He's gonna lose

HOLY FUCK!!!! SCREEN CAP THIS POST

We went to 6 polling stations tonight BLACKS FUCKING EVERYWHERE, QUEUES AROUND THE BLOCK.

Look at Twatter, LOADS OF REPORTS OF DEMS BUSING PEOPLE IN

It's being fucking stolen lads, the dems are going full out to make 100% sure they get this seat.

GOD HELP US THE DEMS ARE GONNA HAVE THE SENATE SEWN UP

Other urls found in this thread:

google.no/maps/@33.4203955,-86.6949813,3a,23.9y,300.19h,87.22t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1spy8GQQM-2PwHiiHCqcpZTA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=no
twitter.com/stevenromo/status/940700665264910337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

>Alabama has a lot of niggers
>Like, a LOT of them
Ya don't say, sweetie? How long you been below the Mason Dixon, sugar?

nope. reports are is roy in landslide

You miss my point, we went to 6 polling stations EVERYONE WAS BLACK AND EVERY ONE WAS ANTI TRUMP

The atmosphere wasn't like normal for round here, it was intimidating, there are reports of people being photographed and threatened that if the vote for Roy they are going to pay BIGLY

this is absolutely the scandal of 2017 ANTIFA BUSES ARE BEING RETASKED FOR ALABAMA VOTER FRAUD

Wanna see the real picture of Alabama that the previous image neglects?
>Drill down into Montgomery, Tuscaloosa, Mobile, Birmingham, Dothan, Decatur etc.

You people living in the south have no fucking clue.

it is better for the country he loses there than get elected to the Senate and then removed for being a pedophile

Well, Roy Moore is going to win regardless. Nobody believes the shit they've been peddling on the MSM.

Actual Alabaman here. This is a shill.

NO BECAUSE THAT WAY DEMS CONTROL THE SENATE, THEY ARE STEALING THE SENATE FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Either way it's a loss for the Republicans.

holy shit i was about to go down and vote but then i heard BLacks are EVEry where and thought "waht's the point?". i may as well stay home and nap. aren't you sleepy too?

Where's your proof then, Schlomo? Pics of these polling stations? And why were you going to six specifically? You Jewish shills can't seem to post a believable larp even when you intend to

How about naming the city or county you're in. Why not record those making those threats?

kek, nopppee
Moore's got this in the bag, bussed in voters or not.

start making pictures ASAP and let drop em here. im sure there will be someone eager to go trough them to find if are getting transported from voting booth to voting booth

The only proof you need it's the results.

By the way it's not rigged you are just losing.

You better be rooting for GA on the 1st, you greasy cunt.

You probably just live around a ton of niggers. When I went to vote for Trump my wife and I were the only two whites in the building. But then I realized my town is 80% niggers.

Which polls? I'm gonna bring my dog.

I think hope is lost, bros. I went to the polling place wearing my Moore gear and when I got to the registration desk the black guy working it asked me if I was voting for Dougie Fresh. who? I said. He reiterated Jones, Doug Jones. I told him I wasn't planning on it then I got up, picked up a basketball, and bounce passed it to me. (I wasn't ready for this and it made me spill my coffee over my new work shirt which kind of hurt) He told me he'd let me vote if I could dunk the basket ball (my polling place is a high school gym). I turned bright red in the face and walked out. I have never felt so humiliated. its over.

wow no wonder Dems view Alabama as so contemptible.....what a shit hole.

>Democrat
>Winning in Alabama

oy vey you surely convinced me shareblue.
wtf I don't want to look stupid now, I guess I will vote for that other guy or simply not bother at all

I see you are already preparing a narrative in case you lose.

You can't wear shit to the pols that advertises for a particular candidate.

I heard one guy tell a similar story, he went in to vote (community centre) there were black thugs hanging around just leaning against walls or sitting on chairs STARING AGGRESSIVELY at all theose who wanted to vote, one black thug said loud enough to hear

'Any y'all crackers thinkin' o' votin' fo' da child molasterer better think agin'

He then raised his shirt to reveal a .45 tucked into his low slung jeans.

I can't believe what I'm seeing and hearing, in America in 2017 the polls are being FUCKING CORRUPTED AND SHUT DOWN BY BLACK LIVES MATTER AND ANTIFA SQUADS

Alabaman here too. Obviously.

google.no/maps/@33.4203955,-86.6949813,3a,23.9y,300.19h,87.22t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1spy8GQQM-2PwHiiHCqcpZTA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=no

alabama might be cool if you have a place in the middle of nowhere away from any nigger infestations. that dude's pic looks like shit though.

Saban commands the niggers in these parts!!! ROLL TAAHHHHHD!!!

Fucking kek!!! You can't get away from niggers in the south. 2 mile neighborhood buffer is the most one can hope for.

rural retard

>You can't get away from niggers in the south. 2 mile neighborhood buffer is the most one can hope for.
that's sad. up north you can be in a white paradise if you're willing to move an hour outside the city.

Elaborate.

I had Democrats bus me in to vote for Roy Moore

white people are still at work

Question- was this excess of black people ohhh I dunno, during regular working hours?

This
No point in getting up
It's over
I will stay at home and not vote Moore

>in the passenger seat
Is your mom driving?

my point is that people with high IQ's reside in urban cores.

LARP AF

>EU Flag
>liking a Commie Troll account

Show yourself Sören

George Soros brought them in on buses and gave them gift cards.

>Actual Alabaman here. This is a shill.
damn I drive that road every day

High IQ's. I'm sick of hearing that shit...

So you're telling me you're smarter than me and the rest of the country?

Such a high opinion for a subset of people (urban progressives) who consistently vote against their own interests, and conitnuing the cycle of ignorance that only Communism can bear.

You are NOT smarter than me, not now, not ever.

Show flag then. Prove you're even in this country

>damn I drive that road every day
lol what in the fuck why do I have a democrat flag? what the fuck Sup Forums

jesus christ

I live in the suburbs (pic related) and drive 1 hour each way to work. Why does that trigger you? Because if it does, you don't like freedom, comfort, peace and affordability.

Kangz don't have high IQs, and that's basically all that exists in the city closest to me.

>Birmingfag

Dude Atlanta is better.

>citizens vote who they want in....but...but...but....you lose deplorables!

You mean a loss for the Establishment.

The dems will prattle on about sex abuse but their own ranks are rife with it, you know that tax funded hush fund? Even if he lost they'd still endlessly rail on about fake accusations and sexual harassment by Trump. I don't see a difference either way. As long as they keep on crying about social issues they lose in the polls.

ALAMABA ANONS YOU MUST VOTE IT IS YOUR DUTY I DONT CARE HOW LAZY YOU FAGGOTS ARE

GO VOTE

twitter.com/stevenromo/status/940700665264910337

was he high or drunk?

At our polling place, a nice African American gentlemen asked me the same thing and I reaffirmed mine and my wifes' commitment to Doug Jones posthaste. I made sure to let him know that I really understand the black mans struggle and how I can't believe in this day and age a poor uneducated minority had to be forced to spend money on an Identification Card just to cast his vote. He proceeded to smile largely and said "My Maaaaan!" and even gave me a high five. I got his number and he and my wife will be meeting Thursday for there first session. I can't wait to hear from her about what it is liked to be fucked by a real man.

>BLACKS FUCKING EVERYWHERE, QUEUES AROUND THE BLOCK.

Wow who knew when you threaten to genocide them, they show up in droves.

Brilliant observation.

this urban meme bullshit.
The only people there are retards, niggers and faggots. The whites that live there are clearly retarded as they enjoy living with niggers and faggots. They overwhelmingly vote for democrat gibs and AIDS medication.

That's not how IQ works retard. It's genetic not based on location.

>same meme flag shitposter in Trump gen
Fuck off you Thai faggot, no one is falling for your shit.

OH MAN I WAS gonna go vote, but since it won't mean anything I guess I'll stay home now.
Thanks based jew!

BLACKS FUCKING EVERYWHERE, QUEUES AROUND THE BLOCK.
BLACKS FUCKING EVERYWHERE, QUEUES AROUND THE
BLACKS FUCKING EVERYWHERE, QUEUES AROUND
BLACKS FUCKING EVERYWHERE, QUEUES
FUCKING EVERYWHERE, QUEUES
EVERYWHERE, QUEUES

QUEUES

GTFO of here UK Pede

>tfw same place in 2007
10 years ago, man.

it's true, look all the cities with Muslims & niggers. They are so smart they leave their trash everywhere, shoot each other, and destroy the towns beyond repair. They even have to lower the education standards so no one is 'left' behind because they are all Einsteins.

Quick rundown on why this matters so much? Does anything of significance change no matter what the outcome? This is one Senate seat in one state in the deep South.

>Moore wins, nobody should be particularly surprised because it's one of the deepest red states in the nation, and everything goes on as normal with a long time local conservative politician being re-elected to office in a very conservative state. There will be liberal outrage due to unproven allegations against the man from 40 years ago, but 99% of that will come from states that are not in or even near Alabama and will mean nothing.

>Roy Moore loses and the Dem wins. If it weren't for the endless media outrage and coverage and painting the Republican as a monster and the accusations had never come to light, a Dem winning in Alabama would be newsworthy and possibly a sign of changing times and things to come, but, in this case, it'd just be seen as a rare and isolated incident of a Dem win in a deep red state because of the severity of the pedo accusations brought against Moore that enough people bought into. The people of Alabama would still be conservative, vote out the Dem at the end of his first term as a result, and I can't see it having an impact on the outcome of any future elections in other states one way or the other.

So regardless of the outcome, why does this really matter?

If you are white or old and didn't vote, this is YOUR FAULT

WE MUST STOP DRUMPF, wait, what am i doing again?

>get free ride to polling station
>vote Moore

>So regardless of the outcome, why does this really matter?

It's about trying to demoralize us.

Moore winning will be seen as vindication of the rising tide of white nationalism that helped get Trump elected.

Jones winning will be 'the end of DONALLLDLD DRUMPFFFAP', and will be shilled endlessly as proof that even the deep red south is turning their backs on Trump. It will also be proof that Democrat smear campaigns can work.

>BLACKS FUCKING EVERYWHERE, QUEUES AROUND THE BLOCK.

At least this shit show of an election produced memes.

And no black man would ever want to MAGA amirite?

>Jones winning will be 'the end of DONALLLDLD DRUMPFFFAP',

Didn't you see the part of the constitution that makes Trump resign if Doug Jones is elected?

>MAGA
>implying he's not a Trump/Doug Jones cross voter

>blacks don't vote
especially non election years

Nobody really votes in special elections, what matters is getting your base out.

Pretty sure he's not even an Alabama voter, since that was recorded in Cleveland

its true
the dems are bussing but they are only getting away with it because of republican support
the GOP can't stand a straight shooter like Moore
sorry goys, the game is rigged and Moore isn't winning though in an honest election he would have
its over

I based my vote on looks.

Doug looks much creepier and sinful.

If Roy is a teenage rapist, Doug eats babies based on how in sin he looks.

>the dems are bussing

That's what you are supposed to do, turn out your voting base.

Reminder

MOST ALABAMA VOTERS THINK ROY MOORE DIDDLES LITTLE GIRLS LIKE PIC RELATED

I know he probably didn't do it, maybe a kiss and a feel but not full on rape, but the average Alabaman watches CNN and loves welfare and they HATE child rapists

>QUEUES AROUND THE BLOCK
>QUEUES

Whoa fuck, I recognize that stretch of 280. Fucking Home Depot over on the right didn't have any Douglas firs in stock this year.

Hahaha yes you can retard

Bussing loads of niggers in should be illegal. Niggers can't even vote without help from whites.

>We went to 6 polling stations tonight BLACKS FUCKING EVERYWHERE, QUEUES AROUND THE BLOCK.

Blacks don't vote for anybody but blacks.

And they certainly dont queue up either.

Alabaman here, just got back from early voting. It's not looking good for Moore. Jones support was electric. I could barely find any Moore supporters. Not to mention the insane amount of Jones signs I saw on the way there. It was even bigger than Sessions in 08. I really want to believe that we can win but it just feels like we're fucked bros. And if we lose Alabama that closes the path to two-thirds supermajority completely. Fuck guys.

3 Things The Right Did Wrong in Alabama.

1 Tell everyone that Roy Moore was going to win.

2 Tell everyone that Roy Moore was going to win.

and 3 Gave it too much attention.

Also, only Britshits call lines "queues."

>MOST ALABAMA VOTERS THINK ROY MOORE DIDDLES LITTLE GIRLS LIKE PIC RELATED
They also think its Fake News

Woah looks like due to this one guys vague motif you should all just give up amirite?

Looks exactly like lots of places in Massachusetts, except everyone has Alabama license plates

I went for small, and plastic this previous christmas. I'm thinking I'm heading to the mall this year and purchasing a tree, because they set up some trees you can buy from the parking lot there. Pretty convenient if you ask me.

All of american tuned into this race and turnout in Alabama is going to be 25%.

vintage straya

Nice reddit spacing fuck off and kill yourself

No shit.

Not gonna lie, former Moore voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Moore crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the underage boobies

>I'm thinking I'm heading to the mall this year and purchasing a tree
Can you not just go in your own backyard and cut one down?