Who here is going to go on Plebbit to see the meltdown? It's gonna be amazing

Who here is going to go on Plebbit to see the meltdown? It's gonna be amazing

>going on reddit
Nope.png

You’re mistaken, Trumptard. Alabamians won’t elect a child molester. This is the start of the big blue wave.

nice try grachsmoffie

I feel bad for the europoors that won't be able to partake in the salt mining due to the late hour.

It’s funny how Sup Forums hates pedophiles right up until they either run as republican or learn how to debate

The meltdown is going to be here when the pedo gets BTFO

I personally only hate pedophiles when they're proven pedophiles and not just people who are conveniently being branded pedophiles by people with an agenda

Proofs?

T. Pizzagate believer

it's normal for those faggots on reddit to create mass fucking hysteria for an issue such as spilled milk.

came here to post this

not without significant real evidence, no

Is there any actual proof that he's a pedophile or is he just the target of Fake News? Genuinely asking as I don't know much about him.

Already stalking r/poltics. Got benned on my second post when I called Jones a filthy sodomite. Was worth it!

Moore is going to win, check'em boys

the digits don't lie

its gonna be like November 8 WHEN Moore wins.

Fucking wasted

CHECKED

Checked, Jones is a sodomite confirmed.

Checked. Jones is pozzed af

Sodomites will burn

checked

shine light on every sodomite!

Australian shitposting has become goldposting

HILLDAWGS IN THE HOUSE!!@@! Where my Hillsketeers at?! we're gonna wipe the floor midterms. PROGRESSIVISM IS THE NEW COUNTER CULTURE

Something tells me tomorrow is still going to be pretty entertaining

>Calling a liberal a sodomite
They wear that label as a badge of honor.

Its going to be like Nov 8th 2016 all over again

>BBBBBASSSSSEDDDDDD

Tumblr is better for salt mining due to the way threads/posts on reddit get distributed. Especially considering the circumstances this time.

Remember how Reddit's entire front page was filled with anti-nazi stuff for a few days straight after Charlottesville? It's going to be like that but with anti-white/southern/American posts instead.