WTF is Trump doing? Is he trying to bankrupt America?

$139 BILLION BUDGET DEFICIT IN ONE MONTH!!!

U.S. government posts $139 billion deficit in November
reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-budget/u-s-government-posts-139-billion-deficit-in-november-idUSKBN1E62MR

Other urls found in this thread:

business.financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/newsalert-ottawa-says-federal-deficit-for-2016-17-was-17-8-billion
youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's gonna end the FED you faggot.

>canadian

DIDN4T YOU HEAR ABOUT THE TWO HURRICANES OR PUERTO RICO???

FAG

I don't see how America can possibly afford Trump's out of control spending

At least he doesn't have to pay as much tax anymore, lol.

You apparently don't see shit

I know it's hard to understand, filthy leaf, but the master is in control. Don't worry your empty head over our President. You stick to pleasing all those faggots.

The hurricanes were months ago

Why do Republicans always create excuses for their inability to handle money?

To be fair, that'll seem like a bargain when the new budget's 1.4 trillion starts to kick in.
Bullshit - Republicans are normally great with money but Trump and his cronies aren't Republicans. And the ones in the government who aren't his cronies are still so afraid of dealing with life off the government's gravy train that they'll endorse anything he says.

Republicans have never been good with money.

That $1.4T over 10 years IS ON TOP OF current budget deficits which are already $700B per year

Can't wait to see his new plan fuck everything up. This board will still cry that it doesn't exist, or it's just that darn Democrat legacy.

Then Obama 2.0 will come in and we will see some real ugly shit.

Honestly I don't see how America can survive the next Republican Recession when Trump crashes the economy. Americans better pray that the GOP TAX SCAM doesn't go thru because it pretty much guarantees the next Great Depression

Talk shit after he gets his budget approved.

Can't believe I voted for this lying billionaire. How foolish was I to believe he would fight for the little guy instead of lining his rich buddies wallets?

>leaf
mfw

Wow leaf, he isn’t going to bankrupt your government, cuckdeau is doing his best to bankrupt yours by giving free money to faggots like yourself

Shhhh lemme tell you a little secret. Promise to not tell China ok??

>we print the fucking money. Not kidding we create it from thin air and then buy planes, roads, bombs, guns, space shit, stadiums. It is fucking awesome!

Trudeau is running a tiny budget deficit, like $17B or 0.7% of GDP.

Trump is running a $130B budget deficit in 1 month.

NewsAlert: Ottawa says federal deficit for 2016-17 was $17.8 billion
business.financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/newsalert-ottawa-says-federal-deficit-for-2016-17-was-17-8-billion

America pays like $300 billion in interest annually. That is going to explode.

>Leaf doesn't know Congress controls all money issues
>Still blames Trump

Shhhh. Let me tell you another secret. Promise you won't tell China k?

>we print more money to pay the interest. We have done this for decades and yet the dollar is still the favored currency on this planet. And it is just paper! Well cotton really, but you get the idea. We just fucking make it appear. Then we have the highest standard of living on earth while the rest of the world sucks our dick. Crazy huh?

was this after his budget got approved?

Deficits literally do not matter.

It's a recession we should be spending money and cutting taxes. You only raise taxes and cut spending once the economy has recovered.

lol just a few months ago u retards were claiming that trump reduced the national debt

hell trump said it himself

u retards can't keep your autism straight LOL

So, much less than Obama?

No.

More than Obama

LMFAO

No he's not. You don't even know what the fed is.

It's not a recession.

LOL no he's not

>pays like $300 billion in interest annually

digits in a computer, all it shows is that people are buying T bonds because America (still) controls the international oil trade. I can't imagine anything more meaningless to the average citizen.

It's been a recession for the common man for the last 10 years.

Get fucked Obama Leaf

This fuckboy has literally zero investments and wants to talk about economic policy.

This is why you Republicans can't be trusted with money. You think deficits don't matter.

It hasn't been a recession. Recessions only occur when Republicans crash the economy like in 2008. Don't worry Trump will guarantee the next recession.

>It's a recession
What the fuck are you talking about?

No it hasn't dumbass. We have been out of the recession since 2011. The "common man" has been fucked since the mid 90's, has literally nothing to do with the credit cycle.

What a fucking retard you are. Stop posting.

>those massive upswings whenever there's a republican controlled congress

Republicans called it the Obama economy.

Reminder: he's literally insane:
youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4