James Alex Fields preliminary hearing to begin in 2 days

Charlottesville driver's preliminary hearing is coming up on Dec 14th.

/ourguy/ is going to get off scot-free right? Since his car was being chased/attacked and that fat cunt Heather Heyer died from a heart attack/badly performed CPR instead of any actual injuries.

Are you ready for the leftist chimpout when he doesn't serve any time?

Source: wtop.com/virginia/2017/08/fields-hearing-postponed/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/charlottesville-white-nationalist-protests-violence/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EUVJZy4Nsh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope so, but he will prolly get 1 or 2 years because of the huge publicity. Atleast that's what my country would do. But with America, you never know. Could be the next Zimmerman...

[jiggles in antifa]

Best case he gets involuntary manslaughter. Worst case he gets charged with 1st degree murder because everyone in that town is a communist.

IIRC the guy has a public defender.
So he is fucked. Probably will plead.

Dude was a hero, I hope they give him a medal.

Eh I doubt he'll get off so easy because he's most likely a retarded sperg who forgot to delete all his social media and online shit, which they'll absolutely use against him and he's probably a dumb faggot who will just end up making his own case worse. If he was smart he might actually get away with it but I seriously doubt it

Are you retarded? He is not in any way ourguy, he was the main actor in a false flag. And he's a fatso soyboy, he should not be seen as the face of WN

Wasn't he a dumb mentally retarded unemployed trump supporter?

someone hire him a kike lawyer quick

what a timeline kek

Mayor Wes Belamy is ungratefull

He's getting life. Don't tie your cart to this horse, he is going down.
Best to just downplay and divert from this guy.

>badly performed cpr

Hey man, don't blame those guys, I'd like to see anyone do effective cpr on an 800lb beached whale

Amrita assholes armed with bats,sticks,flag Poles etc beat on his car spooking him. Runs then over by accident. They proceed to beat his car with sticks. Our boy din du nuffin

damn it feels like it was a year

wait a minute, I thought Sup Forums had photo evidence that it wasn't even him driving the damn car to begin with. WTF?! Is it him or not?
First you guys says it's some kid who used to own the car, then you say it's a military guy driving it, now you guys are claiming it's this jewish kid?
Sup Forums, you anons gotta get your story straight here, it's not time to fuck around on this. If you want to win here, better keep it factual, otherwise, you're gonna get jew'd. jus' sayin'.

Hue Hue is right

at least thanks to him we now know what the average /pol fascist looks like

This butterball isn't going to get a fair trial. His life is over.

Comrades I wrote a song to honor comrade Heather Heyer! Tell me what you think! Lyrics:
Raise the flag! The ranks tightly closed!
Antifa marches with calm, steady step.
Heyer run over by the alt right and reactionaries
March in spirit within our ranks.
Comrades shot by the alt right and reactionaries
Clear the streets for antifa,
Clear the streets for the pastel bloc!
Millions are looking upon the hammer and sickle full of hope,
The day of freedom and of bread dawns!
Millions are looking upon the hammer and sickle full of hope,
The day of freedom and of bread dawns!
For the last time, the call to arms is sounded!
For the fight, we all stand prepared!
Already Heyer's banners fly over all streets.
The time of bondage will last but a little while now!
Already Heyer's's banners fly over all streets.
The time of bondage will last but a little while now.
Raise the flag! The ranks tightly closed!
Antifa marches with calm, steady step.
Heyer run over by the alt right and reactionaries
Comrades shot by the alt right and reactionaries
I'll be recording an official version soon I will keep you posted

And the negress who kidnapped, and tortured a mentally handicap kid on camera got probation.

AMERICAN VALUES

Will the real slim shady please stand up?

Or the guy who killed Kate Steinle.

And they say niggers can't think

His trial is the same day as clantons. It will be interesting to see clanton get off scot free and this guy get life.

Thats the faggiest shit Ive ever read. Are you really antifa or just trying to consensus crack?

BALD PUSSY FOR EVERYONE

But he's exactly what people in the WN movement are like. He's an excellent poster boy

Race plays no part in the female privilege of our court system. The men got years. It's why it's such a waste for BLM to have started and not been MLM. Even black women are consistently given lighter sentences than white men.
I'd say that guy is fucked since he'll be in court again with the DOJ hitting him with federal charges after the not guilty verdict, but the worst thing they can do is deport him and that hasn't been the most effective solution with him thus far.

They're still trying to claim he's the driver? They look nothing alike.

He's gonna walk. She fainted and some retard killed her with CPR because they couldn't find a pulse through the fat

He still rammed his car into like 50 people. He may not be charged with her murder but he won't walk. No way.

I really am antifa

He's been massively overcharged with a laundry list of felony charges, so theoretically he'll beat most of them thus outraging shitlibs. But recent cases have demonstrated that nonwhite/leftist juries don't care about facts the moment race enters the equation, so who knows. Either way he isn't going to get a fair trial.

>the worst thing they can do is deport him and that hasn't been the most effective solution with him thus far.
Find some way to call him an enemy combatant and ship him to gitmo.

>He's gonna walk.
ahahahaha
>this is what Sup Forumstards actually believe

They definitely piled on any charge they could against him, the most hilarious of them all being "hit and run", as if he was going to stop his car and get out by a crowd of bloodthirsty antifags with bats

how far did he drive after hitting her though?

>Even black women are consistently given lighter sentences than white men

>walking home with girlfriend one night
>get jumped by 2 guys and a girl
>2 guys rob me
>girl robs my girlfriend
>cops find them within 20 minutes (based police dog)
>guys arrested, decent sentences
>girl wasn't even charged with anything

He also has a private attorney, thanks to a conflict of interest
>cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/charlottesville-white-nationalist-protests-violence/index.html
>The judge named a local defense attorney, Charles Weber, to represent Fields. No bond was set, and Fields remained in custody.

As far as he wanted until he felt safe. There was 1000s of people there, he could have fled town if he wanted to.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUVJZy4Nsh4

>fat
>this haircut
>you can tell that he's dumb just by looking at his degenerate face
just gas him right away

Paranoid schizophrenic, which theoretically helps his case (antifa attack his car with bats so he panicked) but again who knows. With an unsympathetic judge and jury he's going to be railroaded for the crime of being a fucking white male regardless.

No, really though where was he arrested? Someone fleeing town is hit and run for sure no matter how many protesters were around him at the time

Clanton trial starts on Dec 14th too. Comfy

Tell me again, how are we fascists? Were are the non ironic autocrats? The media runs wild on Trump on the daily and apart from calling them fake news, I've seen no crackdown on opposition.
>But lock her up user

People have been wanting that long before Trump was the candidate we know. You guys are the real fascists. I just hope you can see it before it's too late. Break the conditioning, I did.

what was the name of the robber girl

There's no way he got far with all the damage he had to his car and the huge police presence

IIRC he actually got a private attorney because one of the persons in the crowd was related to one of the public defenders there by making the rest of the public defenders biased and the courts had to assign him an unbiased third party lawyer.

>shaving to that point on your neck

what a fucking faggot jesus christ kys my man

CPR is inherently dangerous and should only be performed as a last resort, it often breaks ribs and causes internal injuries. It wouldn't surprise me if the woman did it unnecessarily out of panic and/or virtue signalling and made her condition worse. The first cop on the scene disagreed with what she was doing and told her to elevate her legs and keep her warm instead, but obviously they weren't going to listen to a fascist pig that probably voted for Drumpf.

nice. I hope it works in his favor.
From what I've seen it seems he is just a spergy loner kid in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sup Forums HWNDU stream trolling and meetup pics were a United Colors of Benetton ad compared to the average antifa brigade

He'll walk. Watch how the left will react, it'll be amazing.