What are some Sup Forums approved brands?

what are some Sup Forums approved brands?

i seriously hope you buy only barilla pasta, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuengling
youtu.be/ZVOIgPrDH7E?t=225
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/10/28/yuengling-beer-backed-trump-this-week-the-rest-was-inevitable/?utm_term=.b1ce07164eb1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED FUCKING WOPS

Only Italians of all western euros (including Americans) hear SJW bullshit and then laugh and tell you to get fucked.

And the greatest thing is that Italians are so obsessed with food that even the most offended gays won't change brands.

>Yuengling
>LL Bean
>Cabelas
>Gibson Guitars
>System76

RAZER (told Mac to suck their dick)
MEGA

And every brand that keeps politics out of their business.
I appreciate if they just keep quiet and let business stay businees and politics just politics.

>>Yuengling
no gook shit for me, sorry

What if I have to buy an epiphone because I don't have $4k to drop on a real les paul?

>gook shit
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuengling
>D. G. Yuengling & Son is the oldest operating brewing company in the United States, established in 1829.
>German brewer David Gottlieb Jüngling (1808–1877) immigrated to the United States in 1828 from Aldingen, a suburb of Stuttgart, in the Kingdom of Württember

I use the veggie barilla in "Asian" dishes. It has the same texture as lo mein.

I’ve been a chef in Italian restaurants. I’ve bought all major brands of dried pasta.
Barilla is definitely the best in quality and taste. I won’t buy anything else.

That's an american brewery.
A really fucking old one at that.

it is actually the best spaghetti

Gibson owns Epiphone, so that's a perfectly suitable alternative. I've got an Epiphone LP Standard, and it's the nicest guitar I've ever owned, and only cost $400. Of course I'd like an American Gibson Studio or Standard but I don't have thousands to spend either.

>He has since apologised for these offensive words, saying: “It is clear that I have a lot to learn about the lively debate concerning the evolution of the family.”
>In the years following Barilla’s apology, the company has appointed a Diversity and Inclusion Board.
>And Barilla earned a perfect score several years in a row on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index, which tracks companies’ policies about LGBTQ+ people.

Oh shit they sell that here too. Gotta buy it next time.

Looks like the liberals are about to lose all their spaghetti

I dont, it's low quality, uses shit flour and cant keep al dente.

Fugg.

Yeah l eat the hell out of Barilla pasta. While l know l have seen some here make fun of them. I like New Balance shoes they are comfy, and last a longtime, also made in the USA, as well as priced reasonably.

That guy cucked out hardcore and now they're rated top of the "equality index" by (((human rights organizations)))

My mom buys Barilla. I'm going to enjoy it even more now.

This sadly. He tried at least.

Overcoocked pasta is the best pasta.

>after it's chairman
>it's
>'

Literally only private companies. They are the only ones that can get away with it. They don't. Have to appease 2million stockholders that maybe gay.

>the absolute state of journalism in america

>Italian restaurants
>using dried pasta
Are you sure about?

So then it is up to us as good heterosexuals to write them letters of disgust that he went all tolerant.

>yuengling
>chineese beer
yeah no

you're supposed to take it out of the boiling water al dente and then mantecare, ie mix it with your sauce in a pan, so it finishes cooking poperly and gets the best texture

I second this. I own a gibson les paul, but I also own an epiphone acoustic that's modeled after a gibson one and it's my favorite all time guitar.

Get a gibson if you can afford it, but if not, Epiphone is seriously great and you shouldn't feel like a poorfag owning or playing one because they're great

>"chef" in italian restaurant
>buys barilla

do you have any idea how much fucking tagliatelle i made today

>LL Bean and Cabelas

I've been getting my outdoors shit at REI, but it's fucked to the gills with useless liberal commies complaining about capitalism while spending their parents money on more overpriced Patagonia jackets. I should consider switching to Cabelas, they just put one in here recently.

lmao the other night the lady said we werent suppose to buy barilla

i told it was the best pasta brand

Barilla is the best pasta

lesbians are a myth. They all fuck dudes.

>gay Gibson founder is red pill company

a WOP is an Itlaian american you idiot, this guys a straight dego

wtf i love spaghetti now

>no gook shit for me, sorry
This is why I left the south. You are the epitome of fucking moron.

>thinking Americans know the difference.

Columbia

The oldest.

It's German-American you mong.

Ll bean
Hugo Boss
Eddie bauer

>i seriously hope you buy only barilla pasta, Sup Forums

I actually pretty much only do, and I'm married to a man

Oh right I forgot the world revolves around me.

>what is craigslist

the market is flooded with existing gibby's. you can get that same high end les paul on the used market for half the price. unless you're super particular of having it be factory new, you have lots of options. epiphone is fine too, however.

Hol up, takin notes here, anything else?

Then you buy a guitar from a brand that doesnt staff their factories with underpaid monkeys and QC dept with inbred lemmings.. Get a Heritage or a used PRS Single cut or a higher end LTD eclipse or something

After I got of the Army I worked on the line and moved my way up. Then after six years I walked away. Just something I wanted to try and do.
Get back to me when you make your millionth lobster ravioli.

Red Bull

Black bull

It's bad friend

Thank you for your input.

Dr. Oetker.
Pic related: best pizza.

It's the oldest private American brewery leaf, the founder was German.

Guess I'm drinking their overpriced piss now.

>Stewarts brewery
>66 Degree North
>Aero Leathers
>DAB beer

did he ever actually do it though?

but doesn't spaghetti already come in faggots?

This.

Cousin Vito knows what's up.

Not sure you can even buy it in the UK

> bitch doesn't know about my Toast Hawaii

Barilla is the best commonly available pasta. I also buy cheaper brands but if I want to treat myself or we have guests, I mostly cook barilla.

Jesus Christ Germany what the fuck is that

>hawaiian toast
>no spam

holy shit that seems kinda awesome

tfw a few boxes of barilla pasta in the cabinet

gay
is not
ok

Aged spaghetti is best spaghetti
youtu.be/ZVOIgPrDH7E?t=225

If you save a between an 8th and a quarter cup of the water you boiled the pasta in, and add it to the sauce; the sauce will stick better to the pasta.

No matter if it's a red sauce or a spinach pesto.

I want to know too

He apologized for those words like two years ago. Also their pasta is shit, only poors buy barilla in italy.

Holy fuck I love Processed food now! I'm now Alt-Pasta!

Is that pineapple with melted cheese over it? Sounds like a waste of good pineapple.

Take this to /gg/ (guitar general) on Sup Forums. Ask for jcm900fag if you want real help

According to sources it was the cafeteria food most favored by Depeche Mode when they were recording their albums in Berlin

>no SPAM
Dropped.

I eat gluten free pasta and Barilla is my favorite brand. Even more now!

Yes. And german MSM are afraid. They already let one of their state comedians run a hit piece on him.

I ALWAYS TASTEDBARILLA IS /our/pasta
god i am realy proud being quater italian

>Yuengling
>Gook

Dear god my sides.

>tfw working like a slave for a company in which several people have for title : diversity officer

> le 56% Roman face

Funny way to spell DeCecco

Make it happen please

we should take it all along we are catholic and offended line
italy is over 70% still catholic, and we should use that

>Le 56% face

My ass over 70% catholic. A lot say they are because reasons but they don't care if god exists or not.

THEN SOME INQUISITION IS NEEDED

>er mag keine Ananaspizza.
Hehe, das ist mein Neger.

I'm Hawaiian. Don't you put this Canadian mockery on us

still living with your parents hey?

We have yuenglng in the south.

New balance
they donated to trump or something

he needs to can that mudsharking whore lindsey vonn first

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/10/28/yuengling-beer-backed-trump-this-week-the-rest-was-inevitable/?utm_term=.b1ce07164eb1

some archive this wapo trash

Yuengling is quite possibly THE most American beer you can drink. Budweiser is fucking trash and shilled for Hillary with Seth Rogen and Amy Schumer as its celebrity endorsers