 5% of the population subsidizes the other 95%

ok plebains heres the real talk.

I own multiple buildings in lower manhattan, and have worked extensively with district council men to create landmarked zones as well as industrial zones around the city.

i am not jewish.

ask me anything.

not even joking. you have until my wife gets home

>This, it's really quite simple.
>It's a shame only about 3 of those designs look decent, 220, 157 and 53

T. Ted Mosby

Chinese investment

Wouldn't NYC be such a nice place if we just executed every Israeli, Chinese and Saudi (((business owner)))?

Wife seeing Tyrone?

best to keep wifey happy or else she'll divorce and take half my shit despite being a housewife for 15 years

How did Donald Trump managed to buy Manhattan in the 80's?

This. Make new york dutch again.

how else are you going to continue cramming millions of people into such a small area without building hive cities?

Do investors actually talk about how niggers lower property value?

Whoa, that explains how the city is so successful. Jesus Christ, that's the answer right there and Sup Forums is against those policies? How does it feel to be proven wrong.

Which part of NYC do you live in?

Who did you vote for in 2016?

my cock is bigger than y-

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

SKYLINE RUINED

What the fuck are you talking about a "skyscraper "boom." New York City has been constantly building giant buildings since the early 20th century, this isn't anything new

Rent control and gibz and the fact that a janitor probably makes 6 figures

Property values.
Its as simple as that. So long as land is cheap developers prefer to build sprawling structures because they are cheaper to build than tall ones. However once land values become too expensive it becomes cheaper to build tall buildings with a smaller footprint. This one is just basic economics, no real conspiracy here.

157 Reminds me of the Citadel from Half Life2

Very high land prices and rents.

>95% of the population leeching off the labor of 5% of the population is good
I hope you get killed in the next truck of peace attack

I'm sure someone will take you seriously.

>He doesn't know what causes skyscraper booms

I thought in NY they had to buy the vertical space off the neighbours anyway?

It's also one of the worlds largest center for money laundering

Towers of babel

can i have $1 million?

Why?

>fasad

It's probably just glass and will look Sci fi

The State allows them to; if you're not hyper-rich or dirt poor in NYC you get pushed out or economically choked to death
t. family from Brooklyn but pushed out in the 70s

>fasad
FEE
FI
FO
FUM

>beautiful fasad
We don't care about your muslim boyfriend.

kek

the feds next bubble taking place.

Didn't they understand they are obstructing airplane lines with their tall buildings since 2001 ?

Jews are trying to build new Tower of Babel

The debt in NYC alone is over $110 Billion because of poor fiscal policies. That's $13k per person on just city debt, not including state or national. NYC is a fucking mess.

Tallest residential building in the US is only HALF the height of what dirty arabs can afford

There is an urban law in NY where real estate owners can negotiate space above a building without demolishing it. Search for "Air Rights".