Do white people have culture?

Do white people have culture?

If so, what exactly is "white culture"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_books
youtube.com/watch?v=N2rYD7MACuc
amazon.co.uk/dp/0140449116?aaxitk=-gO4jodyedxwaobFcOovTQ&pd_rd_i=0140449116&hsa_cr_id=9950233710402
youtube.com/watch?v=W-fFHeTX70Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zAaJzTWX_Io
youtube.com/watch?v=-fkVvNMuJsA
youtube.com/watch?v=36Y_ztEW1NE
youtube.com/watch?v=vlzqfVwUeGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We did right up till 1950s .
It's vanishing day by day now

>Working hard
>being polite
>being pleasant even if things are frustrating or not going your way
>having respect for authority but always maintain a healthy distrust
>saying hello on the streets
>follow the law
>personal responsibilities
>one of those responsibilities is ensuring you develop yourself as well as you can
>securing a future and existence of white children and your wife.

Different countries have different culture

>What is theatre, classical music, TV, the internet, and space travel?

Yule/Christmas/New Years, Easter, Thanksgiving, and everything else you get the day off of classes or work are white. We just let you darkies celebrate with us.

Aside from muslim sandniggers, white culture is the only culture that non-whites give a fuck about.

They're so entrenched in it that they can't even see it anymore.

culture's been assaulted and taken over by corporations

they fucking suck at creating culture though, it's very sterile and boring

culture arises out of IRL shitposting and humor, you have to push boundaries and slay sacred cows to create culture

>working hard
asiankidwithgoodgrades.jpg
>being polite
lmao
>being pleasant even if things are frustrating or not going your way
Jews have a word for that, simcha, pretty big thing in Judaism
>having respect for authority but always maintain a healthy distrust
look at the chinks
>saying hello on the streets
I've lived in an all white neighborhood my whole life and barely anybody talks to each other on the street, let alone say hi
>follow the law
kek
>personal responsibilities
i'm fairly sure this is also just something every non-nog culture has
>one of those responsibilities is ensuring you develop yourself as well as you can
again, asians
>securing a future and existence of white children and your wife
good luck with that buddy

Literally everything existing in the west?

This is White culture

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_books

"White people" did not have a culture, they had multiple distinct cultures that quite often clashed with one another.

There is no white culture only European, American, Canadian,Australian,New Zealand culture.

What is MOTHERFUCKING EVERYTHING?

>two peoples can't have a similar culture at all.

you're probably one of my fellow 56%'ers, and you're an absolutely clueless disgrace.

White culture is the definition of culture.

>If so, what exactly is "white culture"?

Civilization, laws, plumbing, air conditioning, clothing, commerce...

There's no reason to claim some kind of pan-European culture. There are/were very distinct and separate cultures within Europe.

It vanished once tv came to households. People were tough here before that, now the country is full of liberal brain-dead fags

>it's an assmad hapa spams /r/asianmasculinity and cuckshit all over Sup Forums episode
Every single time

just look at any norman rockwell painting you stupid fuckface

Since when is culture tethered to skin color instead of geographical region?

Are people seriously trying to say that modern American blacks have culture but modern American whites don't? Like, is that serious?

This and my country is to blame for mass producing pop culture garbage to the masses that destroyed tradition and individual national identity because of their cultural cringe

Classic European culture is beautiful, but classic American is just plain comfy.

Well-functioning societies are white culture

I said European because I didnt want to list every european country.

everything that is created by white people. so everything in your life except of course peanut butter and a few findings such as some more advanced astronomy that was basically only used to explain allah and gave the creators nothing in development

You can't really lump all white people into one group and say they all have the same culture. Culture varies from country to country regardless of the skin color of it's inhabitants.

Western civ

Examples of nonwhite culture... shitting in streets, stoning women and niggers in mud huts. So rich, such culture.

>NazBol
Piss off shill

There's no such thing as "white culture", European nations all have their own, distinctive cultures. The entire term was coined by Amerimutts.

Can we just get a thread chock full of pictures like this?

only a nigger can ask such question.

Agreed

I don't think there's anyway I could explain to you that Europeans do have culture.

>'white'
It just means American.

Here's a cultural example of traditional European music:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2rYD7MACuc

Are you familiar with traditional European visual art? check out the pic.

How about traditional European tales?

amazon.co.uk/dp/0140449116?aaxitk=-gO4jodyedxwaobFcOovTQ&pd_rd_i=0140449116&hsa_cr_id=9950233710402

Anyone know the video of that fat dickhead on the left of that picture? all i remember was that is was a canadian rally.

It's funny how they insult saying we have no culture. Lets look at reality, we brought you as slaves from Africa. You took our religion(Christianity) not a African religion, you speak our language(english) not a African language English, you all have english names not African names. Your the one who doesn't have a culture anymore, you left that back in Africa.

that sentence require to much brain for a nigga to understand

Define white.

If you can make secular humanism palatable again, like the greeks did and combine it with classical liberalism and get hollywood on board you'll dominate the world culturally.

right now hollywood is your most powerful soft power and it's destroying western civilization with consumerism and communism...good luck

>Define white.

not black

it hurts to see this

>right now hollywood is your most powerful soft power and it's destroying western civilization with consumerism and communism...good luck

that's true, but I could not count that as culture, more as in-culture. A few Shakespeare books are many times better that everything Hollywood made since beginning. Just an example.

white culture is the culture of improvement, no other culture strives for improvement, just growth.

You're clueless. A lot of white and Asian cultures overlap. That's why theyre superior to you.

>white culture
Everything that does not involve chucking a spear, cooking beans, using chopsticks, or praying at black cubes. Literally everything else is white culture.

Someone please tell me what cathedral this is.

Anything produced by whites is white culture.

Culture consists of:
Technology
Ideology
Social Organization

People in white countries who say white countries don't have culture are really just saying they view "white culture" as the natural default for human culture. It's the epitome of ethnocentrism, ironically enough.

Cathedral of Milan

There is no "white" culture but there are cultures created by whites. Europeans were never united long enough to create culture for the white man so it's just full of a bunch of different cultures

Behold the glory of the Christian God.

Thank you user.

American culture includes Muscle cars, pool halls, BBQs, suburbs, western animation, theme parks, tv, the internet, radio, board games, water parks, malls, NASA, films, photography

/thread

From a land where all American cuisine is from white European nations.
Where all motorcars were inspired by a white German's tricycle.
Where the railroad with steam-powered locomotive was lifted out of white Victorian Britain.
Where even with Christmas, the great and jolly commercial festivities surrounding Santa Clause are utterly inspired by the white Dutch celebration of Saint Nicholas.
All of this brought to the plains of America by white people, and you ask
>"do white people have culture?"

We used to.

We have lsd, rome and space ships.

Eat my ass

This still exists to some degree in parts of the Midwest and New England. Portions of Pennsylvania are also in a kind of time-warp, and it isn't uncommon to find small towns that are almost exclusively White and old timey. The only downside is that None of the people dress that fancy. NASCAR shirts and camo hats are the norm. Nothing wrong with that, but I'd still take 50s fashion over the modern redneck shit.

Aw that's sweet boo! I like white culture too.

Take a look around. All of the non-shitty things you see is "white culture".

>rednecks are just as good as 1950's
you're an idiot

white is a conglomeration of all european cultures. we’re all very different. but what we all have in common is hard work, innovation, and appreciation for asthetics.

>Hundreds of different art styles and architectural movements
>Tons of Music Pieces
>Western Philosophy
>Latin and Orthodox Christianity
>Distinct cuisine for every white Nation, from Wiener Schnitzel to Bratwurst to Tea and Crumpets to Borscht.
>Literature, from Fantasy Novels to complex masterpieces

>This:
>(Though different for every nation)

White Culture created the World and the Age half the World gets to enjoy. Whites created the environment that allowed for Smartphones and Computers, for the knowledge of Mankind to be at the tip of your fingers.
It created the environment and the Countries that all these Nigs, Muslims and Lefties get to enjoy while claiming that it doesnt exist.
If you unironically say that whites have no culture you have never been to Europe or have ever tasted French food and these things are only the tip of the Iceberg.

The mere question if White Culture exists should be ridiculed, because the same people asking would easily attribute Culture to every Sandman and Bushfolk from the Mongolian Steppes to the Jungles of Africa.
Just because they are different from you doesnt mean they have something you do not.
And just because they are different does neither mean that they are better nor that we need to become like them, because if White Culture were to disappear, you would notice.

That isn't white, didn't you see that movie where the segregated black women solved all the math while white men took all the credit? Women Kangs put men on the moon, not white men.

I am russian. I have russian culture. Everything from architecture to clothing.
OP is a faggot

Fuck that picture is depressing, seeing what has been lost.

We're gonna get it back user. We're bringing it all back.

White culture is defined by a deep sentimentality that others are generally bereft of.

My culture disappeared as a result of the 'pacification of the highlands' and the 'highland clearances'

You do know that outside of oriental states white countries are THE ONLY civilized countries in THE WORLD right?

>My culture disappeared
mine too
us east coast southern mountain man reporting in
lots of scottish moved into the mountains around here and a lot of other white europeans that had good reason to be independent and distrust any government for that matter plus the natives that remained after a purge of their people
and they all inter married and had kids
and the government has regularly persecuted these people who just want to be left alone

our culture was made from the remnants of other cultures that people have tried to stamp out, but they had many common values
if you look on the surface it has all but been destroyed
but it is still here, still alive and well
and it looks similar to the "culture" that is "normal" but it is not. it's the last remnants that just will not die because it works better for us then so called liberal "normal culture". but it's just a little bit that is still being actively attacked .

youtube.com/watch?v=W-fFHeTX70Q

youtube.com/watch?v=zAaJzTWX_Io

Why is that branch one of her ropes attached to shaped like a dick?

Because Rococo is all about adventure and young people fucking. It was pretty much made to hang in the party halls of some rich french douche. You will note he is also looking straight up her dress.

Makes sense, thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=-fkVvNMuJsA

what is ballet?
what is opera?

While native Americans were trapped in the stone age and Africans were enslaving one another, Europeans created the most beautiful song ever heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=36Y_ztEW1NE

youtube.com/watch?v=vlzqfVwUeGY

No, although everything you do in your daily life from food to dress to laws to how society is ordered is probably descended from how white live together and interact, but thats not culture. Culture needs feathers or pepper sauce.

Pretty much all culinary arts that aren't from China or japan.