How many F-35s should we get?

Britain gets 138, Italy 100, Turkey 100, Australia 72, Norway 52 etc.

I guess 300 sounds like a good number?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-germany-defence/germany-favors-eurofighter-as-it-seeks-to-replace-tornado-idUSKBN1E52EK
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3430571/From-ejector-seats-kill-computer-pilots-t-log-Pentagon-F-35-fighter-jet-report-reveals-massive-problems-facing-expensive-weapon-history.html
secnav.navy.mil/fmc/fmb/Documents/18pres/APN_BA1-4_BOOK.pdf
welt.de/wirtschaft/article165459101/Neuer-Kampfjet-bringt-Deutschland-die-Atombomben-Frage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can Muslim pilot something so advanced?

Holy shit don't they cost like 100 million each?

F-35 is a meme.
I would take F-16: Cheap, reliable, powerful.

As per German laws, as they were dictated by the victors of WW2, Germany isn't allowed to have such a large airforce. Your military is to remain weak and ineffective.

We have no Muslim pilots. You have. 4 of them recently crashed their planes in your towers and Pentagon.

Yep, it's biggest act of corruption in human history.

Our military is only capped by 370 active soldiers in the 2 plus 4 agreement from 1991. We could have 10,000 F-35s.

I’ve never seen a German on here with bad English grammar.
>Achmed confirmed

>what is Cold War

How many does Russia get?

How many fingers should I stick up my toddlers ass? 3 sounds like a good number.

Fuck all the Russians are terrified of this airplane. I love it.

You're buying Eurofighters though.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-defence/germany-favors-eurofighter-as-it-seeks-to-replace-tornado-idUSKBN1E52EK

my brother flies the viper. says they are good but fall behind on tasks where other planes are more specialized.

he cant wait for the f 35s though everyone says they are overpriced and bad aircraft. they are certainly overpriced but anybody that claims the f35 is a bad aircraft have no clue of what they are talking about.

It's an alright jet, it's not particularly very good at everything, it's like a jack of all trades. Both the propaganda from Russia saying how it's a flying bathtub and the propaganda from Boeing saying how it's basically an invisible death machine are wrong.

Sure thing, call me Achmed all you like. We still had no Muslims crash in our Deutsche Bank towers, you had.

Turm yourself in, pedo retard.

Start with 2.

$85 million for the F-35A will it reaches full rate production in 2018, including the engine. For comparison the F/A-18 E/F costs $70 million in 2017.
The irony of a Russian saying this.

You'd think germans would be more interested in pic related

>How many F-35s should we get?

As many as you can afford, goy!

Darn! Seems like Trump overplayed his hand here. Should have smooshed up more to Merkel then.

xxxxxx

The significant shift away from Lockheed Martin’s fifth generation aircraft could be a reflection of a variety of factors, including the stealthy jet’s long term cost, security concerns regarding the cloud-based Autonomic Logistics Information System computer network that supports the jets, and cool relations between Germany and the United States.

i should probably take a moment to say that while the f 35 has a lower top speed at no load compared to most aircraft at 1.6 mach. it is much faster than the competition when carrying full load which is the thing that matters

an f16 at no load will go mach 2 but at full load can barely go half that while the f35 can easily super-cruise with full load

The more F-35s EU gets, the safer I feel here in Poland.
This plane is nothing but a flying meme, and one barely flying at that.
Even just a bunch of F-104s would be more useful.

LOL

f-16 is to f-15 as f-22 is to f-35

Not really. We need jets that can drop atomic bombs.

Why in the hell would we sell our most advanced tactical air advantage to anyone??? The F35 has no heat signature and no radar signature. It beat every other fighter in competition including the Denmark competition, and it wasn't even close. We own the skies with the F35.

>300

Suck a tractor driver's dick.

most american jets can deliver tactical nukes including the f 16

LE EU army
More American than USA. Remove all finances to NATO and EU is the best option, better dead than Amerimutt.

WENN ICH BLITZER SEHE

it's already called flying coffin among air force officers. another huge scheme from the usa. I wish we could buy russian next gen jets instead of american crap.

The US shouldn't sell any jets to any fucking country. Especially German Muzzies.

>buying American meme planes
They won't sell you their real planes Hans

Switch to the better engine and order at least 500 to start. Otherwise go ahead with the Advanced Super Hornets and F-15 2040C's

whats the fucking point of buying those merimutt tincans when we've got eurofighter typhoons?

Fuck you and your stupid towers

Depends if you can get the Greeks to buy them off you when you're done. you dodgy kraut shysters

If mutts and niggers can do it muslims can do it too

F-16 is kinda poopy these days. F-35 is a much better jet.

I'm usually a pro NATO anti pootin guy but desu their fighters are pretty damn good and are actually made with performance as their 1st goal instead of robbing taxpayers. The US military buys expensive duds its a fucking joke and a ripoff

Other way atound, mate

eurofighter literally has the stupidest design flaws

It's got a lot of problems, but it succeeds in the areas that count in modern aerial combat, which is stealth, radar, EA, and carrying the AMRAAM.

>no heat signature
>engine problems that caused one jet to burst into flames during take-off last May.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3430571/From-ejector-seats-kill-computer-pilots-t-log-Pentagon-F-35-fighter-jet-report-reveals-massive-problems-facing-expensive-weapon-history.html

Because, the US likes to sale sub-par military equipment to their allies
Everybody here pretty much knows the F-35 is garbage , it's why the US still used F-18's ,f-16's, and f-15's

The F-35 has had the safest record of any jet development in history.

Are you for real?
I thought the f18 costed a lot less hence all the hullabaloo

wut? The USA has 3k F-35s on order bro.

I have yet to see a nigger pilot in the air force.

How about few nukes on NATO butt licker Poland? That would be even safer for Europe. Stupid nigger.

The hullabaloo is the media being fake news once again. The F-35 doesn't cost much more than a new F/A-18.

why even fly the f35 when you can just park it and shoot every whizbang thing from the ground?

the flying carpet is gen 4 at best

That's pretty much what the F-35 can do. Fly around, pin point targets and fire missiles from the ground, ships, other jets etc at the targets.

there is a reason you had to bribe the fucking saudis 7 bln to buy them, even those retarded goat fucking paedos could tell it was a shit bag.

Germany should buy zero F-35s, I don't want our forces having a hard time shooting down caliphate assets

agreed
start with kiev

>get
Buy one you worthless niggers

>tfw ironic political correctness impact military strenght of western nations decades into the future
>tfw the west will be so vulnerable and caught up with its sense of "haha there will never be a war again" mentality that it'll get completely crushed it the most brutal war the world has ever seen

when will people learn? there will never be an eternal peace among these divided nations of the world.

We got lucky that we were born in the current timeline where shitposting and suicidal depression is our primary concern.

Fuck i just want it all to end.

Our towers weren't already full of muslims.

Fucking Turkey. Shouldn't give them shit. Give them to the Kurds.

F-16 is outdated you stupid fuck

WELL JUST FOR THE COMMENT, FUCK YOU!
YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY F-35'S.

TRY TRUCKS OF PEACE INSTEAD!

Of course I'm for real.

secnav.navy.mil/fmc/fmb/Documents/18pres/APN_BA1-4_BOOK.pdf
Page 71
>Flyaway Unit Cost ($ in Thousands)
>70,504.500

Oh shit, Germany with the the fucking bantz. Top Kek.
Also fuck you.

>buying weapons from enemy and competitor
Nothing dumber than that. Not only is NATO forced occupying army, where EU countries don't run anything in army, now they want us to buy American planes for Americans for American wars. Poland needs nukes for sure so that Jew land burns to the ground and my money goes into my life, Europe and European things. NATO is nothing more than 100% buying weapons for Americans. Every NATO employed person should be executed as traitor and occupator of Europe.

>I wish we could buy russian next gen jets instead of american crap.
I wish we could bomb you roaches back to the stone age. We'll sub it out to the Serbs, they can handle an odd job like this.

>even just a bunch of F-104s
NO

Well I'd say it's more like how gaming consoles have higher failure rates at first and then the problems are worked out. Work out the problems and shift the planes with higher failure rates to your "allies".

>I know nothing
>but let me tell you everything

The F35 is a meme, better buy some french planes instead..

Planes well it depends on the are that needs to be covered, then function and most importantley distance for offensive/defensive means! In the aslect of defense and securing a area I would invest more in lazer/frequency/sonic weapons as they overtime can be less costley and affective and less on aircraft! For offensive off shore bases Planes in more numbers tweaked with special weapons to kick the living electrons right out of the orbit!

The plane is packed with computers. You can't do jack shit without them, not even basic pilotage, less firing any weapons or maintaining engines in the thin range between melting turbine blades and flaming out. It's also equipped with wireless ad-hoc battlefield network.
Re-watch the first episode of Battlestar Galactica. The more monoculture in the allied air forces, the higher the risk of having all the planes neutered with one virus.
Do you want a war won by a 400 pound russian hacker sitting in his basement?

I'm fully confident F-35 will eventually become a fine fighting plane, but by no means it should be the only one in NATO's arsenals.

We're only acting like the F35 has problems to make people underestimate it.

Atomic bombs are the main problem here. There are a few dozen of these bombs stationed in Germany since Germany is part of the nuclear sharing program. The Tornado is getting too old, the Eurofighter can't drop these kind of bombs and designing a new European airplane could take more than a decade. Also America demands you to share every detail about the jet that is going to be used for the nuclear sharing program so why not get an American jet in first place.

welt.de/wirtschaft/article165459101/Neuer-Kampfjet-bringt-Deutschland-die-Atombomben-Frage.html

>F-104s

killed about 30% of german fast jet pilots post wwII. germany has been cucked for some time

Every plane is packed with computers and you can't do jack shit without them. Welcome to 2017, and if you don't have those computers the planes that have them will absolute shit on you.

Canada zero we are buying old jets from australia

F-35 or F-1000000, that's all stealing my money. NATO isn't working for Europe, so it doesn't needs a single bullet from my country's budget. They should start killing refugees, then we can talk when every one is dead.

I just got plane-pilled

You don't just give them away burger, you sell them to other countries you know for money.

btw the F-35 won't be the only plane in NATO, hell the F-35 won't be the only plane in the US military for that matter. There's still the superhornet, F-15, and F-22. Along with bombers etc.

We should just get French nukes instead of US nukes. I would even say most US troops should be thrown out of Germany back to Papa Trumpf.

>serbs ahahaha

ask serbs how many years ooops I had to say CENTURIES had their country been under turkish control?

it's pre-planned delivery date has delayed due to failure in basic tests

Iv seen this before. It's time for bed. Put the bottle down.

>it's pre-planned delivery date has delayed due to failure in basic tests

Name a new plane that hasn't been delayed. I'll wait.

USA doesn't needs planes, it needs extermination you stupid mutt land. USA is anti-white, capitalistic stealing country. Case close. Fuck off with NATO from Europe.

>arming isis
i thought we stopped this shit

why not submarines, easier

submarines cost exponentially more.

They can't. They're apparently very bad flyers and scared shitless at night. These people fuck goats... you can't ask too much.

F-35 is trash.

Not very aerodynamic.

F-22 on the otherhand, there's the plane of a man!

What would win in a dogfight—f-35 or the fictional mig-31 “Firefox”?

the F-35 is a trash can. you want 0.

>mfw they re-open production of a modernised f-22s
We only use about ~100 currently