German preppers are viewed as far right extremists in Germany

We have over 100k preppers here stashing huge amounts of weapons, ammo, food and other supplies for the coming era of major lawlessness across Europe.

The German gov now targets them... it is a thought crime now to prepare yourself for survival...

Germany's federal and state interior ministers have decided to keep the country's growing "prepper" scene under surveillance, according to a report by the RND media group. The issue was raised at the interior ministers' conference in Leipzig, where both governing parties, the conservative Christian Democratic Union (CDU) and the center-left Social Democratic Party (SPD), were understood to support the measure.

The "prepper scene" refers to a loose network of people collecting firearms and other supplies in preparation for a collapse of state power. There are thought to be well over 100,000 preppers in Germany, and there are suspicions that some members have connection to the far-right, though few details are publicly known.

During an anti-terrorism raid in the northeastern state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania at the end of August, German police searched the offices and apartments of six preppers, two of whom were suspected of preparing a terrorist act — though no arrests were made.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2ENx8TFvf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I see they are labeling you as terrorists

lmao germany what the fuck happened

you have to be legit retarded to think the german police are seriously looking at "preppers"
lmao shut the fuck up retard

german police visits everybody they get told
youtube.com/watch?v=B2ENx8TFvf8

that's your example of ebil german polis?
some vuipfosten with a deathwish? lmfao

>visit germany
>run illegal pot farm
>"the police are so strict and industrious here! watch out!"
>it was all a lie

obviously they're just targeting the people who collect weapons, because defense against the state is highly offensive, almost like you're saying to their face "I know you're a kike who doesn't belong here"

No one needs 365 days worth of food goy! Here, lets "donate" your goods to some refugees. Dey HUNGRY WHITE BOI!

>storm the house but no arrests made

This is exactly what they did fucking Varg in France. They know they've got no basis to arrest these people. they want to bait the preppers into firing at the police so they have an excuse to ruby ridge them. Fucking genocidal kikes. Gets my blood boiling every time Varg brings up the police raid in his videos

everybody and everything who is not voluntary participating in the PC degeneracy called "progress" is considered far-right Kevin
go to work for Hr. Baumann and pay your taxes
clean a fugee shelter on your weekend
take in Jamal and let him bang your gf
be a good goy for once

al I'm saying is, if a german politician says, let the terrorist go and observe the 90 year old granma who thaught her cat to make a Nazi salute - police will do it

Damn Hans... I'm sorry, that's repulsive.

What's the name of that freemen-on-the-land type group in Germany (or Austria, maybe)? I remember reading some article about how the bolis seized one of those guys' gun collection for literally no reason.

I've said this before, I'll say it again. The G*rmans need to be exterminated for the good of the white race.

Yes good goy. You don't need those weapons, food and water. You and you family are perfectly safe. Those immigrants are upstanding hard-working citizens. They wouldn't possibly turn against you.

There is no need to prepare for the inevita... I mean improbable social collapse of Germany. You don't need those weapons to defend against anyone, just trust the government to protect your white, nuclear family, they couldn't possibly mean you any harm.

What about the Ossies?

They are a bunch of preppers but they are commies.

What if they ding the other side of the political spectrum and rebound back?

>There’s no need to prepare goyim
>Stop thinking things will go wrong
>Diversity is our strength
>Also if you have a spare couch, make room for Abdul

>Native Germans feel oppressed and threatened by their own government
>Government raids innocent Germans without just cause
I have no words.
>everybody
user, you misspelled wypipo.

Krauts deserve an apocalypse.

German Waco when?

>what the fuck happened
Open boarders and shitskin invasion of Europe.

I feel sad for you Hans. We were once pointing your way, hoping to be like you in a couple of decades, when the rust of communism wears off. Now, there is nothing left but fear and resentment. I want you to be the good ol' Germans with Kobra 11, funny national dresses and good beer. I am sorry Hans.

no need too feel sad for us Krauts
it somehow seem to be a part of our culture to destroy our country and put Europe into chaos every 50 years
i have absolutely no doubt that the Vaterland will rise again
even better and more prosperous than ever before
but this will require some bad things to happen
and they will happen
at least our beer doesn't change

Didn't Varg actually get arrested, but released soon after?

Yeah he did, my bad, but it was the same principle, they had nothing to charge him with or any real reason to suspect wrongdoing

Lmao you voted for this. Now be a good hans and turn that bomb shelter into a refugee hostel for merkel.

But how will the germans prep their bulls if prepping is outlawed?

Cuckmate, krauts.

The wrong side won the war

Governments have a real problem with white people defending themselves from muzzie terror attacks and nigger criminality. Its especially noticeable in America where niggers and anti-white leftists are practically begging for whites to have their guns taken away so they can be easier victims for rape, murder, assault and robbery.

Look at me.

>She looked in the mirror and remembered all the good times she had all those years ago
>All the lean fit bodies of her comrades ploughing her daily
>A red cock carousel like no one had ever seen and it was all hers
>Then she remembered the bad times
>The years went by and the carousel slowly stopped turning, people moved on to the younger, more beautiful, blonde haired, blue eyed German women
>It made her angry
>"If I can't be beautiful again then no one can" she thought
>"I will bring an end to this"
>She began climbing up the political ladder
>A wrinkle here, a sag there, she desperately tried to find a husband while she worked but alas the marriage was unfruitful
>Her second marriage also bore no fruit
>She puts her hand on her stomach and sighs. Her ovaries, now shrivelled and empty, will never allow her to feel the miracle of life grow within her
>She remembers how she thought she could adopt but she'd be damned if she would have an Aryan
>"What about the Middle East"
>"All those motherless "children" I can make my own"
>She remembers her open invite to the world, how they all came flooding to her
>She remembers looking to the crowds and seeing all those blonde haired girls cheering her, holding up their new brown babies.
>It made her happy seeing her new, brown "Grandchildren"
>"They'll all be gone soon" she thought
>"Not a single blonde strand will be left"
>She looks in the mirror again and takes a deep breath
>"I am Mother Merkel"
>She steps through the door to a podium, her "children" cheering all the while.

Merkel. That's what happened.

You fucking backed the Soviet Jews every step of the way and also invaded them.

I hope it does user.
Just don't try to annihilate us next time pls, it gets kinda annoying.

oh god

>over 100k preppers
hey cool what if they all took their preparations and rushed bundestag whilst it's in session merkel included. wipe everyone out and establish martial law. you need army contacts though, enough that you can enforce martial law with the military. police will fall in line as soon as the non-whites are blasted.

then proceed to remove kebab permanently. and the jews. because merkel has her grip on half the balls of EU, that too will fracture. then europe is saved.

>Oh no the goyim might have weapons, food, and a means of sheltering in place from the Muslim hordes we unleashed on their country! JAIL THEM IN TOLERANCE CAMP!

Does it ever occur to Europeans just how fucking oppressive the (((EU))) really is? We're not memeing about them building park benches with your tax money. We're saying they're literally Stalinistic. They want to jail you for wrongthink and get your family members to snitch on you, but think nothing of roving gangs of migrants gang-fucking your kids.

Why would you prepare for any eventuality?
Germans have no future whatsoever.

Nice effortpost and digits but Merkel was literally never attractive, so I doubt she was getting ploughed by chads even during her nudist phase

They purged the military every few months for "right wing"affiliations and memorabilia.
Coups are nearly impossible to carry out nowadays,even fucking turkey failed.
Most of the military higher ups are politically appointed and are basically eunuchs,and that's not counting the civilian ministry of defence that has become a showcase of powerfulwomyn position(watch all those brave manly people be bossed around by a catlady)

>mfw a nippon on some american bakka board wrote Merkel's biography
Zeuge

God fucking damn, David-kun

slash 50.000 who are incompetent boomers who just buy expensive knifes and flashy survival kits.
Slash another 30.000 who are not on our side, passive, or will be too old when the time comes they prepped for.
Im saying its very optimistic to think there is a small town worth of rightleaning preppers who are not only competent but have ideas to build something good should nothing go anymore.

The only prepping my comrades are doing is the prepping of the bulls.

Bear in mind that speaking out against infinite diversity is effectively illegal, with the smallest wrongthink infraction on social media harshly punished. Also Germans seen to suffer from "ordnung muss sein" autism whereby they'll put up with anything, but only so long as the economy is good.

prepper? as in preppered to deal with invading niggers?

>a literal crime to have doubts about the competence of your government

I'd suggest you krauts leave your sinking nation like the rats you are, but then you'd bring your nigger-loving brain parasites with you. No thanks.

To be fair doomsday preppers are fucking retarded

I see you are also gifted in the digits. Fat ugly women feel even more entitled after they get a dick from Chad. Their standards become unrealistic.

I can see what is happening in the west and don't want it happening here. Though it is slowly starting to creep in. I wonder how long before they come for Japan.

At least I can prepare and say it is all in case of a natural disaster.

Those English teaching skills actually are handy sometimes. Not bad, Steven

Kek smiles upon you Nipbro, Shadilay