ROY MOORE WILL WIN

Give Based Roy Moore your energy Sup Forums! He will back Trump on the Senate floor and he hates extra-judicial rights for trannies! What's not to love!

Moore Will Win
>Moore Will Win
Moore Will Win
>Moore Will Win
Moore Will Win
>Moore Will Win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

L A N D S L I D E

you fuckers are such fucking hypocrites. Literally supporting a child diddler because he is a republican. Fucking pathetic. You have no backbone. Bunch of sheep for your corporate masters. BAHHH BAHHHHHHHHHHH

>forged proof

muh dick

Good call user Roy Moore will win. Praise kek

They just want to annoy everyone like pedophiles in prison.

YOU THINK YOUR HOT SHIT DONTCHA

even if it were true, which it isn't, they fucked it up for themselves by forging 'proof'. No one believes them anymore.

Chekd

thank you nether wizard. yes, the frog has reared his head again. quads earlier. he's been sleepy lately because we're winning so much. but yeah. moore fucking wins. it's just a cakewalk now. like... literally a sidewalk made out of cake

kek's will be done

i think hes guilty but i get turned on when libshits get btfo

Digits for Roy

fuck off shill.

ALABAMA DEMOCRATS OFFERING FREE RIDES TO POLLING STATIONS: Give em call here: (800) 484-0217 You know what to do. Let's send these Democrat taxis out to the middle of bumfuck nowhere to pick up nonexistent Doug Jones voters.

>Go to fakenamegenerator.com
>Click on advanced options
>Click switch to region
>Click on Alabama
Now you have a fake identity with a real Alabama address.

Also google what county the address is located in because they are going to ask that.

we've had then already. nobody worry. just keep visualizing frogs

How is that not true, if this place doesn't expose those motives I don't know what will.

Shariablue

Checked!

All you shits had/have is a forged document, admitted to be forged by the accuser. Crying wolf over and over is sure to damage your trustworthiness.

in this nigga mouth is doug jones

I think Kek is phoning this one in because Moore was going to win by a landslide anyway. We're just so used to being on guard that we don't realize what's happening in real America. We have meme PTSD

RIDE SASSY RIDE! Moore Wins and is appointed attorney general and squashes Mueller’s bullshit. You heard it here first folks

this

Roy is a good boy

Trump will win in 2024

he's here

"if someone is bad, never forgive them." -DJT

If he is such bad guy why did they have to FORGE THE PROOF

holy fucking shit it's better than anyone could imagine

MOORE DIGITS FOR MOORE!

I'm not sure what documents you're referring to but this country is full of wolves.

HEYYY SASSY! YAAAA!

let's go

not an argument. Be gone, share blue

Moore will win just because Trump wants him to. It's as simple as that. Kek has resolved his magic into President Trump. I think now it's time for faith instead of rolling digits. Now we just get 8...
12 years of results. The God Emperor did it. With us.

infinite years of results

can we get an 8?

digits 4 moore

Forgot to change my name from the trolling the democrat ridesharing thread i made

>doobs
evidently.

Gimme MOORE

He will win. I have foreseen it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE

If anything

God bless dutch digits.

>fakenamegenerator.com
>has "hobbit"
>doesnt have irish

what the actual fuck

behold e'en this 314 with my reference to infinity. a circle is the true symbol of infinity. our God has become more subtle. like a man grasping a young girl's breast in Alabama during the 70s, subtle. and all is well.

You're not sure of a lot are you?

Go to the moon.

Praised!

maybe your documents are there

Give Roy Moore all of your power Sup Forums

Reach for the stars!

Do they have politics in your country?

Roy Moore Will win

I want actual proof. Which you will never be able to produce because you are a fucking liar. Even if it did happen no one will believe you because lol democrats.

>Moore will win.

>Trump will win another term.

>Liberals will continue to cry.

>Get fucked.

yes. we just have less shills and we don't have any shareblue. we can start our own political party if we want.

Ok.

he won't win sorry guys :(

Then why are you so concerned with ours?

Give me digits of eternal kike butthurt

Moore will win and Trump will bring us Christmas cheer with the arrest of Hillary

because it pisses you off.

Trump's will. Election monitors are going there now. This was a landslide in the bag regardless of that fake titty grabbing shit. The election monitors are going to catch democrats trying to rig bullshit in order to steal the election to correlate a produced fake result with fake accusations. How deep state and decentralized puppeteering by stupid hardons who think they can run the world works in general. But instead it's going to be massively the opposite because Moore wins and the dem team in the state is caught with their hand in the kitty when the ballot is drawn after trying to win by saying Roy Moore had his hand on a high school girl's pussy 50 years before the election.

Moore gets elected to the Senate then takes over Ginsburg's spot on the Supreme Court.

Best response

roy moore is going to win because of the russians kek i promise..

NONE of the votes are going to matter, it is already decided. Roy moore will win. This is just going to show you how rigged this shit really is.

must you shits always piss on our parades? No fun allowed huh.

I'll enjoy watching you fags shit the bed

go away netherland fag go worry about prostitution or some shit

Does that come from a happy place?

don't you have some tweets to draft in advance to you losers losing once more?

remember, suicide is never the solution

you're in my happy place right now.

HOLY FUCK!!!! SCREEN CAP THIS POST

My friend who lives in Alabama went to 6 polling stations tonight. BLACKS FUCKING EVERYWHERE, QUEUES AROUND THE BLOCK.

Look at Twatter, LOADS OF REPORTS OF DEMS BUSING PEOPLE IN

It's being fucking stolen lads, the dems are going full out to make 100% sure they get this seat.

GOD HELP US THE DEMS ARE GONNA HAVE THE SENATE SEWN UP

Are you lying to yourself or me?

CHECKED

there aren't enough blacks in Alabama alone to swing the vote to 50%. But do keep concern shilling though. And trust me i'll cap it, and i'll shove it up your ass when you lose

i suggest you visit your english class every now and then paco

That would be yourself then.

how will i ever recover?

Earleir today your post read, until anons pointed out your fucking flag, then you abandoned thread and started spamming this shit in other threads
>HOLY FUCK!!!! SCREEN CAP THIS POST
>I just went to 6 polling stations tonight

We'll make sure there's a rope made of kangaroo hair specially for you

Time?

I'm giving you lads my energy today. I'll stay up some more hours and piss off some libs and shills.

MAGA

>We'll make sure there's a rope made of kangaroo hair specially for you

top kek

Checked!

The salt mine from the left will be glorious

SENATOR ROY MOORE

Reuters early exit polling shows that Roy Moore has a blow-out lead over Democrat Doug Jones, 67 percent to 34.6

Incoming.

link?

>Hebephile bible-thumping evangelical hardcore christcuck that panders to dumb rural conservative bible belt rednecks
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""based"""""""""""""""""""""""

This is what Sup Forums has become. So fucking contrarian that you literally support a guy that would spit in your face. Can''t get more cucked than you've become.

Roy Moore for pissed off liberals!

Oh, yes it's going to happen. Still trying the pols bs kek.

How long until we know the results, burgers?

as it is written so shall it be.

BASED HONORABLE JUDGE MOORE TAKE MY ENERGY......... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

checked
>youaregay

it is already over, Dems won bigly

Will give my energy to this cause. Would be funny to see reacts tomorrow

20 minutes!