youtube.com/watch?v=HS0WSEuousE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6-cVj-ZRivo_nPuFLfdfl8DDYsMLV9Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=4AX-0nPjGaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

big if true

>falling for the gnostic media disinfo

> (OP)
>>falling for the gnostic media disinfo
thanks for helping me what to think user.

My friend, I am a devout Christian and I believe in Jesus' transcendent teachings. I am just looking for honest opinions.

>The expression New Testament means New Covenant

Bump.

Great vid, but Atwill says the jewish rebels were the greatest threat the Romans ever faced, and that's just ridiculous given that:
>Brennus sacked Rome not once but twice in the beginning
>Gaul could've been a reverse, with Gauls invading Rome after the initial victories
>Fucking Parthians.
>the Punic wars determining the power of the Mediterranean

>New Testament means New Covenant

Covenant is a very technical and specific thing, so yes it's important.

Well thanks for posting a one hour video without a tl:dr free text

Fucking newfag

lol, "jeezus" never existed gullible goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=HS0WSEuousE

If you have time to waste bitching about anons on this baord you have an hour to watch a historically relevant and good conversation on Christianity

They were though, those jewish rebels conquered Rome in the end. How do you think Christianity spread? It was from the Jewish slaves brought back to the major cities

>comments disabled

Yeah I don't think Jesus was fabricated. When they talk about the correlation between the Gospels and history at the time, I was like "duh".

Are you familiar with Gnosticism?

Watch the damn video. According to it, Christianity is a variation of Imperial cult, which sounds way more likely than a jewish conspiracy for it's time. What you're thinking of is an early church conflict with the group called the Nazarene's who jewified the religion by adding in the OT as mandatory reading and advocating of Hebrew over Greek to be learned.

>Are you familiar with Gnosticism?
A bit. What's up?

be quiet shart. stop spreading lies

Are you guys kidding me?

If you're able to sit and listen to hour long (((atheist))) video, then be an intellectual and be objective by listening to the opposite:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6-cVj-ZRivo_nPuFLfdfl8DDYsMLV9Rs

I think it might be a logical descendant of early Christianity. Or at least the way early Christianity was practiced. With Rome adopting Christianity, the original Gospels might have been altered and Gnostics were definitely vilified.

As a Christian Orthodox, I see a lot of overlap and might even venture to say that it seems like a more decentralized and personal practice than Orthodoxy.

This might also be interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=4AX-0nPjGaY

Nobody is obligated to entertain the opposition in every thread.

It's called intellectual objectivity, shlomo

Just read Lee Strobel's A Case for Christ. Nothing more. It turned me into a believer from the atheist I was.
It's fully objective and professional.
Godspeed.

No that's balancing. The problem is that you think it's impossible to watch something without being influenced by it, or remain objective from listening to one part of a very long story.

>using "render unto Caesar" as a supporting argument to justify the claim that Christianity is a Roman conspiracy
I'm not sure this guy fully understands the meaning of that passage.

King James Bible
For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.

There is zero reason to watch OP. Romans worshipped false gods, and I'm supposed to Believe believe that they were so threatened by the small Jewish population, likely the easiest to get along with out vs. Heathen, so threatened that they had to create the NT? And then let Caligula and Nero massacre Christians?
Makes zero sense.

Dead kike on a stick comes back to life? Sounds legit.

Never fails. Whenever I am in the bathroom w/ door closed,wifey bangs on the door asking wut im doing. I tell her Im rendering unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.

>Jesus was a kike

You are so based. You sound like you must really have a grasp on advanced stuff, I mean you nail the basic stuff

That makes sense. What is your view on the life of Jesus? He referred to Himself as the "Son of Man".

Does that mean that he was a man who achieved Christhood (similar to Buddha)?

I listened to a monk one say that the Saints are like brothers and sisters to Christ since God judges us based on how closely we resemble His Son.

That is why I find Gnosticism fascinating.

Holy shit...that's from Vatican city itself. So there is a shitposting priest or monk or what not is on here, looking at the threads...damn.

You call a dead joo on a stick god? Reeducation or Purge.Joo religion = White genocide.

buy-bull? Sounds legit.

Blow me you larping nigger faggot.

Oldest civilization on earth is 5000 years old.
Oldest tree is 4000 years old.
They're finding tissue samples in 500 million year old dinosaur fossils.
Our sun is shrinking 8 miles a year, so 4.5 billion years ago, we must have broken off from the sun.
Conservation of Angular Momentum shows that a Big Bang should not create a universe with both clockwise and counter clockwise orbits.
Diamonds should be completely extinct, as they have a radioactive half-life of 1 million years.

Oh btw, do you remember when they made living matter from non-living materials in a lab? They didn't.

Remember when they explained how helium and hydrogen gas formed stars post-Big Bang? They can't.

You're an edgelord tho bro.

At least I think for myself, kike

My friend who is Jesus Christ to you?

It's pretty incredible that people manage to believe this shit.

The Bible is Semitic mythology with a long form Roman war fable stitched on as the "New Testament." If you do any research into it it's so obvious it's absurd. Romans made cults and religions all over the place. Look at their epics and statuaries, they were experts.

Read Isaac Asimov's Guide to the Bible.

Take a guess.

>kike alert

lol. Typical ignorant goy Christian who can't logic.

No matter how you cut it, the Romans created Christianity. Whether it's Constantine, the first Synods, the early church, or first popes, Christianity is 110% Roman. You're basically unaware of who even made your own religion cause you're just a hick.

You're an idiot who thinks he has the info no one else has because he followed a trail of (((memes))).

Tesla, Kepler, Galileo, Pastuer, Newton = Christians.

lolwut...
Kool.

Keep worshipping something you don't even understand cause you're too ignorant to open a fucking book.

See , faggot

Titanic when verified