I used to work in the EU institutions. Don't any more so my tongue is untied completely

I used to work in the EU institutions. Don't any more so my tongue is untied completely.

AMA

P.S. No personal info shit, there's more than a hundred Bulgarians working at any given time in the institutions and many leaving all the time

P.P.S. No, I'm not a shill, I'm eurosceptic in a sense. I very much believe in the core ideal of the EU and think it holds the essence of an amazing, brilliant stage in human development, but it is utterly and absolutely dominated by pure and utter shit. As it is right now, it needs to be dismantled. Hopefully rebuilt, but first of all totally fucking dismantled if possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=david coburn&num=100&rlz=1C5CHFA_enGB767GB767&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtM6pzIXYAhXJI8AKHerDD9QQ_AUICygC&biw=1280&bih=699
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, how fluid is the command structure of Brussels? is there a lot of changing of heads once some crisis hits, or is it old, used faces weathering every storm?

>I very much believe in the core ideal of the EU and think it holds the essence of an amazing, brilliant stage in human development
Then you are a fucking retard.

Council is fluid since its governments and power relationships there change a lot.

Commission is fucking eternal below the top level.

Parliament is so-so. Mix of changinf aces and people who have been there since the dawn of time.

Reducing competition between european countries and tying together markets is not a bad thing. Everyone was ok with it until it grew to do shit as well.

So what is the general consensus on the migrant crisis event? Being near the V4, its inevitable you came into contact with the debate.

Do the eurocrats intend to force redistribution down harder, or will they back of and become more focused on throwing the refugees back to where they came from?

Accelerationists should fuck off. Kill yourself bong.

how high up were you?

cool feels bro

Their attitude hasn't really changed, most eurocrats still have the same HUMAN RIGHTS crap on their mind. The only thing that has changed is that they're scared and are trying to really minimize their agenda and do it quieter.

I doubt they'll double down on redistribution. They won't focus on throwing them back either. They'll just touch a lot more carefully.

is it true that all the real decisions are made by the very small group of unkown people behind the closed doors and that eu parliament is just a theater with puppets who don't have any real power on decision making?

Is there a wide spread agenda in eu parliament on hating Poles every single time, doesn't matter if they do something right or wrong?

Uh...not very high, also very high. It's kinda fluid, I mean, of course you got the top level of, well, Prime Ministers, then Commissioners, then DG heads and then MEPs, but below that...everyone is on an equal footing, some people gain more power/say on a specific subject, some less. I was pretty important on some subjects, significantly less important on others.

I was high enough to see everything that needed seeing, of course. The EU isn't as non-transparent as people think, eurocrats are just god-awful at communicating what they do.

>is it true that all the real decisions are made by the very small group of unkown people behind the closed doors

Nope, they're taken by Prime Ministers and Ministers in the council behind completely open doors. You just don't hear about it because its communicated extremely badly and it's mostly very uninteresting and far away.

> that eu parliament is just a theater with puppets who don't have any real power

Eh, so and so. They do have power unfortunately. They are, however, way too incompetent to wield it properly. And they are largely puppets, since you can't actually achieve anything with people you rely on being well-placed for reelection within your party/interest group, so MEPs will really not care about people's opinion much.

>Is there a wide spread agenda in eu parliament on hating Poles every single time, doesn't matter if they do something right or wrong?

Nobody really hates poles in the Parliament. Have never seen any bad feelings towards them. If anything, they hate us and romanians a LOT more.

interesting
do they talk about my country and whats their opinion on it?
who is gonna join and leave the EU next?

Never really heard Switzerland mentioned, at all, that I can remember.

Join...Macedonia, once they change the name. The Americans need them in the EU so they can close the chinese off from trading with central Europe. If that somehow fails, Serbia, for the same reason.

Nobody is leaving anytime soon, at least not for the next 10 years. Momentum died down. Something truly extraordinary would need to happen to change it.

What impression do EU politicians have of British ones? Were we seen as 'outsiders' before Brexit even occurred?

Also, how many languages do you speak?

Go join the Amerimutts you cretin. There's actual discussion going on here.

are the eu cunts worried about the recent right uprising? (austria, germany)
how much longer can the mediteranian countries survive with the euro (spain, italy, others)
are the V4 countries doing good pressure or are they not that serious?
also thanks for the answers

>What impression do EU politicians have of British ones? Were we seen as 'outsiders' before Brexit even occurred?

Extremely bad ones. For a very good reason:

You see, as you may well know, Parliament and EU institutions in general were a place where people went off for a pension or to be gotten rid of since they were too entrenched, but also too stupid/damaging. Over the course of time and especially with Eastern Euros joining, which made it a coveted position for them (bigger salary in comparison), the place gradually got populated with slightly more competent people. It also grew in power, which meant the Commission couldn't afford total incompetence and had to swap out people.

Britain, on the other hand, doesn't really give a toss how the EU performs and would of course rather it performed badly. So it kept to tradition and kept sending its trash to the institutions.

Labour was full of the noisiest, most populist cunts and I do not remember a SINGLE white, male staff member. Hell, even the white females were either Scottish or Irish. Tories were absolutely insufferable, insanely unpleasant cunts and the eurosceptics were either plain retarded or batshit insane.

Pair that with immense superiority and voila, you have a really, really bad impression.

Politically, yes, Brits were seen as outsiders - people usually gravitate towards a circle of power like the Germans, the right, the left, the southerners, the French. Brits were always neutral and gravitated to different positions, sorta outsiders.

>Also, how many languages do you speak?

3 fluently, 1 I can converse in, 1 very basic.

Why are EU officials so ideologically blinded and deluded that they cannot see the massive gaping flaws in the project? Unelected Eurocrats like Selmayr, dodgy fucks like Juncker and the weakness of the parliament just makes the entire thing seem like a steaming tower of shit that it is so easy to criticise it's a miracle that Britain is the first to try to leave it.

Commie faggots

Bulgaria is an important piece of ThreeSeasInitiative project.

Is the i3 project being mentioned among politicians in Brussels? What about Bulgarian politicians? Do they threat this project seriously just like other members? Does EU want to destroy this project?

Honestly I'm surprised the French put up with it.

isnt lithuania kinda pointless on that map why not just make a road to gdansk?

>are the eu cunts worried about the recent right uprising?

Oh yes, they are. Sure, only a little bit, but for something to get through their thick, retarded skulls it has to be absolutely major. They are pissing themselves with fear, silently, but they are. It's not so much because of what HAPPENED, in fact I'd say Germany reassured them (most people feared AfD could rule so they laughed their asses off when it got as little as it did all things considered) but they can certainly sense a shift. Many people have shifted the rhetoric in an attempt to save their asses from it.

>how much longer can the mediteranian countries survive with the euro

Spain and Italy can survive indefinitely. Spain is actually having an ok time right now and is on some decent potential with westerners shitting themselves in many ways. Northern Italy is piling money on top of money, which means South gets enough to at least get by. Greece can survive as well, but Greece right now could grow to be a huge economic powerhouse without the Euro and with the Euro it can at most survive. It's absolutely crippling all the huge potential the country has. All the Balkans are on the wave of a lot of growth and Greece is lagging behind because of it.

>are the V4 countries doing good pressure or are they not that serious?

Not so much. Poland is just too close to the Americans and the fact that they'll do literally anything so long as it mildly hurts Russia makes them too easy to manipulate and control and thus safe.

Could it be said that Germany is controlling the EU or is it just that it stands out as a wealthiest member?

What's your degree/education in?

There's an ideological bubble around the EU where eurocrats and their shills bounce ideas off one another and never venture outside it.

>Unelected Eurocrats like Selmayr

When you elect someone, you also elect the people he employs to be his advisors. Juncker was elected with full knowledge of being a drunk, incompetent fuck who could be manipulated by his employees.

Pretty much everything American is kept quiet and as a sort of public secret until the actual laws have to be put into effect to enact it.

>What about Bulgarian politicians?

Yeh, we're forerunners of it. Most of the American initiative right now is concentrated in our country, since they decided to take Macedonia and possibly Serbia in to block the Chinese as well as the Russians. Our PM is going left and right with full backing from the US to improve ties on the Balkans.

The Germans, even though they're good lapdogs of the US, want to destroy the project because it threatens to put them out of their position as complete overlords of all things EU. The French (not that they have any say in the matter, but still) are secretly for it because it will, as I said, shatter the Germans' power.

Ultimately nobody can say shit, because this is absolutely life or death for the US so...

Did UKIP actually show up for work?
They won the 2014 EU elections and were placed 2nd before.

t. proud UKIP voter

thanks for the answers!
how much do jews play a role in that mess and how many did you meet.
what do you think of the future for your country and the EU.

It could be said, it is said, it is common knowledge and nobody even thinks of questioning it.

Arts. Absolute meme degree in international relations and philosophy.

Dude you just made my day!!
BulgarianBro - From Poland With Love

will the USE thing that martin schulz mentioned a real thing? also, is the EU following the kalergi plan right? and finally, what do you think about hitler?

Brat, what are the plans for the Balkans? Do they even think about us beyond "let's use them as cannon fodder against Russia and China"? ( I kinda presume the answer, but I'd like your input just in case )

And what are they saying/thinking about Serbia?

Thank you for such a high quality thread. Making Sup Forums a better place.
If you have time: How is the Catalonia crisis being perceived over there? Are the only ones in favor of Catalonia's independence the UKIP and other eurosceptic parties, or does it tacitly have a wider support?

I like the pic. I think the Brusselo is kinda cute. Those stars

>When you elect someone, you also elect the people he employs to be his advisors

That isn't how democracy works. Nobody considers special advisers or spin doctors chosen by MPs to be themselves elected. It's like when people argue that because Juncker was elected BY elected council leaders he is himself elected. It isn't true. Juncker was not democratically elected by the EU member state electorate. He won by way of horse trading bullshit, and his 'election' was one of the first nails in the coffin of Britain staying in the EU. Who the hell thought choosing a man famed for turning his country into a tax haven and drinking brandy with breakfast was a good idea? They are completely mental.

Not for work, no. They show up for the televized debates where they make a completely unrelated rant to the topic being discussed so they can put it up on youtube.

The one guy, the fat retard, what's his name...err he looks like he has downs syndrome, I forgot. He's there all the fucking time. Only for the youtube clips, but yeh.

I've only ever seen Nigel Farage 2-3 times. Well, I see him very often drinking champagne and other alcoholic drinks at the MEP bar, but you asked for work. He showed up several times when there were reporters.

Everyone of course shows up for Strasbourg because you gotta sign up to get paid a bonus. So all of UKIP shows up and then goes for a drink.

Don't worry, you sent the right MESSAGE by voting, but the people you sent in there are absolute bottom of the barrel shit.

Haven't met a single jew, they work far deeper beneath the scenes. They're very quiet, you hear about a kike interest here and there, but you can't really pinpoint it. They know it's much more effective to work on a national level.

>what do you think of the future for your country and the EU.

My country is on a crossroads. We could easily keep a 5+% growth rate for the next decade and grow to match average countries like Spain. But we are also talking about adopting the euro and we desperately need some policies to fix employment (matter of policy, we have too many uneployment and too many open jobs), policies to fix the centralization in the capital and some better lobbying in the EU.

Future of the EU is a bit depressing. It won't crash and burn like most people tell you, but endless stagnation is a realistic possibility.

Why the UK is a rat tho?

>believing a Larper

HORSE FACE
O
R
S
E

You say USA often, in what way do you mention them? Are they the puppet master holding the strings, outside observer, foreign body who wants his ways, anything not listed? And how do EU officials see US meddling?

>core ideal of the EU
The what now?

really interesting. bump.

If ur the same EU user from long ago, I apologize for calling your Dutch wife a trophy wife

Yea thats a good question. What about Balkans = Croatia to be precise. I heard that russian Gazprom recently made a deal with them what undermines their LNG (threeseasinitiative) project, as well as Germans were always supporting Croats and turning them against other Balkan countries.

Is it possible that Croatia is the Trojan horse of the ThreeSeas project?

thank you very much for the time and answers and i wish the best for your future
good night bulgaria-bro

>Reducing competition between european countries and tying together markets is not a bad thing. Everyone was ok with it until it grew to do shit as well.
Reducing competition makes consumers poorer and slows down the pace of innovation. That describes the EU quite well. The increasing weight of single market regulation favours large established companies and acts as a barrier to new entrants in market sectors.

how many times a day are you bombarded by zionists to vote their way or get u to help them get their way?

Yeh, you presumed the answer right. Balkans, however, are seen as a place of potential these days. The fact that a lot of investors are turning their eyes here hasn't evaded people's gaze. With Bulgaria taking the presidency, this presidency has become a MUCH bigger topic of interest than any other. Sure, we're still pretty much cannon fodder, but thoughts are starting to appear.

Not much is said about Serbia, but the EU is generally quite wary of it. Seen as very unpredictable, unreliable and volatile in general. I'm not using my own words here, quoting western politicians.

Hey, thanks for the praise man, I used to make these before but they devolved into shitstorms every once in a while.

I left before the crisis happened, but most people want to steer the fuck away from it. Too much separatism so they'd rather turn a blind eye and hope Spain fixes it itself. Even those that like it tend to keep quiet, because the forces against separatism are very strong. Kinda like how Belgium put so much pressure on NVA they didn't openly support it.

It is, unfortunately. When you elect someone you elect him entirely, if you elect someone with bad judgement he will hire bad people. If you elect someone weak, he will be pressured int hiring bad people.

>t's like when people argue that because Juncker was elected BY elected council leaders he is himself elected

It's true. They presented Juncker as their candidate for the European elections. People were free to vote for or against him. He was paraded through every member state and introduced as the vote for the right. You had a ballot to place a vote for or against him. The majority placed votes for. He got elected, like it or not.

>Is Croatia a trojan horse in the Intermarium?

Yeah, I was baffled when I saw Croatian president being one of the main faces for the Three seas, as it is mostly a USA backed project ( to put Russia and Germany in their places ), and they've always been German vassals. Quite strange, indeed. Russia is trying to get hold of Agrokor, the biggest company concern in Croatia, which is in crisis now, so what you have heard might be about that.

Croatia will always work for their own interests in one specific timeframe. When times change they'll turn 180° and do the exact opposite if they'll be able to benefit.
They are no Trojan horse, but you always have to be on alert from being stabbed in the back.

Did you not Brexit?

This
Also, why do you not think the EU will crash and burn?

They are there, unseen and not really directly affecting it. But you know the general direction comes from the US. And once their direction shifts, everything mysteriously shifts as well.

Tying together markets to avoid inter-European war, both economic and military.

Lel I never took it seriously my man. I've had so much worse from Dutch people.

Croatia is a little special in that regard, yeh. There is certainly some more...respect, I'd say towards Croats. My friend had a sneaky theory it's because half the Germans in the institutions are former east german commies and they have mutual respect with croats.

I wouldn't say its an outright Trojan horse, but Croatia is a bit on the fence with the whole thing.

Good night to you too my friend, best wishes for your future as well.

So does militaristic competition where countries are ready to sacrifice their population to reduce the power of others. There's a golden middle ground, the EU had it and still has the potential to reach it, but it's buried in shit.

>The increasing weight of single market regulation

Keyword here is INCREASING.

As I said above, kikes were never obvious. Kind of like the US, you knew very clearly they were running the show but you'd never have Schlomo walk up to you and tell you what to do.

When did you realize that nominally economic programs are vehicles for social engineering?

t. ex FP7 project manager

>Serbia is unpredictable.

Well, can't blame them for such a view, cuz we are led by quite unique idiots. Also, people are still butthurt over Kosovo ( not realizing that our own government is the biggest cause for losing it, since 1999 till today ).

Anyway, are there any chances of EU reforming? Becoming more democratic, less intrusive etc? Or going full blown IV Reich with "common EU defense" and similar bullshit?

>Also, why do you not think the EU will crash and burn?

It won't momentum of a crash died down very swiftly. It's stagnating, not crashing. And the stagnation can take many decades, since the EU still has massive tons of wealth.

Don't get me wrong, it MIGHT crash if they decide to go absolutely full retard. Some people have been confirming what I used to say, that the Germanics have decided to almost completely cut EU funds for Eastern Europe in the next period, which will cause absolutely irreparable damage to the EU and would cause it to crash. But they might see reason.

Man I like to think so, we're stuck in it like it or not. But I honestly doubt it. I just hope there will be small positive changes to make it more bearable.

Common defense is a meme, it's just Germany trying to save money by creating unifying structures for the armies, which is an actually good thing, nothing bad about it in principle. Journalists and media are blowing it way out of proportion. Who gives a fuck if they institute like uniform standards or something and have a call center that can facilitate faster communication in need of defense.

If they're smart enough to have some semblance of self-preservation, there's a chance of them not pulling that. However, I wouldn't hold my breath.
>They are there, unseen and not really directly affecting it. But you know the general direction comes from the US. And once their direction shifts, everything mysteriously shifts as well.
Sounds very spooky. Besides the US trying to counter Russia and China with Macedonia and whatnot, are there any other mysterious directions that Uncle Sam tries to pull you guys in?

I guess the big one is; is there any way Serbia gets to join and avoid recognizing Kosovo*?
Also, if they need us in the Union to block Chinese access why is a) Greek port of Piraeus sold to Chinese b) Serbia allowing Chinese steel industry on our territory? Are we even trying to join?

Anything about a common EU military or Intelligence Service?

Off the top of my head I distinctly remember how GM was having problems selling cars in Europe and somehow car-standard unifying things started popping up left and right and nobody dared speak against them. Fortunately it was also done very stupidly, pushing through TTIP, so I don't know if it ever went through completely, but shit like that can flow below the radar usually.

Or like how stuff like the US embassy eavesdropping on us got utterly shut down within a day with everyone suddenly deciding it was ok.

It's mostly shit your politicians need us for, nothing for the people of course.

is there any,any way that sweden could get from under the eu and fly solo?
and sweden crashed hard due to decades of internal social weakening but did it ever look like they were targeted for huge immigration like they recieved?
and who mainly pushed the immigration issue,which people?

>decided to almost completely cut EU funds for Eastern Europe
as far as i know for every 1 euro given to v4 countries by the eu, germany was recovering 1,25 euro. I doubt they would cut off the money flow.

==============================
Three Seas Initiative continued

What about Romania?
I know that their military is cooperating with polish military well what means that there is some agreement above romanian gov level but...

as far as i know there is a one big mess in Romanian politics. What can you tell me about Romanians and pushing the ThreeSeas project?
Should we be aware of something or not?

=================================
also i saw this speech by former greek finance minister and he said that Greece is in fact ruled by Austrian from Brussels named Thomas Wieser.

Is there a risk of Greek military coup / Greeks starting a riots to regain their independence?

============================
Are people in EU parliament aware of what Poles think of Tusk?

Well shit, I guess I was fooled by the Brexiteers panicking all over the place and the media. Shame on me.

>Germany wants to cut fiuding to E. Europe
If they think doing that, they're giving it away either to Russia or USA. No surprise someone ressurected the Intermarium meme. What do you think about the possibility of Intermarium forming in any kind of form ( economic cooperation, economic-political etc. )? I'm down for the whole concept of E. Europe being united for once, honestly.

Not likely, unless Macedonia pulls a 180 and they have no other choice. EU would rather avoid making concessions to Serbia.

>why is a) Greek port of Piraeus sold to Chinese

That was a chinese move. The investment was astronomical, because it also assumed huge investments in Eastern European railway. The blocking of chinese access by converting FYROM or you is the counter-move.

> b) Serbia allowing Chinese steel industry on our territory?

Trying to play both sides.

>Are we even trying to join?

Serbia is mostly trying tos hill both sides for maximum gains. Keep in mind, for politicians to sell you out to the EU, the fact that the EU will prevent them from absolute corruption has to get outweighed by the gibs, positions and profits they get from selling the country.

Lel no Sweden is EU member number 1.

>did it ever look like they were targeted for huge immigration like they recieved?

Everything they did was their own decision.

>and who mainly pushed the immigration issue,which people?

You mean refugees, I assume? Germany.

>how stuff like the US embassy eavesdropping on us got utterly shut down within a day with everyone suddenly deciding it was ok
Is this the shit that went down with the NSA in 2013 or are you talking about something completely different? If so, how often do things like this happen?

but im in total agreemet,the EU and UN need to be completely dismantled and disavowed.
Really good thoughtful organizations are started with great interntions and are quickly subterfuged by zionists to bend to their aims.They use positive causes because it gives them a moral viel and shield to operate under.Racism bad!People will get behind it,its a good idea for humanity to be tolerant and zionists turn it into their aim of white genocide and NWO one govt.
filthy moralless people.

>as far as i know for every 1 euro given to v4 countries by the eu, germany was recovering 1,25 euro. I doubt they would cut off the money flow.

You are heavily underestimating how jewish Germany is.

They recover far more than 1,25 euros per euro spent here. And yet they still want to cut the 1 euro spent.

>as far as i know there is a one big mess in Romanian politics. What can you tell me about Romanians and pushing the ThreeSeas project?

Romanians are business-oriented and good at it in their own way. They will cooperate decently if its in their interest.

>Greece is in fact ruled by Austrian from Brussels named Thomas Wieser.

That's dramatizing a bit, there's a lot of factors ruling Greece from the EU, not just one person.

>Is there a risk of Greek military coup / Greeks starting a riots to regain their independence?

No, not quite. There would have to be some happening for that.

>Are people in EU parliament aware of what Poles think of Tusk?

Most people like Tusk, he's a piece of shit and all, but take a look at former fucking presidents. It's mostly a ceremonial role anyway.

British media found out long ago it's easy to gain attention by overstating something the EU does. The EU is retarded, but rarely dramatic.

>What do you think about the possibility of Intermarium forming in any kind of form ( economic cooperation, economic-political etc. )?

I am afraid we're not there yet, but I desperately pray I'm proven wrong. I think the people are still too divisive around here. I'd just like us to stop fucking fighting all the time.

USA too? I mean there is a shitstorm above it right now.

Thank you. I understand the political turmoil this past year in Macedonia better now and why the Zaev coalition government is so important.
One more thing, if FYROM joins does that mean that they no longer need us? Or do they want the remaining Western Balkans to become members all at the same time (thats what our foreign ministry says).

Dude, US ambassadors in the Balkans often act like colonial governers. Every elecyion, the pro-western parties seek an audience in a US embassy, and in Bosnia ambassador McKormack is literally having shit flinging contests with the president of the Serb entity. With that in mind, US surveillance is considered "normal". I mean, one of the media networks in Serbia, N1, is owned by a former CIA officer. It's good inspiration for a new James Bond story, honestly.

I don't remember when it was, was found out the US embassy was tapping all the phones/emails in the institutions. Some people raged in some debates and then next day there was nothing.

Things like THAT don't happen so often, it's rarely so dramatic.

>but im in total agreemet,the EU and UN need to be completely dismantled and disavowed.

I think the EU needs to be stripped down. Cut parliament. Cut half the Commission - anything but competition, regional development and environmental stuff that crosses borders like fisheries. Then there will be nothing bad about it. Stuff in real life is not always so easy though...

David Coburn?

google.co.uk/search?q=david coburn&num=100&rlz=1C5CHFA_enGB767GB767&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUtM6pzIXYAhXJI8AKHerDD9QQ_AUICygC&biw=1280&bih=699

>One more thing, if FYROM joins does that mean that they no longer need us?

Pretty much. Of course they'd still like to buy you, but you're worth a lot less then.

> Or do they want the remaining Western Balkans to become members all at the same time (thats what our foreign ministry says).

No, not really. Your foreign ministry is covering its shit. If anything, its actions have highly damaged the image of Serbia in that regard.

There's a black car with tinted windows and a satellite connection, with US embassy plates that parks at our foreign ministry every morning at 08:00 and leaves every evening at 17:00.

This.
Amen.

>We're still divided over here.
Pic related. We're just too hung up on the past and too proud.

Kek I forgot how many UKIP MEPs fit the description "kinda like he has downs syndrome".

It's Bill Etheridge I was thinking of.

So, who is considered to be the biggest threat to EU? Is it China, Russia or something internal like islamic terrorism or eurosceptics?

There's no real "threat" from China, since its competition is very universal and everyone agrees to fight it. Russia is a boogeyman, everyone knows its no real threat but its used as one.

>islamic terrorism a "threat"

Kek, nice one

Eurosceptics yeh, that's probably it.

Now the Big question.
Im not gonna ask about whole threeseasinitiative block as its 2 early for that kind of question, but

Do you think Poland has any real chance of breaking the glass ceiling that is keeping us in the perifery position? Is there any chance for Polish economy to start rising so it would catch up western europe eventualy? (Without leaving EU or trying to take it over with threeseasinitiative)

i read one article recently that eu is trying to create another regulation on smth related to fertilizers i think. Poland was the only producer of this good in EU so far but with this regulation only Russia in whole europe will be able to meet the eu regulations and this will kill this whole industry in Poland.

==============================
We all know that 50% of German GDP is export and that they are making rest of the eu countries a producers of half products that are later on assembled in Germany. Many countries is not happy with that and wants to change this.

How possible is it for this change to happen and how would Germans react? Will they chimp out against the rest of eu countries?

Is is true that the EU got super pissed off when Farage turned his back on the EU anthem?

Aren’t they deeply concerned that in the case they try to ignore us we go full Russia mode? We might even start some shit (and possibly get rekt).

Low quality bait.

>There's a black car with tinted windows and a satellite connection, with US embassy plates that parks at our foreign ministry every morning at 08:00 and leaves every evening at 17:00.
kek. subtle.

How many toilets did you wipe clean a day?

So Uncle Sam spends more time playing empire with their euro puppet states than working on problems at home. How very Orwellian. I'm not all that surprised, but I didn't know that it was this overt. Next thing you'll know is CIA spooks'll start gangstalkng anyone who talks about it in the open. Does that happen? Do people start to disappear in the government and what not if they ever speak out against America?

There certainly is, west is very much stagnating and is poor on the future technologies front, while Eastern Euros are starting to dominate it. We are also on the verge of taking over automatization as well.

>How possible is it for this change to happen and how would Germans react? Will they chimp out against the rest of eu countries?

Nearly impossible, Germany has it in a deadlock with the euro.

Nah, they never get pissed at stuff. They roll their eyes with superiority.

Who are we gonna attack? Everybody's a NATO member.
Face it, us going into "Russia mode" is just a meme. Only SRS, Dveri and SNS types fully believe that horseshit being realistic because of "muh sl@wic brodrhud". It's either EU or staying a meme country who's becoming worse than Albania.

>Do people start to disappear in the government and what not if they ever speak out against America?
They lose power in an instant.

No, they know you'll listen to the sound of money eventually.

I shat in a lot. Eurocrats don't get a lot of work, so I'd take a 1-2 hour shit break to play pokemon in the toilet on my phone.

Uncle Sam also spends more money on it. The US embassy here gives about 10 million a year in grants to jews, SJW activists and about 3 of it goes every single year to the pro-US, pro-EU media orgnaization.

This is pretty true.

RS might try to break away and we might support the move and get embargoed again. Not necessarily talking about war.

Nah. That's still in the sci-fi realm. But funding political parties - sure. USA played a role in splitting the SRS ( an ultra nationalist party ) and creating a pro West centre right SNS out of it, which rules today. It's common knowledge in the Balkans either way, so we don't get too hyped about it.

Do you think Kalergi, Habsburg, Mann, and everyone else could have made Pan-Europa better than the current EU?
Will the EU develop their base policy organizations instead of ignoring them? I forget their actual name since that's how little they pop up.
When will Tusk (or whoever follows him) start telling nation states to fuck off?

So I have to ask since this is Sup Forums where do ((they)) come into this and what can be blamed on ((them))?

Are you the guy who used to post with the EU flag from Brussels? He was from some Eastern European country he didn't disclose

Its sad to see how balkans and eastern europe have turned into puppet colonies without any free will.

is this idea of Shulz Mitteleuropa 2025 or how is this project called, a real deal or just a madmans dreams and a lot of noise?

Does any1 still thinks Ukraine has any chance of joining EU if only they comply to the demands? Or Ukraine has no chance at all, at least in the next 10-20 years?

What do majority people there think about Nordstream 2? i know Germans and Austrians are pushing it because this way they will fck up all the eastern europe, But what about French, Spanish etc? who do they support?

>I very much believe in the core ideal of the EU and think it holds the essence of an amazing, brilliant stage in human development

So you're a communist then? The EU is a federalist entity. How could a "united states of Europe" even work? We have different histories, different cultures, different tongues...We don't even speak the same fucking language at least americans have the english language.

One more thing..How is their project supposed to work when you also (cherry on the cake) import niggers, arabs (who also happen to be muslim) in mass, with unlimited invasion/immigration. Who will pay for all of this? Knowing that many are welfare recipients? And how our your cancerous "human rightist EU Values" supposed to exist when europe is demographically swamped by islam?

Do you think the euro was a good idea? It seems like a political currency more than a logical , economically sound currency. Central planning has always failed. Always...Why would the EU be an exception?