>SoS T-Rex presser w/FrenchFM 12/8/17
youtu.be/N1lBozci8w8
>StateDep DepSec Sullivan on counterterrorism in africa 12/8/17
youtu.be/NVYUXZZaphI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-12-01
secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical
unv.is/nytimes.com/elections/results/alabama-senate-special-election-roy-moore-doug-jones
youtu.be/KN6ngThqMEs
youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I
youtube.com/watch?v=EYWmBaVcNYg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=hGxznzfCryY
youtu.be/FGBhQbmPwH8
youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Created 259,000 (13.2%) less jobs February through November than Obama did in 2016 [1]
>Had the weakest job creation month in 83 months [1]
>February - November job creation numbers are the lowest since 2012 [1]
>February - November job creation numbers would be ranked 6th when matched up against Obama's numbers [1]
>Trade Deficit up $49.1 billion (11.9%) through October versus 2016 and getting worse[2]
>The US Dollar is down "bigly" versus the Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso, Euro, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, and most other currencies [3][4]
>The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth, adjusted for the dollar's weakness, for the January 20 - December 1 period is down 15.3% vs 2016 [5]

Where's that "strong economy" Drumpfkins?

[1] data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
[2] trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
[3] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
[4] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-12-01
[5] secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical

>tfw mind is in the gutter

BRAP

BREAKING NEWS

59 DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSWOMEN SPEAK OUT AGAINST TRUMP'S SEXIST COMMENTS

unv.is/nytimes.com/elections/results/alabama-senate-special-election-roy-moore-doug-jones

FIRST RESULTS EXPECTED 8.15 EASTERN/1.15 GMT

HAT

I'm working two jobs at the moment
Put my two weeks in here
And I'm a key manager being trained at my new job

Hey Moore supporters
YOU THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA?!

>Redditors and Tumblrinas just lurk here

This stupid metoo thing is fucking retarded.

>shills are up 50%

>i-it is sexist even though it was Warren who called her a slut

>woman participating in politics

feminist slut deserves death. You're a cuck for supporting this.

30 MINUTES UNTIL EXIT POLLS
>30 MINUTES UNTIL EXIT POLLS

Champion.

Gentoo?

>Just pulled up to my polling station
>A bunch of black men in black robes walk up to me
>"what are you doing here you racist cracka? This be Jones-Dawg county"
>walk away in tears
I-it's over, isn't it...?

>Implying she didn't sleep with men to get where she is today

1. Answering question about #DPRK, Tillerson says "The diplomacy is underway and has been underway."

2. "We looked at what others tried and failed" ..."the North Koreans have always been masters at gaming those talks."

3. #China "fully implementing the sanctions...that's why it is having an effect" but @POTUS "would like to see the Chinese cut the oil off."

4. Also on #DPRK: "We're ready to have the first meeting without pre-condition," even just to talk about the weather or the size of the table, declares Tillerson.

5. "I have to know who my counterpart is. I have to know something about them" in order to get to an agreement eventually. "The important thing is that we get started."

7. But it's going to be difficult to have talks with #DPRK "if you fire another one off" -- so only precondition really "Is a period of quiet" and "you need to tell us you want to talk, the door is open."

8. "Any successful diplomatic effort of this nature has to be backed up with some type of military alternative."

9. "They would not just use the possession of nuclear weapons as a deterrent. this would become a commercial activity for them," Tillerson says of #DPRK, answering why there can't be a containment strategy.

10. "We simply cannot accept a nuclear-armed North Korea," says Tillerson. "There are multiple military options that have been developed to deal with a failure on my part."

11. "China is taking steps" to prepare for a mass migration across the border if #DPRK collapses, according to Tillerson.

12. "We've had conversations with the Chinese" about how to ensure nuclear weapons don't end up in undesirable hands if #DPRK collapses.

13. US has committed to #China that if something happens in the #DPRK then US forces would eventually retreat back to the 38th Parallel, reveals Tillerson.

14. "We do need Russia's support" and that "of everyone in the neighborhood" to "help ensure success" with diplomacy to solve #DPRK issue, concludes Tillerson.

>Time's person of the year is a hash tag
>you now realize that a hash tag is now a person

it's gonna get to the point that you aren't a viable (R) candidate unless you have completely unsubstantiated sexual assault accusations levied against you.

>153009325
Yet it's okay when Ivanka does it.

that's reassuring, alabama conservatives know there's a gigantic carpetbagger money campaign to take over their federal representation and hopefully are more energized as a result. plus places like breitbart have been saying since the scandal broke that it's more important to secure the seat and if necessary kick moore out instantly and do the process over again than to fall for the votesplitting meme and let obvious-pedo jones represent out-of-state lobbyists for a few years. I AM CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC.

MOORE TIME

youtu.be/KN6ngThqMEs

Which brand makes the best gin?

I voted for Moore, but now vietnamese sources are anonymously coming forward, Im starting to regret my vote. But seriously we cant let this guy get the senate his hands on the codes.

Anything happen today? What's this "slut shaming" thing?

see

>Kek has already willed it

No
There's always the upcoming Civil War

don't worry, I already voted three times for Moore and scared away a pack of niggers from voting.

Hat please????????

Thumbnail makes it look like they're sucking on cocks, not sure if that was the intention or not

Well, we hope so, yeah.

>not casting ward against evil before leaving the house

Retard.

What would happen if I she payed on her backside down and one at a time I stepped on her tits so that the palms of my bottom hands were putting the full weight of them on her

Give me a rundown on this "slut shaming" nonsense.
All I understand is that the fake native american bitch put her foot in her mouth and ((((they)))) are trying to blame it on Trump.

Nah. She doesn't really have any strong political opinions. She just would prefer to have children with Trump supporters rather than with soyboys or rapefugees. She's simply signalling this fact.

Uh, guys? Both Moore and Jones are getting ZERO percent of the votes. I can only imagine that the other 100 percent is going to a True Conservative like Jeb.

>more music with the word more in it plz thx
WITH A REBEL YELL

Some of the whitest teeth I've ever campaign contributioned.

can we get this stickied when roy wins?

Yesterday i went to CVS to get some rubbers, and a wild tanqueisha appeared, she asked me if i was going to hump that night, i politely replied with " That is not your business", tanqueisha's cables shorted and she started to blabber all kinds of shit only niggers mutter, but at the end, she said something about the lines of "nigga, i don't give a fuck about you", just after she got MAD AND LOUD when i refused to answer her question....

what did tanqueshia mean by this??

Y'ALL'D'VE~

youtube.com/watch?v=EYWmBaVcNYg

Its over....the bigots have one this one.

US relationship with #Pakistan "has really deteriorated over the past decade," says Secretary of State Tillerson.

"We must get the violence down in east Ukraine," says Tillerson. "We will return to the issue of Crimea."
Doesn't understand why #Russia thinks it's in its interest "to stop free and fair elections" and that's a barrier to normalizing the relationship with the US, adds Tillerson.

"It's been a really busy year," declares Tillerson. "Yes, I have a lot of open positions" but says those in acting roles "are stepping up to the mission." "I feel very, very confident with the team we have now."

"How can I save a life today?" is the first question Tillerson asks himself every day.

women are too retarded to have sexual agency you fucking feminist cuck.

MOOORE!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=hGxznzfCryY

JEB!

MY NIGGER!

ONE MOORE TIME

youtu.be/FGBhQbmPwH8

hnnnnnnnnnng

NO NO NO, IT'S NOT FAIR

JONES IS SUPPOSED TO WIN

Pocatwaat said Trump slut shamed Hildebrand.

NOT NOW TRYIN TO EXPLODE LIBBY LEFTIST HEADS HERE

Michael Savage -- who despises Hannity for blackballing him from Fox News appearances -- just claimed there's a Hannity scandal brewing and he's going to be thrown off the air within a month of two

Hannity dicking bimbos?

>we would have made it
Wrong. If we burned Virginia down before Wilson could be born then we would have been fine. No Wilson no problems.

In case anyone missed this or doesnt get it, higher the statewide turnout, the larger the margin of victory for Moore
High turnout = Moore landslide

Guys I just got back from the voting station in my town. I think we've made a big mistake. When I showed up there were thousands and thousands Antifa members, blacks, and mexicans. All of them had #ImaplugforDoug signs and were chanting slogans. I eventually got through to vote and I did my part for Roy Moore but I don't see what difference it will make. After I left, I heard some commotion from the town square and went down there to see what was going on. The Dougcophants had erected a stage and were playing protest music. There were tattoo artists all around and the most hardcore Dougcophants were getting Doug Jones' face tattooed over their face. Eventually the music stopped and Doug Jones came out on stage, dressed in ritual robes. The Dougcophants began making inhuman screams and grunts and lined up for the stage. With each "We summon you oh great blue wave" chant, Doug Jones cut down a Dougcophant and ripped them open, throwing the organs atop the blood orgy that had now developed on the town square. Suddenly the ground began shaking and split open. Great blue tendrils of energy erupted from the ground and began snaking though town, strangling and killing any republican supporter. I managed to get away, but I don't know how much time I have left before the blue wave gets me.

>Talking to niggers

why is she so detestable

>Election betting odds
>Chance of winning
>Pic related

so much effort over here

ALABAMA DEMOCRATS OFFERING FREE RIDES TO POLLING STATIONS: Give em call here: (800) 484-0217 You know what to do. Let's send these Democrat taxis out to the middle of bumfuck nowhere to pick up nonexistent Doug Jones voters.

>Go to fakenamegenerator.com
>Click on advanced options
>Click switch to region
>Click on Alabama
Now you have a fake identity with a real Alabama address.

Also google what county the address is located in because they are going to ask that..

>he put 'begging' in quotes

IMPEACH

> I don't have or deal with any money or holdings
> I think that 1 Obama "job" = 1 real job
Thanks for the update bro

B-but I want something to sip on while watching moore win.

Sam Hyde predicted this

youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI

where's all the shoops of dems in the gutter?

FIRE
TO BEGIN WHIPPING DANCE OF THE DEAD
BLACKENED IS THE END

Don’t you have to admit to being a slut before you can be shamed as one?
Essentially the MSM and others are calling Gillibrand a slut.
Not really sure who this roastie should be more mad at.

if you live in bumfuck nowhere just take their ride and tell them you'll vote moore when they drop you off

Awoooo

PLEASE CONVINCE ME MOORE CAN WIN I NEED REASSURANCE I HAVE ANXIETY AND AUTISM PLEASE

CNN is not real news. It's fake.

they've done that before with the mirror and the "chinese worker" meme and probably others, i dunno what they're going for shoehorning vague PC affirmations into something that was originally intended to denote an individual of exceptional consequence but who cares, all it does is add more evidence to the nakedly ideological nature of all bastions of "journalism"

How's Moore doing?

How many niggas you know be eatin couscous up in the club?
Sheeeeeeeit

Looks like Hillary's odds.

>muh russia

russian elections are completely fair.

TANKS IN 15 MINUTES

This is such bullshit

>(it wasn't)
God I hate this kike shit

Literally came here to ask this

OH FUCK user, THAT LAUGH HURT. I THINK I MIGH THAVE BROKE SOMETHING IN MY HEAD

>couscous
What the fuck, niggers eat this shit?

first fag marriage and now this

I've already called my senators offices demanding a full ethics committee investigation into Gillibrand's sexual past, encourage all to do the same

stunning and brave.

>higher the statewide turnout, the larger the margin of victory for Moore
Can't be Moore wrong

ALABAMA BROS WHAT DO THE POLLS LOOK LIKE WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE THERE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE THERE

Bump