Operation coal burning slut

This bitch has been bragging all over social media that her daddy bought her nigger boyfriend a brand new car.
However, 8pol and DailyStormer have an initiated a total holy war against her. She is getting flooded on twitter, YouTube by us. It's hilarious.

Her twitter
@Madison2078

dailystormer.red/man-gives-boyfriend-a-free-car-because-hes-grateful/

But the girl… it’s gonna be rough when she finds out what happens in 2017 when you fuck a nigger and then brag about it on the internet.

Why can't you just be happy for them?

>buying a teenager a brand new car
They were doomed from the beginning. This is just the market parting the fool and his money.

Thoughts in chaos
Power overwhelming
You require additional pylons

That's why.

White women are fucking disgusting.

You don't belong on Sup Forums faggot

Six months until (((someone))) draws a reverse swastika on in.

this tbqhwy familia

You guys know what to do ;)

I wish I could buy your spare time and add it to my life. Fuck

This is counter intuitive, by doing this, she will stand by him closer because muh white supremacy, it should of been way more subtle and clever. Reality would of punished her and she would learned once she payed the toll and then you can laugh at her with this type of trolling.

Let´s dox random teens who got bluepilled. What an ubermensch behaviour

Leave them alone.

You guys are pathetic.

This is war you fucking spic

Bump

End mudsharking, women respond to social stigmas

>brand new car
She never claimed that.
>nigger
You don't even know me.

Harassment is also illegal.

Umm bitter much ?

If I bought you a 2005 Scion tC, would you calm down

No retard we cannot allow her to publicly say it's a good thing to date niggers.

She deserves everything she gets.

What exactly does this accomplish besides making you all look like assholes? Are you somehow gonna end their relationship?

Disgusting crass lowlives and their pet nog. Social lepers forever.

>she will stand by him closer
Who cares. She's lost, this is about educating others.

>tfw he's actually better looking than her
She probably begged Papa cuck to buy him a car so he sticks around. To bad she misunderstands the groid.

Wait

I don't get it

What did the boyfriend do that was wrong

>bought her nigger boyfriend a brand new car.
wat

Pick on someone your own size.

>it should be more subtle and clever just like me, a test-free soyboi

Fuck off you little faggot, we SHOULD be stringing that nigger from the nearest traffic light.

He'll probably get angry over some minor issue and end up beating her to death with a lead pipe.

People who have daughters who burn coal didn't raise them, they just let them watch TV and believe "all people are the same".

Also more like "operation jealouz white bois"

Leave them alone you fat stormfaggots, all you're doing is making yourselves look like jealous losers. You're not going to make the girl break up with her boyfriend, if anything you're pushing her closer.

What's keeping my faith up is that, in about 10-15 years, the Millennials will be seen as the last generation to bother thinking diversity and coalburning was a "good thing", and they'll be looked down on for generations to come.

normalize bullying of coalburners
kids looks for anything to bully eachother over, let's give them a good reason

That would be doing them a favour. They are going to suffer first.

Damn, that's edgy.

I'm sure mean words over the internet are gonna ruin their lives.

I mean, the outrage is a bit silly.

But just ask this one question. How often do white bf's get cars from their girlfriends father? The answer is never because the father only feels obligated to give things to a nog because he's a nog, not on any merits of his person.

Jesus this board becomes more like Sup Forums and /r9k/ everyday. What does this have to do with politics? Is this seriously the best use of your time?

You know in a perfect world, every town would round up all the coal burners and tie them naked to a wooden beam in the town square then smack their asses red till tears roll down their breasts and they piss their thighs yellow and they get raped by young white men so that way nine months later after they've given birth to beautiful white baby and their vaginas are in heat wanting to breed again and the sexual urges drives them mad to the point they beg the men in the town fill their feminine souls and quench their desires to please the men that helped build their nice community.

to let her and every other white girl who is inter-species curious that society disapproves of fucking filthy low-IQ niggers

Not much you can do, man. I wonder about this often enough as I get older and start looking for a mate to breed with. When I have a nice white daughter, I obviously don’t want her fucking niggers. So in my concern about this possibility, I asked my dad about how he kept my older sister from fucking niggers recently. The answer he gave is that by raising us both in a Christian household and just being a good role model as a white man, it was never an issue. And looking back on it, he’s right. Neither of us growing up were exposed to seriously mean racial shit from our parents, but it’s instinctive growing up in a white family and community that you need to stay away from niggers and other non whites. Now that I’m older, it’s awesome to see that my sister remained non-degenerate all throughout growing up, married an extremely white man, and are planning to birth 3+ white babies. She didn’t engage in nearly as much degeneracy as I did growing up - she was on top of her shit, never drank/did drugs, or even had sex prior to marriage, dudes. I think it comes down to the Dad influence as far as raising females goes. I had my fair share of fucking around as a young male, but my sister never did. I attribute that to the authoritative, yet respectable way my dad ran shit in our household.

But why do you have to be an asshole to people you don't even know?
You can't be happy for them? Even worse, you want to hurt them?
wtf is wrong with you

wifes son

whites got dat jungle fevor

Let people know that dating black guys is a punishable behavior.

>brand new car
That was supposed to be a NEW car? Lmao, that shitbox looked like it has served as a fuckshed for the homeless since at least 1999.

>her

Combined IQ ITT is five. Don’t worry though, I just bumped it to two hundred.

Wife's son