>Sup Forums fell for dairy industry viral marketing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhkNU46_48M
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0A
youtu.be/5MS0TrsI7rE
beerandwinejournal.com/ipa-boobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH SOY

>he thinks the viable alternative to soy milk is Schlomo's Antibiotic, Hormone-Riddled, BPA-Infused 2% HOMOgenized goy milk
wew

WHAT THE FUCK

>They still don't drink almond milk
It destroys California and it's objectively the best milk.

that's actually someone who only drank milk

LEAVE ME ALONE. I DO WHATEVER I WANT

Post pictures of that creepy youtube/streamer guy who consumed only soylent and what it did to his face and teeth

>drinking either poison
>saying Sup Forums instead of faggots

newfag

Soy actually increases testosterone you morons.

youtube.com/watch?v=XhkNU46_48M

what are they complaining about our insults are progressing

Thiis. Almond milk is redpilled.

Used by the far right... How can so many fucking people work in the media and do not even understand politics.

>posts video with soy boy

>vegan muscle academy
stopped there

NOTHING WRONG

why do they keep saying far-right? these people are so retarded when it comes to politics.

Normal dairy milk is full of hormones too
Don't drink ANY milk, we are not babies

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0A
wrong vid, just watch the video, phytoestrogens are not real estrogen and don't have the same effects on the male body, diary actually contain estrogen, unlike soy.

It's not like babies should drink cow milk either. Mom milk for as long as it flows and then hard foods to develop a strong jaw

Soy Boys are real men that Sup Forumstards wish they could aspire to.

How does it destroy California?

youtu.be/5MS0TrsI7rE
That's why I take Brainforce X

Activating too many almonds causes wildfires.

It takes a lot of water to grow almonds. Pretty sure a live cow costs more though..

Man they are slow. By the time they figure anything out 2-3 new things will have already taken it's place.

More like
>Sup Forums made a politically correct word for faggot

Dairy farmers are almost exclusively independent white families.
The war on dairy is a crypto kike war on one of the last bastions of personal freedom. Its just another tentacle of that annoying "white identity" for them to remove from society.

Soy is much easier to control, and is grown more places of the world. Soy products are all made in factories that kikes own or can easily obtain. They can completely cut the white families out of the picture or at least limit them to being soybean farmers (which will cut down the amount of farmers needed in society)

Not that I expect retards of Sup Forums to understand this sort of advanced societal manipulation the kikes employ again and again.
You idiots will end white farmers then realize what you did and say you wish Daddy Hitler would've stopped you from being retarded.

Heres a thought: take some responsibility for yourself and stop being retarded. Stop relying on authortarians like Hitler to force you to stop falling for Jewish tricks.

I don't get this controversy. I thought the fact that soy was full of xenoestrogens was mainstream. My highschool biology teacher taught us about soy boys

milk is bad too, faggot

My ex-gf became a vegan and she used to tell me that beef and regular milk have way more estrogen than soy milk because of all the hormones they pump into livestock. Beer especially has a lot more estrogen. I was on a vegan diet For a couple years with her and I didn’t have any problems. I’m back to beef now and there’s really no difference as long as I don’t overeat

It's almost flattering that the media takes out so much of their time reporting on the shit posting we do.

wimpy arms and shoulders
wide hips

Pottery in motion

Each almond requires 2+ gallons of water to grow.

It's fine. A great source of calcium.

The thing is when people consume too much of one thing.

Impurities add up.

you won't notice the difference. Beer doesn't have estrogen, it has phytoestrogens as far as I'm aware.

I only drink sips. it is refreshing and works as a Jew repellant.

Also you fucking faggots need to realize that you are getting boobs from being fat fucking losers not hops. Drink light beer if you are so worried about it.
beerandwinejournal.com/ipa-boobs/

>drink milk it's healthy for you and will make your bones stronger *rubs hands*
Thanks for the grade 2 gyno doc

Soybean shill detected

Who brought the newfag in?

>Drinking literally anything besides filtered rainwater

Thats because she is a retard. Milk has a much smaller concentration of estrogen

waste of digits
>buying into bid dairies "the almonds take more water" meme

wew lad, cali gets it's water from out of state anyway.

If you don't lift you'll have it whatsoever

>Not boiling your filtered rainwater
Stay bluepilled, goy

We don't really give a shit about water. That said 1.1 gallons isn't so bad. A single tomato is like 2 gallons and a fucking walnut is 3.2, get some perspective.

BUT THAT SOYBOY MEME

How did the leaf get out of the mower bag?

Protip: dairy industry milk is only bad for you because of the added hormones to the cows.
So, the problem is not the cows or the milk. It's the added shit being done to them to increase profits through increased production. So what is the actual problem? GREED. Nothing else. For fucks sake people.

>So what is the actual problem? GREED.
I wonder, do we know (((anyone))) who is famed for their greed?

Lifting won't get rid of breast tissue.

>tfw raw milk is illegal in the land of the free

dairy farmer here
fuck all soyboybetacuck niggerfaggots

Hello newfriend.
Plz leave.

Probably soy too

t. someone who drank a lot of milk

Boys listen to the memes on this one

Stay the fuck away from soy and eat an onion a day

Why he has mans lower body but childs upper body
SAD!

I only buy homogenized pasteurized whole milk. The dairy industry is FUCKING BASED.

and they always all lost the Olympics except for this one guy every year
no thank you

>work in the media
>understand politics
pick one

>mfw I can actually eat food that is free of all the shitty additives because my food is locally sourced from small farms.

>It's the new 'cuck'
I certainly hope so. The vast majority of people that say cuck don't seem to even know what it means. It's pathetic.

almonds are GOAT

I have a couple questions
>What in the flying fuck caused that abomination?
>Can it be reversed? If so, how?

>drinking any sort of milk past a year old

You think a CEO for a nutritional supplement that is supposed to replace regular eating would put some effort into being swole. It'd basically be implicit advertising.

Why do so many people drink milk and have milk debates

Literally the only time I can see it being a good drink is with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or pancakes which are not really foods that would be desirable more than once every few weeks.

Just drink water.

>insult
they are insulting themselves

Virgin sip vs the chad glug

I like cold cereal, is almond milk pol approved? I thought being lactose tolerant was the highest blessing from God, did the (((kikes))) fuck up cow's milk to further their agenda?

>what is this new "soyboy" thing?
>it's the new cuck
Well, fuck me, the Indie finally got a meme correct. More or less. Correct for them.

AYYLMAO

thicc

you have no idea about dairy production do you? its not small mom and pops, its mainly huge agrobiz like the rest of food production

I have a serious soy problem. I've been losing weight (used to be a fat fuck) but I still have seriously bad man tits and just look kinda pudgy in general. I'm sure it'll get a little better the more weight I lose but I have a terrible diet laden with soy. I wish I could break free of it but honestly it's hard finding shit that doesn't have soy in it. Obviously using fresh foods is one way, but meat and milk? Fucking good luck. Unless you're prepared to pay out the ass for organic free-range cows and shit, all of that shit is going to be a fucking soy warehouse.

>What in the flying fuck caused that abomination?
Photoshop
>Can it be reversed? If so, how? See avobe

ayy lmao nudes

what a time to be alive.

Just keep losing weight then start lifting weights. Only way to get rid of man tiddies desu.

>live action Roger from American Dad when?

If you can't digest dairy you are literally not a human being.

This is why the jew is pushing flax so hard on Paleo.

This dude?

That dude has an disorder, i think he has XXY chromosomes that basically gives him way too much estrogen and he turns into that.

That is Klinefelter syndrome, it's a medical condition that the poor bastard was born with, and has nothing to do with lifestyle.

Dairy is one of the most heavily regulated industries. Every single tanker of milk that is delivered is tested at every stop. It's tested before it leaves the farm. It's tested when it gets delivered to processing. It's tested when someone buys milk for cheese. If anything is detected, any antibiotics, any contaminants, any unnatural hormone levels, the entire batch is refused.

The same jew telling people to stop drinking milk is the same jew that tried to sell people on hydrolyzed oils in margarine as the "healthy alternative" to butter. The jew always lies. Always.

Now they're is some natural hormones in milk, but that poses no health risks whatsoever. Kkes want whites to stop drinking milk, because it's one of the most perfect foods.

>Milk has bioidentical estrogen in it. Cow estrogen and human estrogen is the same molecule. It is the same molecule across all mammals. You have an enzyme in your liver called cytochrome p450. This enzyme is used to metabolize any steroidal hormones ingested. There are two ways to get ingested steroid hormones past cytochrome p450.

>1. Overwhelm it
>2. Add a methyl group, making the steroid hormones liver toxic and modifying the effects of the base hormone. Example - birth control pills.

>Plant estrogens fall under the first category, overwhelming the enzyme. Plant phytoestrogens come in dozens of permutations within the same plant. Instead of cytochrome p450 metabolizing estradiol, which it does all day as a matter of course, it is faced with high levels of dozens of non bioidentical phytoestrogens. Even then, most are metabolized. However, even a small amount of estrogens making it through to the bloodstream can have profound endocrine disrupting effects in the short term. These are compounded when phytoestrogens intake is routine.

>In short, the estrogen in milk does not make it through the liver. The estrogens in plant products, like soy, do make it through in small amounts. Over time, you become a soyboy.

Remember, eat food that contains colesterol, it's like rocket fuel for testerone.

Holy shit...Why has this guy not become the poster boy for why soy products are shit tier?

>instead of eating onions, we should all eat chocolate and milk and other junk because IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN YOU LOSE

why is he so greenish-yellowish his skin looks so weird...
and yes the lighting is strange in that photo - but he always looks yellow-green

Ancient Roman athletes and boys who had delayed puberty ate raw goats testicles to increase testosterone.

Dairy industry is actually shady.

They lobbied to include COW breast milk in the federal dietary guidelines for HUMAN diet, and succeeded. Now it's in every school/prison.

THICC

soy and dairy are both bad

milk is for babies

industrial milk production is cruel, and unhealthy (GM cows, full of hormones, and other chemicals)

>falling for the cereal jew
There's a reason grains were only fed to animals and the peasant class in the past

I never drank milk and all i am is a manlet now

>I’m back to beef now and there’s really no difference as long as I don’t overeat

There is a difference, you just don't notice it until the atherosclerosis kills you. You should live on a plant-based vegan diet for longevity.