Finnish government will cut -4,65% from neetbux beginning January 2018. FML

Finnish government will cut -4,65% from neetbux beginning January 2018. FML

How many of you guys are NEET youth? It seems too common from Sup Forums but maybe that's just a bad sample.

Good.

NEET fuckers need to get their shit together.

This picture is so offensive, I literally want to literally kill myself.

My pay rate hasn't changed since 2013. cost of living has increased 30%.

Good for you, it's however a bit strange, because as long as you don't let the neet buck grow with inflation, then you would de-facto decrease it with around 2% a year.

I know legit one NEET out of like 15 friends, hes italian.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I now get 1180€ a month, soon it'll be 30€ or something less. I might have to go to the welfare office to get the missing 30€ and that will be extra paperwork.

>going through all that for measly 30€

you have too much free time

refugee tax or to repay the jewish bankers?

Its too easy to get gibs in Finland. I've been living abroad most my life, but the military would pay my housing in a private apartment if I came there to do military service. I used to know a 18 old girl who was on disability allowance for 'depression' but was partying with my sister on weekdays until early morning. I got absurd amounts of student aid when I was studying. Its ok for a lot of honest peeps, but contrarily seems to be abused by a subsection of the population to an absurd degree.

>Italian
>NEET in Sweden
he got citizenship or..?

How the fuck do you get over a 1000 euros a month!?!?

Your name is Achmed right?

it's a matter of principle

unemployment benefits, 1475€ before tax

classic

I get too. 630 rent + 485

>1475€ before tax

I'm gonna get fired tomorrow.

Whatta hell happened to her face?

time did

She get old. Wittu women aging badly.

She is not that old tho, she is 46 according to wikipedia

Women aging is depressing. I found younger images of my girlfriend and she looked so hot. I now understand why men break up and marry a younger wife.

Yes, he lives at home. Dont think he even finished secondary school (Could not go to highschool therefore) and he has no work experince so hes pretty fucked.

she had her tits removed for breast cancer

wew

At what age does secondary school end? This guy sounds like a grade A loser.

she’s kind of cute desu

How old is she, buddy?

Oh, cancer, eh? That cant be good for your face

15-16, depending on when you are born.
I mean hes a nice guy but useless for the country's wealth yeah.

Ylilauta on suicide watch, global gondola and spurdo shortage inbound.

Nah, other will keep paying reparations in form of welfare.

35. Found pictures of her when she was 18-25. Now I feel robbed and just feel like ending things. It feels like I bought a personal diary, but once at home discovered it was made from recycled toilet paper nomsayin.

How long does high school last? We start college at 17-18 usually.

I mean, here high school starts at like 14 give or take. So not going to high school is like dropping out of life just as puberty is starting to really kick in.

It cant be that bad, pal. I’m sure she is a nice girl and loves you very much

Usually last for 3 years, when i graduated most where 18-19. Immigrants where around 20-21 :^)

Wow, you guys actually keep students from graduating if they don't meet the requirements? That used to be a little more common here until the "no child left behind" policy and then we started having a frightening rate of people (usually dark ones) who made it out of high school without even being able to read properly.

NOT MY AUTISM BUX

REEEEE!

Sounds like you're a shitty employee

Well yes kinda. If you fail math, english or "Swedish" (Idc to look up the right term) you get to take the courses you failed for another year.

Yeah you're right