Only 1 yr late, Merkel finally visits scene of Berlin terror

1yr ago a rejected Tunesien islamist terrorist who had been imprisoned in Italy and released by Italy (telling him to “go North”) drove a Polish Scania truck into a crowd of stunned German people killing a few.

Merkel now looked at the scene.... and got a Bratwurst in the process.

Looks like new elections are coming up after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Nmya6FuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And here is the Bratwurst pic

Who cares? Blacks, Arabs, Turks, Americans, everyone has every right to be in Germany. It's a socially liberal democratic nation and the EU is about free movement of people, ideas, capital, and democracy. Stop being racist. They're just as German as you!

There is something rotten in the state of Den- ... waaaiit...

No kebab? how racist

Bratwurst is the only good thing about Germany. I will get more wurst tomorrow. Love it.

I hoped you meant someone threw their food at her. Disappointing.

that and Haribo.

I live 2 km from the border, so every Saturday I buy bratwurst at Rewe. It's awesome

Hey Eisbein is also great.

Merkel is in full damage control here.

>pork

Muslim refugees BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Nmya6FuM

She must know that everybody blames and hates her?

Just fucking disgusting. She make a fucking "picknic" on her compatriots graves. Also heard the polish driver was wounded but still alive when that happened, and by pulling the steering wheel he actually saved many lives, is that true (actual police investigation) or is it just "Polish revisionism"? Anyway stay safe, i wish you German people merry Chrismass and a happy new year.

I almost shed a tear here. To think there are Germans right now who still think sacrificing the lives of a few Germans for open borders is outrageous.

antifa faggot alert.
yeah that brat is racist too.
like milk.

hahahahahah me too,end of thread/

Well at least she did it near Christmastime.

Merkel is an ass.

We all know deep inside she wanted to slice some döner kebab more than chow down that bratwurst.