WHAT IS THE END GAME?

Ok so how’s this going to end for GEOTUS? A few breadcrumbs were left on a thread last night I’m still trying to piece together.

Here’s the thread, it was definitely mess. The OP had a bad night and he was scrambling. I told him to sleep id take over....
Here’s what we were able to put together so far... I just need help putting it all together. The breadcrumbs were left by an unknown insider
(((1 of 3)))
Pic related

The current events now for GEOTUS (((sexual misconduct allegations))) are a smoke screen. However, the insider tip last night said to focus on the points highlighted in pic related. I was unable to find the HRC limo/ WTC tower I video they referenced, another user added this to the thread, it’s a YouTube video of the audit that was SUPPOSED to take place prior to 9/11/01

Link here:
youtu.be/p-OOrIZBzAU

The insider said to focus on missile launch into Pentagon video on YouTube video here:

youtu.be/zze32ZEjt30

The insider said to read this article:
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsys.Sup Forums.org%2Fderefer%3Furl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.thedailysheeple.com%252Fpentagon-to-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-of-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trillions_122017

The rest of the tips will be listed on subsequent comment boxes.
MegaANON also said
Keep an eye on Chuck Schumer. Now with the accusations lodged against him, I’m having an awful time tying it all together. Article on Schumer (((has NOT))) been verified:

business2community.com/government-politics/chuck-schumers-daughter-breaking-silence-dads-affair-high-school-cheerleader-fake-news-01973383

(((1)))

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4AL8t
911truth.org/2-3-trillion-missing-and-counting/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/05/pentagon-trump-audit-first-time/526932/
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-7-web-part-2.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-1-priceless-collection.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-church.html
defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1391471/officials-announce-first-dod-wide-audit-call-for-budget-certainty/
defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1391471/officials-announce-first-dod-wide-audit-call-for-budget-certainty/>
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/9/11/username/High+level+insider/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic (((2 of 3))) attached
Breadcrumb set # 2

(((3 of 3)))

The only thing worth adding was this thread started out as a way to look into Trump’s accusers.

Here’s an archive from a personal friend of one accuser who said accuser is lying and getting a check from Clinton Foundation:
archive.is/4AL8t

I need help faggots. I can’t seem to put the puzzle together.

Bump for justice

Can you help me with any of this? Like starting reading the article about audit from 2001?

MegaANON.... summoning /ourgirl/

hi, I'm here now

Is this the happening?

you have my bump user, i sense some serious shit going on here

Trying to tie all this together

Ppl bump then leave me desu. :(

>literally who burgertard makes anonymous post on a polish basket weaving forum
>its totally happening guys
k keep me posted

Can you compile dates of 2001 audit of Pentagon vs this year’s please? Ty

What??? Lol

Anyone remember that there was a car bomb reported going off in a Pentagon parking lot before the "plane" hit it?

Wow really reaching here with this aren't w?

No really? I need a reed pill big time on 9/11. I was a rescuer in it and have avoided it like AIDS. I’m ready now tho

Pic related

No. These are genuine drops. Stay or go. Your choice

bump for good cause

>literally who burgertard
>makes anonymous post
Well, you don't fucking say bud?

yeah, here now too

It’s all in here. Trying to tie all these events together.

IT'S HAPPENING

Literally Who, an anonymous burgertard from America, is posting on a website of no significance and implying the anonymous insider most certainly is significant despite the lack of sources.
>I'm only pretending to be retarded

Can you get date of 2001 audit of Pentagon vs this year’s?

>polish basket weaving forum
Lame dude, no alliteration, no eastern country name.
Try this next time : Bhutanese boat building forum. It's funny because Bhutan is landlocked.

Well regardless, the pieces do fit. Sean Spicer is Q retard. They do troll here.

There have been a couple of CDaN blinds about pedo rings/centers recently that are specific enough that even if the commenters can't locate them immediately, the culprits certainly know they're being talked about. I figure the authorities must already be moving in, or already have done so quietly. Considering the people involved, it seems like something would have to break soon.

CDaN? What’s that? In DC?

No, not commenting on the discussion ITT, just trying to show that guy how retarded he is.

crazydaysandnights.com

Oh lol my bad Desu.

>53012808
whoops that's wrong but crazydaysandnights is what he's talking about

Oh yeah the last one was Chester Bennington & Chris Cornell tied to Skippy

High Level Insider repeatedly said an economic (((crisis))) was in the cards as a both a threat to keep Trump in line and a way to discredit him and nationalism. You can call LARP if you want, but after reading the 80 pages of his answers and insights I'm 100% certain he/they are legitimate. He predicted the Saudi Arabia soft coup a year in advance as well.

He also warned of (((riots))), (Mueller firing protests already being shilled on reddit) in the case of the Swamp actually being drained.

Shut up, retard

This was given to me by same person

It's interesting info, not gonna speculate on who's doing Q. I'm sure part of the game was to destroy evidence/info in WTC7, pentagon wouldn't surprise me either. How convenient it was the side being renovated. Also what happened to the gold and vault contents beneath the buildings?

He gave me a ton of graphics on Pizzagate then left those crumbs. He sent me to this Twitter CDaN

with what I read from the article:
>the pentagon was having trouble "finding 2.3 Trillion dollars in transactions" on 9/10/2001
>9/11 happens a day later and suddenly everyone forgets about it
>Pentagon spent $37 for screws, $7,622 for a coffee maker, and $640 for a toilet seat in the 1980s
This is some money laundering shit right here, if there is going to be another attempt at a audit, I can already expect a 9/11 happening soon

>911truth.org/2-3-trillion-missing-and-counting/
Seems a little before February 2001
>"This matter was presented by CBS as a question of waste and incompetence, as though it were possible to lose $2.3 trillion under a couch somewhere. (It had earlier been covered on PBS in February 2001."

>theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/05/pentagon-trump-audit-first-time/526932/
>"But Norquist said he would begin the process even if the Pentagon’s financial statements were not fully in order, and he committed to having the report completed by March 2019."

Ok. Do we know what date the audit was announced THIS YEAR?

Geotus sounds like a pokemon name

So we know the last audit was announced on 9/10/2001
>this is a good starting place?

Tell that to your butt buddy in the thread who couldn't read. Maybe you two should read some books together before bedtime activities?

No shit right?

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-7-web-part-2.html

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-1-priceless-collection.html

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-church.html

Cdans been fucking crazy lately. Like peak happening crazy every few days.

The Clinton lead is one worth following. The user who posted the crumbs knows what he's talking about.

Bhutan has rivers

I don't know who the fuck you're talking about, but that figures because you're retarded. Fuck off, retard

December 7th was the announcement day
>defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1391471/officials-announce-first-dod-wide-audit-call-for-budget-certainty/

Well I would think so but landlocked means no sea access. Don't read into it so far you're takin' the steam out of it, man!

>defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1391471/officials-announce-first-dod-wide-audit-call-for-budget-certainty/>

WASHINGTON, Dec. 7, 2017 — The Defense Department is starting the first agencywide financial audit in its history, Pentagon officials announced today.

>December 7th

>Hurr Durr I'm retarded
>Fuck Off retard!

Sorry, didn't see you posted that as i was searching as well.

end game is one world government EU is building army and if US collapses (((((peace and order))))) will be ((((restored))))) by EU. People think China will invade if US collapses but i have strong feeling it will be both EU and China warring for the continent.

>make a greentext response to look like you have a point
I'll explain this to you thoroughly because of your obvious mental handicap. It's not that I didn't understand you, it's that you're retarded so I didn't try to suss out who you were referring to.

>it's another larp thread
why is Sup Forums not content with reacting to happenings and always wanting to be the first faggots who "knew" ahead of time?

This time it's happening guys. For sure. Bigly Happening occuring soon. Many such cases of people not believing us! Sad!

This all seems to add up to what another government insider was saying a few weeks back. He made a post a few days before the texas shooting predicting it would happen. and truth be told, there we FBI planes in a nearby airport before it even happened. A few days after he alluded to more stuff happening quite soon; saying big stuff is going to happen here in the US and possibly a few others.

It's cool, what I'm more concerned about that the last time then pentagon was going to audited, 9/11 happened and then we had the pointless wars in the middle east, now what I want to know is the false flag going to be:
>Pentagon picks a fight with the Norks?
>Muslim Terror Attack?
>another Vegas-style shooting?
What is going to be the happening?

That's fear mongering, and a distraction from what's happening here and now. I suspect this is disinfo straight out of Eglin AFB

Bladibla, ever found so easy way to untangling anything in this shithole? Nope, it's always left to your discretion. So kys op faggot and be gone chosenite, good night.

np desu desu fampai

Who’s he talking about in number 2 & 3?

lurk moar you boomer retard, we have discussed all of these things to great lengths over many years while you were busy drooling over fox news with a sense of accomplishment for imbibing the daily propaganda. Don't expect us to wipe your ass for you because you're 16 years late on having an independent thought.

desu

My point is you're a retard calling other people retarded. It's amazing to watch. And you know who your butt buddy is so you don't need to seek him out, obviously. I just don't get how you play stupid, and then accuse someone else of being stupid. Fill me in here.

What else happen Dec7

since when does t.b.h. change to desu when posted

Can somebody help me fill in the gap’s because I’m really really lost here

I'll fill you in alright user-kun.

Yeah, they're getting big. People keep asking why they don't go to the cops, and I keep saying they must have. The main writer is a lawyer; they can't just sit on witness testimony of a crime, which is what these things come from (if they aren't leaks from the cops).

So I figure they're already busting the places, probably based on leads from all the human trafficking busts this year, and/or trails from the Podesta emails/Weiner laptop/pizzagate research. And now they might be leaking the cases out through these blinds because the media won't touch the people involved.

ultimately i think thats how its gonna go down Pedogate is bringing down Hollywood and the government noone will have faith in the US anymore and i think thats the point and why its being allowed to move forward. Think about it why hasnt Trump been assassinated if deepstate cant spin this to their advantage somehow? I can be wrong and an idiot tho.

Jesus Christ. Kill yourself.

2 has gotta be Hefner. Just died.

3 i have no fucking idea. It's new. Kinda of eager to see where the comments go.

Cdans been basically outing pizzagate nonstop.

I HATE FUCKING BOOMERS
YES YOU
BECAUSE YOU ACT ALL FUCKING ENTITLED, DON'T TAKE ANY TIME TO RESPECT OR UNDERSTAND BOARD CULTURE AND DISCOURSE AND THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK FOR SOMEONE TO "FILL YOU IN"

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU OLD FUCKS TO GET ALZHEIMER'S SO YOU FORGET HOW TO GET HERE

Tom Arnold keeps saying there’s a sex tape of Trump and a young girl????

Lots of people evacuating the towers and first responders described explosions coming from the basement levels.

Read above.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/9/11/username/High+level+insider/

Check your thyroid. Cancers up big for y'all. God Bless.

Do you have screencaps or do you remember any specific strings of text I can search in the archive?

jesus its like an assisted living center with all of this spoonfeeding

Hef worked for CIA

At least all of the faggot arguing is bumping the thread so non-retarded people might be able to provide something other than mouth drooling nigger tier keyboard smashing and dick waving.

Fuck I really wish I did. I was just in the middle of replying to my past comment saying I wish I had taken screencaps

sure, they are all identical except on 4/20 and 6/9

I’ll tell you why ppl don’t go to authorities, BECAUSE THEYBHAVE FUCKING MOLES EVERYWHERE!!! Do you honestly think all this trafficking could occur without police/fed knowledge/endorsement/complicity??? Some people have been sitting on info because they don’t wanna get deep sixed by the illuminati, which by the way is totally fucking real.

Goddamn it, we went from FBIanon to WHanon to fucking eclipseanon and now the shilling and disinfo companies know how fucking stupid you all are, they didnt even let this one have a clever name to attatch to him. When will the larping fucking stop and you people wake up and stop believing this bullshit?! The alabama race is where your energy should be focused you dumbasses

I started watching news reports shortly after the first plane hit. I do remember mention by someone on sight, maybe a fireman that a bomb or bombs had gone off in the building, I don’t recall whether it was a car or truck bomb mentioned in the garage, or whether it was elsewhere in the building.

Even just specific strings of text from his post's help, it only has to be four or so words, not even a full sentence. From there it's easy peasy finding the posts.

delete this man, don't dox yourself.

Have faith, user.

>get deep sixed by the illuminati, which by the way is totally fucking real.
>shiggy diggy

So what the fuck does that even mean, asshole? If you weren't redpilled 16 ago you missed the train?
Do you want to bring awarenes to the masses or not? God you smug douchebags, I swear.

>Fed interest rate hike
>Pentagon audit happening
>Sexual harassment gaining steam, leaks coming out about high level pervs/pedos

You're right, we should definitely be focusing on some backwoods state election.