Fate

Why did Heaven's Feel feel compressed and rushed compared to the other routes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QsxLRrnnmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And more importantly why do people consider Heaven's feel the canon route?

What the hell are you talking about? It's the longest route that takes the most to explain things. Building up slowly to the final moments.

Because it doesn't have to spend five fucking minutes stressing things that you learned already in Fate and UBW. There's a reason you're supposed to play it in order.

Because it's a mishmash of Sakura's route and what was done from Ilya's route

I feel like Sakura could have used, at the very least, a bit more screen time and foreshadowing in the other routes. Something to hook you in ahead of time, and get you thinking about what could be going on there before you have a chance to find out. There just wasn't enough time for me to invest that much in her character

Because it's the last one.

By that logic every last route in a VN is the canon one.

Yeah. Stupid, isn't it?

>liking HF more than UBW

Explain yourselves

Is Berserker a worse jobber than Gil?

Fate/Stay Night's route split is linear, and every route reveal deeper information than the last.

Every Berserker is a jobber

I like it because it's canon lol.

Shirou vs Gil is better than everything in HF.

Yeah but it's not canon.

no you're retarded; it's the best route even though sakura is shit

Take a good guess.

That's bullshit. Nothing can top off the fistfight between Kirei and Shirou.

Archer and Caster were better than Kotomine and Zouken.

>it's the best route
>even though I despise the biggest focus on the route
HF "fans".

The focus of the route wasn't wormslut though.

>Shirou vs Gil
Shitty, overblown shonen fight of two sword spergs full of dumb plot armor and convenient bending of universe's rules just so the MC could win and be wanked into oblivion as a guy who defeated the 'strongest hero'. It was retarded fight in 2015, in 2010 and in 2004. I sincerely think that you can like this fight only if you use Shero as a self insert for your sorry ass.

Dude, anybody who saw the fight knows that it was a fucking miracle that Shirou won.

It was the right circumstances, the right skillset, the right powers, and Gil being proudly retarded.

If ONE thing changed, Shirou would have died.

Still better than any Shirou/Kotomine bit in both Fate and HF combined.

All this noise about Shirou and Gilgamesh and I'm here replaying the fight between Saber and Lancer from Fate/Zero.

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE MOVIE COMING OUT? I need my gar Shirou breaking shit

It felt very short. Must be because it has few action scenes until the last days

But it makes sense when its supposed to tie everything

UBW fights are better than F/Z fights. Yes, even that one.

>HF will probably be finished in 2025
>Have to wait until 2036 for HA adaptation

At least it will be Zero-tier unlike UBW

That's nice. It's still my favorite.

Shirou vs gil is better. prove me wrong.

This

Is Zouken literally "good luck I'm behind 5 million worms"? Or can he be killed easily except for the kill switch he has on Sakura?

play the game and find out instead of shitposting about it

Or wait for the movie which is faster?

2006, 2010 or 2015?

UBW, every version, is better than HF.

I'm not arguing for HF. My favoite was in Fate/Zero.

Fate/Zero is mostly a prequel to Fate and HF. UBW is better than all 3.

Because you're a biased idiot with his head too far in Rin/Saber's ass to notice HF is the most complete and conclusive route out of the three.
How can you call HF rushed/compressed when Fate and UBW outright skip the most important plot points and characters ?

Because I don't like doormats.

Alright, since following a simple string of comment >> response is too difficult for you, here's my argument (That's not even an argument):
I'm not talking about the series as a whole. I'm talking about one fight that I really enjoy. It's been fun bait-sempai.

Shirou's relationship with Rin and Saber is only good and at its peak in UBW.

>Fate and UBW outright skip the most important plot points and characters

?

>canon route?
Not really.
Here's an example :

Why do people consider Prisma Ilya the canon route?

I can also play your game.

I feel like this route would have been so much better if there was a branching to choose Ilya or Kotomine.
Sakura ruins everything.

Fate :
+introduction to the world
+Shirou and his hero's deal
+nice fights
-no real resolution
-Shirou's probleme is not treated

UBW:
+More detailed explanations on the magus world
+more informations on Archer and Ilya
+cool fights
+Best end for Shirou
-the real problemes are not touched
-Zouken is still free to do how he pleases
-Karya died for nothing

HF:
+Some of the greatest fights
+The best bad ends(Sparks and MoS)
+Ilya's backstory more developed
+Kirei's motives final fight
+The deepest parts of the magus world are explored
-Slow pace for the first half
-pathetic heroine
-Shirou's dream and ideals end up being twisted by his sense of guilt for Sakura
+best end for a twisted Shirou
-Even without Shirou stoping him, Waver would have come some years later to stopZouken(according to one of Nasu's Q&A) i.e the sacrifice was useless
-huge number of collateral damage

Maybe because then every player would choose Ilya over Sakura.

Any sane person would. She's just so much better once you get past her edgy surface.

Rin is Shirou's doormat.
Shirou is Sakura's doormat.
Shirou and Saber competed to be the other's doormat.

>8. Sakura
>17. Ilya
Guess not, huh?

'Heaven's feel'? Do you mean 'Unlimited Cooking Works'?

After reading HF I began to dislike Sakura. I think HF had the potential to be the best rote but the potential was wasted with useless shit. I still liked because of Kirei and Illya.

HF literally has the most things going on per day. It's obvious anyone saying shit like this wasn't paying attention to the route.

>Sakura
>One of the 3 heroines
>not even in the top 5
Kek.

It's a TMverse poll where most Tsukihime heroines didn't even get into the top 10, so that just comes off as you being desperate. There's another poll where she's in 4th place, by the way.

A lot of cooking scenes, 4 sex scenes that are just horrible, Sakura is annoying as fuck. It has more things going on per day but these events are brief(Most of the times) and the rest of the day is just cooking. I might be a little biased 'cause the cooking scenes are so annoying that to me they lasted forever.

You don't have to like a character to like their impact on a story

>cooking scenes
Nice meme. Fate has more of them. Also, the scenes often contain important dialogue and buildup.

>4 sex scenes that are just horrible
That's why you're supposed to read the Realta Nua version.

Sakura is Worm's doormat.

>It's the longest route
Not if you remove the time spent in the kitchen.

>Nice meme. Fate has more of them. Also, the scenes often contain important dialogue and buildup.

I'm not sure about the numbers of cooking scenes, it's been a long time since I played Fate route, but I'm sure the time spent in the kitchen is greater in Heaven's feel. The dialogue and build up could have been done in various other ways.

>That's why you're supposed to read the Realta Nua version.

Yeah, I think I should have read the Realta Nua Version.

user, wormslut is the least popular girl among the 3 heroines, just deal with it and stop being upset.

Pretty clear you're the one who's upset that Sakura is more popular than Ilya and among the 10 most popular TMverse characters, considering how hard you're trying to move the goalposts.

>Realta Nua version
Not even once.

I don't care about Ilya, I'm just saying wormslut is shit.
Stop trying to attack me and start defending your waifu full of STDs and worms instead.

>>Have to wait until 2036 for HA adaptation
Why do people think this will happen? HA isn't canon sequel and it doesn't even come close to anything coherent enough to build from. It was just a fucking fandisk of the cast doing some fan fic tier stupidity and they were all dream versions of those characters. We know nothing of which route or ending it starts out from because it ends as soon as Bazett miraculously recovers from being killed by Kirei

>every player would pick Ilya over Sakura
Sure you don't. Also, if you had read the VN, you'd know Sakura is completely worm-free by the end of HF.

>that one doujin where Rin and Sakura decide to rape Shirou so he doesn't become a lonely hero of justice
>That moment when Sakura revels her inner slut and maches mincemeat of Shirou while coatching Rin
>That moment when Shirou loses to their teasing and cums inside both of them

The only way that could of been better is if Tokiomi got to watch his daughters becomes cum sluts to a shitty no talent magus. Seriously, fuck that guy

Mhn?

I thought three stories were all canon, depending on the choices made by the reader.

There were some things that were fourth wall breaking like the Afro Taiga stuff, but for the most part the characters are acting in character and we got nice stuff, seeing how they'd act if the cast didn't have a war hanging over their heads.

What the real shame was is that we know Sakura is training with Dilo in this continuity like in HF True, but we never got to see that training, we only know that through his tutelage she made a mystic code for herself that you see in a lot of official work (that striped arm wrapping that looks like an archer's glove) spoken about in Hollow Material as a "Battle Dress".

It's a shame since Sakura had a good bit of nice stuff in Hollow, running her club so well it surprises Shirou, and so dedicated she called off a date with Shirou to take care of her kouhai.

Hollow has lots of great stuff like that.

they are all canon due to kaleidoscope, but I don't know if that holds up now due to Grand Order

It sure felt the longest since it sucks so much.

I don't know know why some think that the "least popular of the three heroines of Fate" is an insult with how popular Fate is, and how high she ranks amongst all TM characters.

It's like a random guy trying to make fun of someone for being 5th richest person in the world, when that is richer than he'll likely ever be.

Fate admitted immediately the existence of alternative realities, so all the stories are real , just in different universes.

There was really. Quite a lot of it. I'd like more, but that is me speaking as a fan, not objectively speaking from a literary perspective.

Every interaction with Rin she had should have had you ask those questions. I mean, Rin literally stood solemnly outside the Matou household when you catch her in UBW and asked Shirou "is an adopted child happy being adopted"? If that bluntness didn't fire some questions in your head, nothing really would. How the two act so different around each other, there were numerous things that really should have brought up some questions.

It just seems more like people try to find reasons to dislike her, and ignore literally every positive aspect, charming bits, or good moment she has. Like they have blinding goggles. When you get past the doubletalk people go on about HF and Sakura's character, it ends up as just bias. Like that one character who is somehow "hated" in a fandom despite being quite loved in reality.

The worst part of it is, with some people, you aren't sure if it's bait or if they were actually this blind.

Honestly, even people who read the route have trouble understanding it for some reason.

Zouken uses not just worms, but bugs, as familiars. He uses them to also change bodies by eating people and obtains nourishment by doing so.

Sakura is an experiment of his, where. The only rape is on Shinji's part, it's human experimentation with Zouken, where she had her magical nature changed and made a host for his familiars, where he used the cursed shard from Irisviel in the last war to make her into his own version of the lesser grail, thus why she is compatible with Avenger, both mentally and physically, due to having a cursed shard in her for a decade.

Zouken can usually kill her and eat her brain with a thought, thus why she is hesitant to defy him, coupled with the abuse and the fact she has proof of how fast Zouken can kill someone when Kariya's body was devoured by them (which fuck you Urobuchi, you ruined the anime with making Sakura's last scene with Kariya completely different).

But anyway, Zouken moves his soul, his consciousness, through every familiar and bug he has, Ilya explains how magi make false immortality by doing this, but their soul rots.

So yes, Zouken is "immortal" until you destroy all his familiars. So yes, he has been using Sakura as a shield and possible new body for years. Also nourishment since she normally produces a lot of magical energy, but his familiars take it all.

And now it's all explained.

Dumb wormposters.

Sakura is not a wormslut, she is a cute girl!

> fuck you Urobuchi, you ruined the anime with making Sakura's last scene with Kariya completely different
I agree, but Urobuchi is the LN writer. Aoki Ei is the one to blame, since he's the director of the Fate/Zero anime.

Somebody actually divided up all the time spent in each route, and HF had very little kitchen time compared to other routes.

I love Ilya!
youtube.com/watch?v=5QsxLRrnnmA

What are her cup size?

Don't know what you were trying to prove posting that pic, but it's likely not having the effect you think it will.

Will they be able to adapt HF successfully in 3 movies? I mean those movies will have to be 4 hours long each, right?

Well its not really Sakura being a cum slut, it's just her taking the lead, but she did that in the VN too. Remember, that Shirou got caught up in her pace as she turned him out.

As for Tokiomi, his dream was to have a harem, so he'd be slightly hypocritical to criticize his daughters. And let's be frank, he kind of has no leg room to talk about Sakura's partner, since he all but cut ties to her when she was four.

Though it does make me wonder how she'd react if he was alive to make a fuss about it. Probably would go full cold and tell him to fuck off.

Fate is the most boring because who gives a shit about Saber, but Illya survives in it so props for that

UBW is the best because, well, UBW, plus Lancer being the ultimate bro and best girl winning. but Kirei getting shafted early is a hard blow.

HF is all over the place for me. I absolutely love the Great Holy Grail and the entire concept of Avenger, plus the awesome Kirei vs Shirou with Kirei's entire motivation revealed, but I could never care much for the cumslut (who got completely overshadowed by her sister and her sorcery dagger) and both Lancer and Gilgamesh getting shafted early was criminal.

Do you think people who prefer UBW or HF are mostly influenced by the morality of Shirou's decisions?
To me, UBW was just the standard "I'm going to save everyone!" ambition, which is fine and all, but I thought the, "I'm going to save my loved ones, no matter what" in HF was much more interesting.

This. It didn't feel compressed and rushed at all.

While I recognize that Shirou's unrealistic ideal winning in UBW is retarded, I can't help but appreciate the act of seeing your bad end from following that route and still stay on it, literally dfeating yourself in the process. The morality of UBW Shirou is secondary to the mental battle, imo.

Meanwhile in HF, while I appreciate that the choice he has to make a realistic choice, it never sat well with me that he allowed all that innocent blood to be shed for the sake of his waifu just goes to show that my autistic ass that's never fallen in love would find the mercy killing more reasonable, even if the plot doesn't allow for it.. I couldn't care less for the decision regarding Sakura's life, but what really got me was Shirou sacrificing his memories and going over the fear of Archer's arm to keep projecting, my priorities may be really fucked up but the scene of Kiritsugu's memory vanishing hit me ten times harder than al the Sakura tears combined.

It kinda saddens me that Fate is the only route that actually goes over the other orphans under the church and Shirou making peace with them, that was also a very powerful moment for me at least. I wonder if by the end of UBW/HF their suffering continues unnoticed.

Because it was 3 movies?

>Why did Heaven's Feel feel compressed and rushed compared to the other routes?

Because it didn't feel like a chore to read unlike HA

As much as I liked UBW, I still think it was the wrong choice to adapt it as a series instead of HF. If people like OP thought the route itself was too compressed and rushed, then how the hell would even three movies be enough time to adapt it properly? When they adapted UBW they needed to add a whole bunch of stuff to justify the runtime. Not only that, but I imagine a lot of people watching were animeonlys that watched Zero and nothing else. As a sequel to Zero, UBW is a rather unfitting choice:

>Sakura, Zouken and Angry Manjew are never given any sort of closure despite factoring heavily into Zero
>Ilya and Shiro's relationship is never touched upon, Ilya is nothing but a bit player that gets shanked in UBW
>Kirei doesn't really get to do a whole lot in UBW despite being the primary antagonist of Zero

I guess they just didn't want to adapt a route where all the favorites like Seibah and Gil get shafted super early. I just cant imagine what it must have been like watching Zero and then getting hype for the "sequel" and it touching on nothing that the previous animu did. Going from Kiritsugu to a generic highschool with everyman MC, tsundere popular girl and asshole friend must have given them some serious whiplash.

Because it has the most lolis.