China : Starting make anime for their propaganda

China : Starting make anime for their propaganda
"We will make JAP be the enemy in our anime lol"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=je1a_7ItZ_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan#History
youtube.com/watch?v=qSS572GZq2A
google.com/search?num=100&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS727US727&q=fukushima pearl harbor revenge&oq=fukushima pearl harbor revenge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_San_Francisco#Soviet_Union.27s_opposition_to_the_Treaty
youtu.be/f8dSNwF8Pjo?t=142
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hitlerstache
japanazis huh

Chinese are subhumans.

>start making anime
>make it about cute girls doing communistic and authoratarian things
>sway an entire generation to your side.
Why is China wasting this opportunity?

>muh Hitler
Fucking japs couldn't finish the job of purging chinks from the planet.

This, Nanking was justified. Its like fumigating your house.

>China
>anime
Actual chinese cartoons are not anime, retards. Find another board or site, I don't care where as long as it's not the Japanese cartoon/comic board.

How come nips don't care about the chinks and portray them as neutral in their animes (Code geass for example) but the chinks vehemently portray them as evil nazees?

Chinese just sounds so terrible, it is the only thing keeping me from watching Chinese cartoons.

Nanking happened

Make no mistake, just because it isn't present in their media does not mean that nips do not hate chinks with every fiber of their beings. Get one drunk enough and they're never stop yammering on about their hatred for chinks.

Maybe it has something to do with WW2 and all the killing and raping and barely even acknowledging that it happened or something like that.

Are you guys retarded that's a stereotypical Japstache from WW2.

youtube.com/watch?v=je1a_7ItZ_I

In the 80's the chinks got shit on hard in anime such as Ranma 1/2. But of course political correctness and libtard thinking got into the minds of modern Nips so they're a bunch of prunces.

Why is everything the chinks make are propaganda?

Communism. It's the only thing that actually prevents everyone in chingchongland from laying down and dying on the spot because their lives are so meaningless.

Because the Japs refuse to acknowledge that anything happened at all because the Empire was full of good boys who just wanted to free Asia, whereas the Chinese government was formed amidst and often defined by crimes so horrible that people who try to write about them unironically kill themselves out of despair. I dunno about you, user, but when it comes down to things like roasting babies or using peasants as biological warfare lab-rats, I'd think that it would be natural for the victims to never get over it and the perps to 100% deny it.

The 1930s and 1940s were fucked.

>libtard thinking got into the minds of modern Nips so they're a bunch of prunces.

This would not be popular if Nips were prunces. Hell japan is one of the most conservative countries on the planet.

America: Starting make movies for their propaganda
"We will make RUSKI be the enemy in our movie lol"

Everyone does this.

>he fell for the Japanese war crimes meme

>another political thread
Bring out the crossboarders.

Japan is still more conservative than the rest of the western world.

>Maybe it has something to do with WW2 and all the killing and raping and barely even acknowledging that it happened or something like that.
>Because the Japs refuse to acknowledge that anything happened at all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan#History

>china
Sup Forums is only japan, chinese stuff goes to Sup Forums

Is that a Bloodivores spin-off?

Because one thing that the communist government really likes to keep in check is "public morality" which means pretty much whatever they want, so content creators have to self-censor to the point of making everything inane.
>But they import western media all the time!
The communist party doesn't need to control all media, just what their own people produce. They can always use western media as a scapegoat if anything goes wrong. Also Hollywood is already self-censoring its film scripts to not offend the commies because the commies only allow so many western film releases to be shown in theaters each year, and the studios each want theirs to be selected.

Sup Forums here, what's going on?

You mean the entire western world, right? Unless you're including Japan in that.

how do japanese poltards see the atomic bombings anyway? i remember an article that mentioned that japanese people were expecting obama to apologize for the nukes.

Its a very Japanese thing to be polite in public, but shittalk in private.

Dunno about the nukes but netouyo think that Japan seriously didn't do anything wrong, as in, never committed any war crimes.

Their government controls the media heavily. Best way to get your shit to air and have support is to suck the government's cock

even pearl harbor?

Because then they wouldnt have anyone to animate the anime.

>b-but the koreans could do it
kek

Nips have this thing about being absurdly polite in public and shittalking behind people's back

Mahouka fucks with the chinks a lot, think some chink made a protest against it because it portrays the chinks as evil and with a shit military that Japanese Jesus nuked.

Why do people always pick the least offensive of the Japanese war crimes to get upset about?

>waahh you aren't supposed to launch a surprise attack, you can't DO that
>It's against the RULES

>103 civilian casualties
Who gives a shit

The Japanese are completely un-apologetic about the genocide they commited on the chinese and their war crimes against other asian countries as well

youtube.com/watch?v=qSS572GZq2A

Are we seriously doing this again or are you quietly going to close the thread like you should?

Fuck that.

That's a fucking myth.

Tokyo University is the sister school to Carnegie Melon and I lived there for 2 years doing postgrad research. Literally the first thing the undergrads said to me when I said "Hello, my name is Chris" was "Chris Farrey!" because I weighed 280 pounds at the time and had blonde hair.

I've never wanted to murder Japs more in my life.

>yfw

because it went against the protocols of war. it's not like that was the only thing. they also carved up pows and ate their liver as sashimi.

Maybe you shouldn't have been fat then.

>20 years since he died
>still relevant when making fun for fat people

Asia has this weird concept during times of war that you can just do whatever to the other countries civilians. Kill every war prisoner, burn their towns, rape people, its all fair game. I guess it comes from the ghengis khan days. Its why china as a whole hates japan so much. They really dont see pearl harbor as something to apologize for. Likewise, they dont exect us to apologize for nuking them.

then why are they so obstinate about the kurils?

Never forget Nanking

>because it went against the protocols of war.
It didn't, it went against some arbitrary rules someone else made up.

Do you think Revolutionaries should have stopped targeting officers because it "went against the protocols of war"?

As far as actual acts of war go, in my opinion anything goes. You should treat POWs properly though, and you shouldn't kill civilians. Both of those are non-combatants, launching a surprise attack against a military base is perfectly fine.

It's not a myth, fat fucks are one of the few things nips are happy to openly shittalk. It's because they don't want you to be a disgusting blob of human waste. You should be more grateful for their concern.

>Not triggered about Great Leap Forward
>Not triggered about Cultural revolution
>muh Nanking

Chicom never change.

Are the chinks really like that irl? Like in Mahouka.

It's the only one that happened to America, the highly telegraphed attack on a naval base far from actual American territory filled with cannons and ships. How could they POSSIBLY have defended themselves?

Man the nips invaded my country but no one is butthurt about them here. The chinks need to chill out.

Are you Austrailian?

Apparently Aussies got so mad at Japan that they went on a raping spree during the occupation.

Nanking anime fucking when?

Nope. I'm malaysian.

>believing the lies of subhuman chinese commie scum

Nips don't portray other nations negatively because they're too busy portraying themselves overwhelmingly positively.

Because land is a big deal to japs because they have so little of it. Also fishing.

google.com/search?num=100&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS727US727&q=fukushima pearl harbor revenge&oq=fukushima pearl harbor revenge

Have you tried not being a fatass?

yeah, but russians won it during world war 2 so by the logic of the guy i quoted, there shouldn't be any complaints.

Not sure about evil but I guess they're military could probably btfo a Japan without support from the US.

Chinese are the Jews of the Asian people or just the Oriental Asians. They were subjugated by the Axis powers in WW2 and somehow become a leading nation post-war just like how the Jews controls USA today

Japs are literally evil, if you've ever met one you'd agree.

Japan never actually invaded Australia.

Yeah, Japanese people fucking hated everything Chinese during the 80s.

>China could wreck a country that has been banned from having a real military since the forties

Really stimulates the old brain case

Type 10 is my waifu, I want to see her defend her country from slightly squintier eyed invaders.

Why do actual discussions seemingly only happen in these kinds of threads? Everything else is just banal waifuposting.

Because that way at least art is a useful endeavor. Not a stupid circlejerk like the anime industry.

Can't relate anything cute to China. China is dirty and evil.

I'm actually Japanese and accept it
It's not surprising for me.Thing like this is a part of their daily life.

At least the japs have chink protagonists.

I lived in China for three years. I can confirm that it is every bit of a shithole as people expect it to be, and the Chinese people are even worse than you imagine them.

Because you're browsing an anime board and expecting politics.

>Chris Farrey
I don't get it

see

fuck off

That guy was just making a blanket statement without any proof to back it up. Most of the complaints stem from the peace treaty that granted the islands to Russia not being signed by The Soviets in the first place:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_San_Francisco#Soviet_Union.27s_opposition_to_the_Treaty

>tfw chinks actually say aiya in real life
I thought it was just something Ranma made up.

they agreed to it later on so it's a moot point.

>political correctness and libtard thinking got into the minds of modern Nips so they're a bunch of prunces

I don't think that's true. Western liberalism and political correctness have no place in Japanese society.

And Japan's bullshit isn't any better.

I just got done with GATE and the nationalism there is downright disgusting.

I thought the show was making fun of the Japanese military, at least when I read the part where they beat America.

> you can just do whatever to the other countries civilians

Civilians, not land. Especially not land that they had been yelling about with russia, a enemy nation, for a hundred years. In addition, russia had zero imoact on japan during the reconstruction period, which made japan more pissed.

>patriotism is disgusting

coa ni maw

>I thought the show was making fun of
Haha, that may be so with the anime, but the source material is even more (seriously) nationalist/propagandist and the author is a diehard right-winger.

This as well.

i c wat you did thar

>caring so much about an arbitrary piece of land and its people

why is russia obliged to help out their enemy? japan also took the entire kuril chain at one point, along with sakhalin and manchuria. so it's not like they respected your land thing.

>not caring about your land and its people

Chinks are cucks. They hate Japs but they get off to Jap entertainment.
youtu.be/f8dSNwF8Pjo?t=142

>How come nips don't care about the chinks and portray them as neutral in their animes

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is this a joke? Pic related one of the most popular series in recent years, shits on chinese every chance it has

>list of war apologies
>"we feel sorry for what happened to you"
>not "we apologize for insane evil shit we did and human experimentation on civilians and POWs"

fuck off weeb.