Live Alabama Election Results

nytimes.com/elections/results/alabama-senate-special-election-roy-moore-doug-jones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBj52RbFYR8
youtube.com/watch?v=a93kBf4hDF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who win

what does this show exactly?

seems to indicate many more democrats voted

forgot image

When it's over, will I stop hearing about sexual assaults that didn't happen?

Thats what they want you to think. *spoon clank*

Can't believe we're losing. If Alabama turns blue the whole Country is going to be blue in the midterms.

No. It's her word over yours

Lmao you dumbasses should've went with the safe pick. Instead you chose the kiddie diddler racist.

And he's still going to win lmao

When will we see first results?
Giving Roy Moore all my energy from snowy Scotland.

I agree. Can you believe these republicants? Drumpf is soon finished. Dems will impeach in 2018.

LIBS ON SUICIDE WATCH

THIS IS NOT NORMAL

Prediction: The number of blacks (particularly black men) that vote for the Republican Candidate will INCREASE in this election, giving Moore the win.
Call me a "Civ Cuck" all you want, but this is just a prediction. Plus the salt would be hilarious.
>Video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=EBj52RbFYR8

Which county is likely to back Jones more? Lee or Tuscaloosa?

WAR EAGLE FUCK BAMA

Get the memes ready

Whichever one has more niggers

Better link. Didn't realize this one was so shit
youtube.com/watch?v=a93kBf4hDF0

DO IT MOORE!

Women are liars.

The guys basically untouchable at this point, and the fact that the media is still running "MUH tossup" doesn't bode well for a democratic victory in a red state

Phenix city reporting in. Before the 2016 election my family except me, voted democrat. That all changed with trump and my family all voted republican this time too.

Former Trump voter here, not gonna lie, it's fun watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we cannot let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

lmao