Its Over

Alabama user here, TBQHWY It's not looking too good for our guy. I was going to vote as soon as I got off work but it looks like it won't really do any good. I'm just gonna stay in tonight. Don't waste your time guys, save your energy for the next fight, it's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBj52RbFYR8
nytimes.com/elections/results/senate-special-election-primary-runoff-alabama
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/12/alabama-senate-election-too-early-to-project-winner-as-polls-close-in-race-between-roy-moore-and-doug-jones.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So sleepy

Shut up, Satan.

Fuck off you shilly nigger. Moore has a noose for you

MASSIVE TURN OUT AMONG BLACKS AND QUEERS IN BLACK BELT IT'S OVER

>moore wins
>wow who cares wow conservatives so scared they're now celebrating winning alabama

>moore loses
>moore loses

We're in a lose/lose situation here lads.

I'm not even joking. The amount of anti Moore SHILLING going on 4 Chan right now is fucking bizarre. Are you guys part of a team? Is there money involved? Wtf?

That's not why they'd be celebrating you dumb fuck. His vote will be crucial in the Senate.

voting is for idiots
but this time make an exception

Chek’d
Satan trips
It’s ogre

hey look its this thread for the 4th time in a hour.

How is that not "brandishing"?

We get hit all the time by paid shills. Moore is just the topic of the week. They'll be pushing trump's accusers next.

Lemme guess, you saw a bunch of buses at multiple polls?

Literally kys you faggot

>shills get paid for such low quality bait
Sage

>lose/lose situation
for you

hes not displaying it in a threatening manner.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBj52RbFYR8

Fuck off shill I bet you don't even live there Alabama is never going blue.
And Roy Moore is leading in the polls.

You will burn in hell shariablue.

>implying he's a shill
>implying he isn't trying to motivate dumb niggers like you to go and vote

I don't get how you guys fall for this stupid shit every time. It's not a shill posting low quality bait, it's a Sup Forumsposter motivating the dumb honorary niggers of the right wing.

>Hey guys, it's me! The enemy! Gawsh I'm just so bad at arguing and disguising myself.! I want my team to win so bad, but I just can't outwit you smarties!

You are a fucking shill.

Go out their and vote.

Kill yourself

Moore beat the GOP establishment and took on a 2 month MSM psyOP This is a big deal for the night of the long knives for Cucks

CNN claims "too early to call", anyone else with any other sources have anything different to report?

>concern shill
all traitors and/or shitposters die first

nytimes.com/elections/results/senate-special-election-primary-runoff-alabama

its over he won

The Fox News Voter Analysis, a new polling technique Fox News is testing to improve coverage, indicates 51 percent of voters on Tuesday think the accusations against Moore are true while 43 percent don’t believe them.

But the data also indicate the voters say party control is more important to their vote than the allegations against Moore.

The analysis shows that 59 percent of voters think Jones has strong moral character, while 57 percent say Moore doesn’t.

59%+57%=WTF

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/12/alabama-senate-election-too-early-to-project-winner-as-polls-close-in-race-between-roy-moore-and-doug-jones.html

>search through google for results
>nothing but media outlets telling me what to think
They really are trying to drive everyone insane.

DIE SATAN!

L A N D S L I D E

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

landslide

>my side never has shills
you guys are right about constantly being hit by shills, but you're pretty dumb if y ou don't realise they're pushing both sides for the express purpose of creating a paralysing shitstorm.

>counting only 9 counties so far
>muh landslide

hahhaha hope you get your brains splattered on your walls while a nigger tries to rob you fkn kike

KEK Wills it I guess. I'm just gonna go to bed now. We all should just try to get some sleep after tonights defeat.

Roy's our boy

It's extremely unlikely someone's going to win by more than 10 points. That's just 1% of precincts reporting in, idiot.

le 56% meme is real

This is fine