CNN: IT'S OVER. MOORE WINS

Moore internal data: HIGH TURNOUT IN RURAL WHITE AREAS
>LANDSLIDE INCOMING
SALT MINERS GET YOUR HARD HATS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajsNJtnUb7c
reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/7ja6de/ive_been_a_corporate_shill_on_reddit_and_on_other/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get fucked liberal America. You're reign of shit is over, maybe Venezuela will take you in.

will they realize that we fucking hate their guts or will they double down on how evil the right is?

Please OP, don't be a faggot. I want to believe.

>the far-left KIKE media is so butthurt it gives yet another anti-establishment candidate billions in free airtime

I'm starting to doubt the "le jews have high IQs" meme.

>will they realize
These are liberals user. So...doubtful

All polls show that Moore is trailing behind Jones but I'm hoping they're wrong like with Trump. Moore needs to win to give the libs a nice "fuck you." Every time a lib wins, the libs get more and more inspired and think they're "righteous" and can start shit.

First exit poll results:

Its how they started the broadcast. Theyre trying to keep their audiences hopes up as best as possible, but they know it's over. High statewide turnout = Moore landslide

>unironically supporting a redneck pedo

let me guess that's all FAKE GEORGE SOROS PROPAGANDA

LOL that one on the left. The allegations had basically zero effect on R voters

Desjarlais was a far bigger piece of shit and he won. Moore should have no problem, what with no trail of aborted fetuses following him around.

Nice!!!!

I only have a little Bobcat skid steer.
I won’t be able to mine fast enough.

>redneck pedo
>hurr he's guilty cause they said so
>he signed my yearbook that means he fucked me

Nobody believes the lies of your wealthy kike masters, filthy soy boi.

Daily reminder that the King James' (and others') "Thou shalt not kill." is actually a mistranslation. It should read "Thou shalt not murder."

Just came from the local precinct. Its a landslide for Moore.

AHAHAHAHA

They are not that smart, that is why they feel so threatened by the white race that they want to wipe us out of existence.
Their strength comes from their tribal identity. They value other jews over anything and anyone else, protect their own and help them succeed.

Yes

I wonder how close to the final vote look like to the question on the right.

Moore's average is actually +2.8 over Jones. But within the margin of error and definitely is not going to hold if there is high turnout in urban areas and the black belt.

If it was Strange or Brooks this wouldn't be happening.

Moore was about 10 points ahead of Jones when he entered the general before the allegations.

All the allegations had to do was motivate women to switch their votes or sit it out, if it did for a percentage of women then the seat can flip.

That's what these allegations are designed to do.

Oh, it's true. They've just gotten too comfy and thought they won the American long-con. Apparently, a few "racists" with their eyes open kept having babies.

Fox news poll had him tied BEFORE the allegations.

Last poll i remember before the Wapo reports started showed him +19

City people BTFO

Can you imagine the MSM if Moore wins?
Their brain wouldnt be able to take it.

MAGA

Provide evidence and I will believe you. Why can't you just prove your claims?

I'd really be surprised if Republicans win anything anymore

Nigger turnout at 30%

Drumpfkins are finished

They'll probably just plod on as usual. They have to know there's a good chance of him winning in spite of all the whining. They've got a whole narrative of sexual misconduct they've been building up, so this would be just one more round in the magazine for that.

>Preview of CNN tonight
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFGfWrJR5Ck

Look baby cuck, just because your party is eating itself alive with it's "Listen and Believe" bullshit, doesn't mean the Right has to make the same fuckups, okay? Now suck my dick

this

youtube.com/watch?v=ajsNJtnUb7c

>Now suck my dick

why did you have to make it gay dude

it's not gay if you don't look each other in the eyes

real Americans live in rural and suburban areas

urban people are subhuman retards

Moore is neocon pedo scum this is the problem with American politics. Politicians are more concerned with red vs blue than they are the security of the nation

for all you know ze could have a feminine benis

reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/7ja6de/ive_been_a_corporate_shill_on_reddit_and_on_other/

hmmmm
yes, i'm linking reddit

Funny how there is zero proof of him being a pedo.. but it sure as shit ain't gonna stop brain dead bitches from spouting it.

>SALT MINERS GET YOUR HARD HATS
*Dusts off hat*

Muh yearbook evidence!

Salt mining equipment ready, sir.

what's the % of blacks in alabama?

Is this the guy that believes Africans and Women shouldn't vote?

Yes he's fantastic

>El TejANO

Why is it that all the accusers come out 20 to 30 years later? Why? Just tell me fucking why? Even for the Dems in Congress getting hammered for this shit. If it was such a big fucking travesty, why wait until political elections or political appointment (e.g., Clarence Thomas).

He's not going to win. This whole sexual assault scandal has been way too much on the normal logical votes of Alabama (trust me I live there). Everyone I talked to said they would never vote for such a sick disgusting man. How can you guys here be so blind to his pedophilia? Just look at how many women came forward, that is not a coincidence.

This, no self respecting women (dem or rep) would ever willingly choose such a horrible man to lead them.

The were hunting for people willing to slander him. This was actually in the MSM weeks ago, but they apparently conveniently forgot that they already said it's fake news.

>no "who did you vote for?" question
what is the actual point?

"
The "scandal." Ok asshole, so some woman can accuse you of something that supposedly happened 10 or 20 years ago, and your career and reputation is fucked?

Basically 30%

All neocons are pedos

its true. took 2 hours just get in the building

TFW I'm liberal but fucking hate the left so much I'm pulling for a guy who wants me dead

O well

Why would they do that to me? I've never done anything to them, Moore obviously has though. There is a 0% chance any woman would come after me since I'm not a rapist and since they have come after him then it's obvious he's guilty. If you stop and think to yourself that you could be in that situation than you're probably a rapist.

I know, and for every fucking asshole white male, it could happen to you if you become successful. I fucking hate Harvey Weinstein, but all of those fucking women sucked his nasty Jew dick because they knew he would make them rich. It was quid pro quo. All of these fucking women clutching their pearls...Give me a fucking break. Women are just as bad as men, and will use sex to advance their interest or destroy their enemies.

OP is always a fag

Keep losing, bitch nigga.

>HIGH TURNOUT IN RURAL WHITE AREAS

So Alabama white trash put aside shooting up meth and breeding with their family members for a day?

>HOW COME EVERYONE HATEZ US?1!

i couldn't care less about his intereszt in virgins 40 years ago. So what. It's the rest of the man I think is delusional, over religion, and so on. Sure MAGA is all for us. But this looser Morre is pathetic and a lame duck already if he wins. So he wins and then nobody wins. How is that progress for the alt R or white nationalists or race realists like me. . . how in deed? Is he going to keep jews and niggers in line? I doubt it. Litterally, I think the guy is a nut.

Weak bait larper

"Obviously has" In what fucking legal world do you base that on? It's hearsay. There is not evidence other than a forgery on a high school yearbook, that the woman's attorney refuses to release for a forensic handwriting analysis.

>When you're convinced that all the liberals are part of a child sex ring but celebrate the election of an actual pedophile because he has an (R) next to his name

How’s he want ya dead?? I’m out of the loop

I am not sure if you are in Alabama or not, but the educated, civilized citizens of America are doing what they can to rid out country of deplorable white obsoletes, who no longer serve any purpose.

>here is a 0% chance any woman would come after me since I'm not a rapist

You also aren't a candidate running against the defacto feminist Democratic party in an election worth hundreds of millions.

Why the fuck is there no sticky? This shit has been on the news every day for the past 4 weeks. Fucking faggot hillshill mods.

>when you don't have proof of allegations on one man vs large swaths of people admitting to sexual assault

FUCKING THIS THIS THIS

How the fuck do you people sleep at night? I MEAN HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO IT? Take a look at how fucking pathetic you people have become.

What did she mean by this?

>
>I am not sure if you are in Alabama or not, but the educated, civilized citizens of America are doing what they can to rid out country of deplorable white obsoletes, who no longer serve any purpose.

^^^ Liberal.....

Ad hom, you lose.
Ad hom, you lose.
The evidence is so many women. He didn't even look shocked or confused. Just think how you'd feel if every high school girl you dated jumped out of the woodwork to come after you. You'd be confused and hurt right? Nah he's acting guilty as hell.

The yearbook is an admitted forgery. Bitch held a grudge against Moore cause he ruled against her in a divorce hearing.

i don't know if that is an unironic sign or trolling trolls or what have you. . .

Multiple accusations that are all corroborated by other witnesses would render a 100% conviction rate in a court of law.

more negro babies than call possibly imagine

has moore been to court? has he been convicted?

It's settled, time to go pick up those witnesses
TO THE MORGUE!

30-year-old cases don't get prosecuted, user.

He lost according to date I found.

So many women? Were they witnesses? No, its a political hit job, just like Clarence Thomas, just like their trying to do with Trump because plans, A (recount), plan B (flip the electoral college), and plan C (the russians!) failed, so let's move to plan E (accuse everyone of sexual and rape based entirely on hearsay). I dont even like Roy Moore, but I sure as hell wouldnt vote for Doug Jones. I would write in someone. But the pedo stuff is bullshit...

Halo effect could throw off the result, etc.

Please you don't like him because deep down you know it's true. You can't be accused by that many women and be innocent.

Really gets the noggin' joggin'. I don't see any bias here do you guys?

especially ones that had never been mentioned in public for that long. It's something not provable or disprovable when it's that long, hence the statute of limitations, and the reason I don't give a shit.

THAT'S THE ELECTION RIGHT THERE BUDDY
55% Moore
40% Cuckolds

polls aren't closed yet are they? How would they have a count?

You're right. The left and their media are trustworthy and never make things up.