Amerimutts

Whats problem with american "men"? even chads like this dude will literaly take care of theirs wife black kid. if this good looking guy ends up like this what chances average american "men" have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z87ghOaL-WE
reddit.com/r/hapas
f35.com/global/participation/finland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's her brother you fucking retard

It's hard to say no while she is sucking your dick.
It takes time

/thread
and saged because OP is a dick sucking commie larping faggot

lol sure

deluded civic nationalists detected. is this power of alt right? delusion? no wonder you cherish coalburners

Whores view a change in their hair color like it erases their past.

j-just her brother. w-we whites are n-not cucks. lmao

Race mixing rates are actually far higher in European countries like Britain, especially when you account for the fact that we have far more shitskins in the first place.

he should have smashed that mutt on the floor and stomp it's fucking brains out

yes black dick is conquering white wombs everywhere while white "men" is taking care of black kids. lmao
>when god gives you 3 inch smaller dick on average
JUST

It's not about racemixing it's about being a cuckhold. And American men #1 in this.

>w-we whites are n-not cucks

your race literally got cucked into slavery while we fucked your women in the ass kek

ps. no one gives a shit about some average looking hispanic looking roastie who takes weird pics with her brother

>Posts pics of ass for the millions of strangers for free
Why would you have a relationship with this?

ye and guess what colour had this white qt exbf you idiot . LMAO you just cucked yourself even harder jesus fucking christ

she's sponsored by a bikini company

the only one cucking himself here is you kek

she had black bf when she was young, now stretched and used she settles for whitey. hmm

>sponsored by a bikini company
So not a whore but a prostitute. If it ain't a pump and dump you're wasting your time

lol you posted her pic to prove me something

hes literally doing a my wifes son bit because after she got knocked up by the black guy he went and split lmao

>posted her pic

no i didn't

>Bestfriend
>Gentlemen, if the girl you're fucking every calls you this, it means she's fucking another guy, or waiting for the opportunity.

Wait can you post a close up of the kid to confirm its mutt status. OP pic is inconclusive.

le 56% face cant see kids ugly hair and nigger nose

oh you're talking about the girl in not the roastie you've been posting, got me confused

kek

keep dreaming you're coping hard ITT

kek didnt see that coming prty gud

another coalburner getting whiteboi later in her life after being fucked by bbc. you cant help yourself?

DAMN RIGHT RICK

It's a fucking filthy mongrel mutt desu, you can see the nappy nigger hair and the nigger facial features which are wide and gorilla-like.
Fuck I fucking hate mudsharks, they are fucking race-traitors who have turned their backs on every white woman and child who has been murdered at the hands of a fucking nigger.

Here is a song for all cucked sad cunts youtube.com/watch?v=z87ghOaL-WE

>they never learn

>sees images of top tier blonde women with white boyfriends
>"w-well i bet she once dated a black guy"

C O P E
O
P
E

why when they can get white husband to provide for them

Just wait the muttation needs some years

>w-well i bet she once dated a black guy
her child is literally black you stormfag

i'm not talking about the girl in OP's pic you retard

> top tier blonde women

learn to read faggot

blacks average dick : 21 cm
whites: 13 cm
he still thinks he can compete

This is why coalburning is so rampant. There's zero coincidences for the woman. She gets her liberal pity for having a halfbreed and the betabux from this cuck.

this

races have been mixing for as long as mankind existed. The problem here is not about race mixing, it's about being a cuck.

well, he is a cuck i guess. so he gets what he wants.

Being tall does not mean you're a chad, manlet

>pic related is literally OP

I don't have a chance at all, so I just spend my time here reading conspiracy theories

i am asian tho

>euro measurements
nobody understands that shit

I cuck your women with BWC.

Subversive.

>asian
>making fun of white cock size

Can't make this shit up kek you are beyond pathetic

No wonder white women are repulsed by you

Someone setup a Gofundme for this worthless piece of shit so he can finally lose his virginity

whites 5 inches, blacks 8 inches

Someone needs to tell him that his own personal experiences with various cocks is not empirical evidence.

deep down every single amerimutt is a cuckold everbody knows this

We still get the most women.

Especially asian. An asian nerd fuckboi made this thread cuz feelies haha

The baby isnt black in the picture haha.

Get mad when the white man wins huh?

Lol

Statistically american white men race mix more than white women, so get of their case

kek what's its like knowing you're inferior to white men

ps lives in australia, must suck seeing all these white aussie women with white guys huh you fucking gook

Asians 1 inches

What’s wrong with European men? They can’t defend their territory from Russian subhumans without the big brother America doing everything for them.

So what are nords deep down then?

how can a negro jew be a brother of a white man?

hahahahaha

OP on suicide watch

the pathetic chink faggot probably has 20 tabs open in blacked dot com

That's no chad OP. That's a cucked wannabe country boy

OP there's a factor at play here you don't understand. He will impregnate this woman, and have children with her. He can then have children with the half blooded negress and compel those children to breed. His grandkids will be more like him that any of his children.

America is such a disgusting place to be honest. i quote the wise words of one user 'America deserves to be incinerated in a nuclear grease fire'

lol :D LE 56% FACE IT IS WHITE

Actually black are almost the same as whites, apart from Kongo, who have like 18cm shlongs on average (self reported tho)

fuck off gook

>White men cant survive without dindjews holding protecting them

The writing on those social media posts make her sound insane. Separate entirely immediately.

the only thing you're protecting is israel cuckboi amerimutt

lol she's like full blown nog. even magda pegowska's kid is whiter

Every time Trump talked about pulling out of NATO, European leaders started pissing themselves. You would crumble and collapse without the united dindjews.

Cucks and racemixers tend to stay on the coasts

I’m white and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Says the asian mutt in finland haha.

Are you guys in denial about refugees? Is this why the amerimutt thing started. Did we bully you guys too much?

Europe is becoming brown yet they have to project onto america to feel better. It's great haha

reddit.com/r/hapas

>hey guise did you hear what drumbf did guise???
>god i love drumbf so much i want to suck his crypto kike circumcised benis :D
>based drumbf :D

>WE DONT HAVE REFUGEE PROBLEM REEEEEE

more of this

no wonder OP is such a salty gook who spends all day spamming BBC kike garbage on Sup Forums

fucking kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

>based god emperor dumbf i pray to drumbf before i go to sleep on the couch while my wife is fucking tyrone upstairs

KEK

i dont get it
pls explain it to me

It must be really hard on you Mongoloids to be cucked by us dindjews but could you please at least stay quiet in the cuck shed while we raid your treasury:

f35.com/global/participation/finland/

>look how progressice we are cuz we let refugee fuck and murder our daughter omfg i love refugees, look at us everyone!!!! I pray to refugee dick every night before i suck it SLURRRRRRRP MMMMMMMM YEAH REFUGEE DICK IN MY ASS OHHHHHHH REFUGEES MUH FUGGIN REFUGEES OHHHHHHH..OH...OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK OMG WE ARE SO TOLERANT OHHHHH

>did u hear wut dumbf did guise LOL. Im eurobean too im 1/16th irish :D

ftfy

>hey guise look wut drumbf said i found this while browsing /r/the-donald LOL. Hes so great based drumbf lol maga

>hey guise im totally white even though i look like mongolian russian mutt

Ftfy

Poor monogoloid posts pictures while the dindjews have their hands up his puppet leaders asses doing whatever we want.

kek lets talk about drumbf guise

Protip: wmaf race traitors and their hapa headcase offspring get the rope too.

At his rate you’re going to run out of pictures and have to recognize you inferiority.

I want to talk more about refugees and how tolerant/progressive i am.

Do you even know how cool people think i am for sucking refugee dick while they rape and murder my family?

thats cool but what about drumbf guise? remember when he checked if the jew wall had a pussy? lol 4D chess am i rite? das rite. lol based drumbf. god bless israel

i am willing to bet 10 bitcoins that you are in fact finnknight the cucked, defender of the canadian racemixing roastie, lord protector of e-begging thots and butthurt about amerifats blasting your blonde icon of worship into racemixing hell

that said, the fact that le 56% face triggers so many americans is just proof that there are in fact AMERIMUTTS posting on this board right now, and they don't like this meme because it hits too close to home

why are you so triggered ottoman rape baby?

ahahahaha it is the finnknight damn wish someone took up my bet id be 150k dollarydoos richer

>deres only one finn poster on dis board :D:D:

there are more finnposters on this site than there are croatcucks your brown arab muslim country is bluepilled as fuck