Ugly fat losers on Sup Forums actually believe they are superior to other people just because they have pink chicken...

>ugly fat losers on Sup Forums actually believe they are superior to other people just because they have pink chicken skin

hahahaha im dying

Other urls found in this thread:

serval.unil.ch/resource/serval:BIB_70A32D63BB35.P001/REF
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Martin_(heavy_person)
youtube.com/watch?v=tbSTz6mGTyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off achmed

this sums up this board very well

>observations from the Jeb of Europe

the real joke is that non-white people think they're the same species as us.

Nigger

the real joke is that you think anyone aspires to be like your fat pale sickly ass

I don't care about your stinky brown ass, muhammad. If you're proud to be a shitskin, what the fuck do I care? I don't even think about you retards, let alone look at you when I'm out

shoo shoo paki

>when I'm out
>implying you can even go out

no, not true. as a white i wish every human a happy life and dont think i am superior to anyone ... but i want my country for my people ONLY. Every other human in my country is the enemy and should get cancer and die. And also his kids should die a painful cancer death. Amen.

I can't imagine how you can exist as an inferior race and not kill yourself. I guess you enjoy sucking at life like your parents.

I've climbed your country's peaks, try again, slave genes.

lmao

>Another angry brown person claiming that white males are losers while fucking 1000000x white bitches at the same time with his brown cock.
You weren't the first and you won't be the last Tyrone.

>when you realise german autism isn't a meme

wew

If he cut his hair and get fit he'd be better looking than 98% of niggers

terrible image choice

It's nice to vent, but we also do the same towards you. Calm down homie.

serval.unil.ch/resource/serval:BIB_70A32D63BB35.P001/REF

Probably also true for humans and other animals (e.g. foxes. Check out Russian silver fox project)

pakis are subhumans

>ugly fat losers on Sup Forums actually believe they are superior to other people just because they have pink chicken skin

it's a good hypoffaseez

>pol in 1 image

lol you cant even leave your house because sharia law patrols will force you back inside. Also...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Martin_(heavy_person)

youtube.com/watch?v=tbSTz6mGTyI

Stay rekt, dentalcuck