Itt: you rage you lose

itt: you rage you lose

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MeGhgr_-qg8
youtube.com/watch?v=vLDInbdH9B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only rage is if you watched this whole series.

>filename
No, it's garbage.

Literally nothing wrong with this.

He wasn't in love with the girl. He was upset that he was unable to do anything for his classmates/friend. His love interest was the girl who worked at the pizza parlor.

Nobody would wait 15 years, and the other lady was better.

Or maybe the author saw peoples reaction to usagi drop and though "hmm maybe I shouldnt copy usagi drops ending"

the problem was the person she got with. literally anybody but the fucking gay ass fucking girly looking homo faggot hiromi and i would have been completely ok with this.

What's the sauce on this?

Is nothing sacred? FUCK. I'm actually angry, guess I lose already

The other girl was not better. That might've been one of the most forced romantic conclusions I've ever seen. She's in like two whole episodes

In four weeks, Black Clover will have more chapters than Mx0.

lost fuck ignorance is bliss

>Nobody would wait 15 years
(You) clearly don't watch enough anime.

could they have drawn her anymore ugly? maybe some open sores or something

Proof that Re:Zero is a good series

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MeGhgr_-qg8

Also Best girl is utter than Rem and considering how boys think it's not a surprise from a girls prospective why he'd choose the girl he did. Only sad nerds like Rem because she seems like easy pussy.

Did you lose yet?

>only sad nerds like Rem because she seems like easy pussy

Nothing truer about this series has ever been spoken.

Why do people even hate Emilia? Its not like she asked that sperg to be obsessed with her

If you've seen the last episode, you know why she triggers me. Titanium ribcage. What an asspull.

MIURAAAAAAAAA

i would had rage if he DID stay with the dead chick instead of best girl

Honestly he should've went with that one chick who raised money for him while he was in a coma.

Nobody really hates her. That's actually the problem, she's so dull as to not even really be worthy of scorn. They don't blame Emilia for 'I love Emilia,' they blame Subaru, you know, 'cuz he said it.

poor guy got cucked by the beta

>Nobody really hates her
Except thats not true. A lot of people hate her. Especially Remfags

lost

Surprised nobody put this up yet

That tattoo puts her too much offcharacter to make you rage, tough.

His a shit taste virgin weeb.

Proof that Erased is way AOTY 2016.
This guys background makes his opinion 100x more valuable.
youtube.com/watch?v=vLDInbdH9B0

What am I looking at here?

>TFW best girl won

Sasuga Okada-sensei

I-is he touching the urinal?

12000 years, only to be cucked by one of the worst girls in the history of this medium.

He didn't go back in time to seduce her but to save his mom and himself from being framed for her murder. How did you people not see this? Plus it would've been pretty creepy had he tried to seduce an 11 year old kid while he himself was 29.

It was obvious he was going to end up with Airi since the beginning. His mom saying he had a chance with her should've made that obvious.

The only problem I had is that I expected Hiromi to be gay. Felt like a copout to have him get married.

Someone that Sup Forums likes a lot drew a sketch of Spike Speagle from Space Cowboy, and a tumblrina intern scribbled a beanface doodle on top of it.

This is my fetish.

...oh god dammit

Oh I don't see the other picture underneath at first. That is a pretty shitty thing to do.

I am a Remfag, and I spend all day shitposting in a thread filled with Remfags, the worst you get is bad pasta.

Bark bark bark bark

>52 posts in
>still no "staring today I'm..."

What about her?

SLUT
also best girl lost.

Lost.

That shit was so fucking stupid. Christ, how do you not have things planned a little in advance?

Nigga please, that isn't rage inducing at all.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HOLY SHIT I'M STILL MAD

nice angle

Yep, still mad as hell.

>please break up with me
Holy shit this spineless faggot, dropped it at that scene.

came here to post this

Just post them all and be done with it.

This makes me actually enraged.

Why would you save such a thing?
Why would you let something like this continue to exist on your computer, you sick fucks?

Still. Mad.

Get fucked, boiiiis.
I'm not usually for MegaMilk > DFC but Togame sucked shit from day one.

but muh bittersweet ending

I don't care about their breasts I was just mad at the story

To spread the horror to people like yourself.

Literally cock teases the MC the entire four episode. Even going the lengths of seeing her half naked, eating her cooking, and kissing on the lips.

And the result of ALL OF THIS....
>Sorry, but I don't want to be in a relationship. I want to go to spain to get pounded by 500 Latin dic-....I mean...Learn how to cook. SEE YOU IN FIVE YEARS YA KEK!

Literally the worst girl because of this.

So like.....Did he legitimately marry his sister or something?....Did their parents and friends have NOTHING to say to this?

Everytime I see this it pisses me off. At this point you might as well just make OCs instead of just changing how a pre-existing character looks.

They did it in secret. Just the two of them. It wasn't a traditional ceremony.

This.

I mean, shit, we actually were NTR'ed by the story. It's not "best girl didn't win", it's something different altogether.

>I was pretty mad already when they cut Togame's hair, go figure

We don't hate Emilia. We hate Emiliafags, there is a difference. As they're the ones posting fake spoilers, falseflagging and shitposting during the anime. Remember spfag?

>haha remember all those wacky adventures we had off camera?
>haha yeah those were so much fun and we saved your dad and met some twin princes and some shit
>haha yeah anyway negi died a virgin
>haha
>ha
>HA
>HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'M STILL MAD

He's not even dead.

I lost.

I am literally incapable of raging now.
Kuzu no Honkai was the best thing to happen to my life.
If you can still get triggered by anime/manga I strongly recommend watching the AOTD.

fuck

Hanabi a best. A BEST

Akane a shit. A SHIT.

I want Kuzu no Honkai shitposters to leave

How the fuck are they supposed to be idols if they're disgusting. I get how tumblerinas want to diversify shit, but this defeats the point of the anime. If they dislike the premise of idols, they should just fucking watch something else. I'm mad.

Cuck a doodle doo im a fucking cuck cluck

More like forced bitter winning.
Yoko and Simon are forever alone. Nia is rip, straight out faded out of existence. Too many cool bros no longer there, etc.

>trying to use logic on Tumblr.
Don't even bother.

>Hey guys, remember that girl that you talked to when you were 9 years old? She's probably fucking someone else right now. Congrats, you're a cuck.

Hey hey every ponay sub to my channel, I'll tell you all about feminism in kill la kill

>negi died
user...