Who the fuck cares about some local alabama politician in US...

who the fuck cares about some local alabama politician in US? can gookmoot make a /USpol/ for their globally irrelevant circlejerk?

Considering Sup Forums is an american-based site, you're free to fucking leave.

Important seat in the senate ensures Dems continue getting cucked, my Finngolian friend.

Just filter it, I don't care about American politics either and it works very well

it's a pretty important seat because he would be 99% guaranteed to vote favorably for most everything trump puts out. at this point it's more symbolic though

Oh wow, kind of like how your countrymen flooded the entire fucking catalog with independence day posts barely even a week ago? Why don't you go to your Finnish political forums instead

Mexibro for the win.

This.
Same with trump and his kike daughter shilling.
Nobody outside of US fucking cares about their mutt politics

Senator != local politician

Enough people care to post about it often enough that it upsets you fags

>RAWWWREEE ME NO LIKE US POLTAKS U SIRKL JURKS DURRRR ARRRGHHHHHH

Most politics are globally irrelevant.

i agree with the Fin

.... He typed furiously, silently wishing an American Black Cock was trusting inside his boypussi at that very moment.

>muh majority is always right
Why dont you take black cock up your ass then like most of your citizens, john?

Libtards care. Without this seat impeaching Trump is impossible.

it carries more weight than your local politics

Sup Forums is about relevant countries

4 chan was started and made in America you can go find another chan website.

Even worse, without this seat protecting Mueller’s team from charges of treason is gonn be tough.

Its impossible with the seat as well since they would still require 9 reps to flip if they sweep 2018

I'm white

Leafs and EU cucks would still come shitpost there.

Is this the thread where the irrelevant Europoors lash out because they don't get any attention? tehe :)

If you don't think US politics affect international politics, you're really fucking dumb.

Flag checks out. Hello fellow Orc.

ME GOBBLEBAT U LOOK LIKE FELLOW WHITE MAN! WE KILL SANDPEOPLE FOR LONGNOSE!